PDA

View Full Version : [Josh] Rare Value Report :]

Galactica
30-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Right now I think is the best time do my first rare values report so I thought I would give it a shot.. Please post your feedback on what you think about my ideas.

My first rare that I'm going to report on is;

Red Dragon
Recently I have seen this rare being sold for 2 HC time and time again... No higher no lower, this rare is not in any kind of free offer so therefore there is not more and more being leaked... However there is quite a few! I know it was recently posted at 2.5 and then saw a sudden decrease because people were selling it alot lower. Therefore I am thinking of rising it to 2.2 to see how it sells because it is selling far to easy at 2hc.

Silver Nelly
This rare has been an old skool for ages never really rising to high however this time it has rised to 19 hc and now stunted... I believe 19 hc is a little to high and have seen trades to back up my theory... Yesterday my friend was selling his silver nelly for 17.5hc per and I have personally had to sell mine for 18hc in credits as I couldn't get enough pures for it. I witnessed my friends trade and he sold it for 19hc however it was in bulk rares therefore no one is willing to pay the full 18.5 hc for it.. I think it has raised to it's highest point but no further it will go.

I think this should decrease by .5

DJ Decks
I have had multiple DJ decks and never been able to sell them to their full price every single time. They are now currently at 3.5 and I have seen people offering 3 HC for them every time, they are on the decrease and I think that they should decrease to 3HC.

Lowered by .5

All trades are witnessed.

Thanks

Martin
30-08-2009, 04:49 PM
Great report! It's very detailed and I agree with all that you have written.

Thanks for the report, and I hope to see more Reports from you in the future. :)

Bolt660

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!