PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Moderators..

OhLiam
30-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Are they getting stricter or just dumber?

I got banned once permanently because I said a forum fansite and someone reported it has a scam site. Reason :- Scamming Ban.
- I was unbanned and no reason given from Ludus.

I was banned a second time for 24hours because I said the following words "Reasons for a bed" in a game I was hosting.
- Unbanned and because it was weekend I have to wait for reply. Ban expired though but I made a complaint.

Banned a Third time for using hate speech. I don't know what I said, except "Please do not use explicit words". I was not warned and I have been given a 4hour ban.
- Going to report this after I get a reply from the above bannage.

Moderators just hate me tbh.. there really being idiots atm.
I dunno if they just hate my tournament tbh.

Martin
30-08-2009, 07:12 PM
I got 2 hour'd the other day for "Harrassing" my Guidebot :( I was with a friend in my room all night with just me, her and this guidebot. All of a sudden I d/c'd and it said "you have been banned! Reason: Harrassment.

Laurensh1
30-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Moderators don't ban for nothing... They have chatlogs and they know what their doing.

Teabags
30-08-2009, 07:21 PM
I got perm ban for fake emails or something. I didn't really know what I said?:S I got unpermed though. No reason given. Also, I got banned for hatespeech I was telling this kid (mental age: 6? give or take 6 years) why was he bragging about SAT scores and how well he did (was below avg.) I told him he could do better, sthu. 4hr ban ;l

Martin
30-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Moderators don't ban for nothing... They have chatlogs and they know what their doing.

Ah :P They probably saw the chat log of me spouting un-neccassary abuse at my guide bot :(

I must call her back to my room and apologise.

Xoim
30-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Haha I got banned for Spamming Um Ill attempt to censor:

Hffm.co.uk for your prize off a (oral Activity) O_O

But I got banned for harrasment yet all the little sheep come in spamming hffm.co.uk win t anf 60c
etc

I was like you zeds ;l

But I did deserve a ban ROFL

Japan
30-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Ages ago I was banned, I asked them why and they sent me an e-mail a few days later explaining what I'd done.
Although I thoroughly dislike the Habbo mods, they are reasonably fair with their bans.

user130523
30-08-2009, 07:58 PM
i got permed for saying *Removed* (you kno what i mean) :P

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not avoid the filter. Thanks.

Casio
30-08-2009, 08:23 PM
lol you can say meat spin as your not saying the site url =]

Immenseman
30-08-2009, 09:06 PM
They do ban for nothing, I've been unbanned endless times. It took staff a good year or so to hold down a permanent ban on my account. I had been unpermed at least 4/5 times due to incorrect decisions by the moderators.

Laurensh1
30-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Yes, of course they can be incorrect, but they always ban with a reason and with proof. Of course, not all people have good logics and unfortunately, there are some Mods around who miss it :(

Martin
30-08-2009, 09:31 PM
They also need to use better spell checkers. :P A couple of times now I have had messages that have been hardly readable.

Black_Apalachi
31-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Ah :P They probably saw the chat log of me spouting un-neccassary abuse at my guide bot :(

I must call her back to my room and apologise.

I was going to say it sounds like that they sometimes take chat-logs out of context, but then when people add something like that a few posts later, it just shows that they're not even providing the full picture themselves so you probably deserve to be banned then.

As for legibility, I have found notifications from Mods in the past to be very informal which is an issue I think that should have been addressed by now.

Kyle
31-08-2009, 12:59 AM
mods do an awful job

Immenseman
31-08-2009, 01:03 AM
lets riot in hallways lads

VirtualG
31-08-2009, 08:34 AM
I think thats a load of **... One time, ages ago when I didn't know what it was, someone told me to go to sourmath.com and I went to it. Had to pull the plug on the computer a restart. Once I did and went on Habbo I reported the person who told me to go on it. They replied saying you have a 24 hour ban or some crap, I went on the next day and all my furni was gone. It wouldn't have been enough time for someone to hack in and still all my stuff coz that would have taken forever to pick up and I was only off for about three minutes after the sourmath.com incident and only got on about 5 minutes after the banned expired. There was about $300 AUD on that account and it was gone. My real habbo au account has gotten completely hacked recently (Dont talk to VirtualG on Au he's a hacker). But the mod's dont do ****. I reported the latest hacking of my account and the said, literally this is a qoute...

Ohh well, someone elses account now :)
And thats the last I heard. I hate mods. I dont even play habbo any more, it's *removed* now anyway.

Edited by Luccy. (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter :)

iAlec
31-08-2009, 10:51 AM
at the end of the day, all of the team are always monitored & if they do make a wrong decision it can be undone by Player Support. If your not in the wrong, all you have to do is be patient.

I would be pretty sure that Moderator's actions are always reviewed, so be rest-assured if they are abit ban-happy then they wil be seen too?

also, on Robald point about alerts, i have recieved 2 completely stupid alerts;

Reply to CFH: Thanks for that :-)
Standard Alert: Please avoid talk that may hurt other Players, and if they are being a silly susage click IGNORE

OhLiam
31-08-2009, 04:46 PM
I'm not saying all moderators are bad at there jobs, just the odd few. Yes Player Support can undo bans, but its annoying when you get banned can't access the account until like 4PM the following day because of a stupid moderators actions?

We all make mistakes but like 3-4 times? I don't think so some how..

Duave
31-08-2009, 06:23 PM
There Alright

Imagine A Noob Getting On Your Nerves

If It Wasn't For Them

Habbo Will Be Full Of Noobs

Ardemax
01-09-2009, 01:03 PM
lets riot in hallways lads

can we go trap harry instead

valentineark
02-09-2009, 11:17 AM
it happens to me all the time, I get those little 2 hour bans for no reason...

thorn
03-09-2009, 11:26 AM
I think thats a load of **... One time, ages ago when I didn't know what it was, someone told me to go to sourmath.com and I went to it. Had to pull the plug on the computer a restart. Once I did and went on Habbo I reported the person who told me to go on it. They replied saying you have a 24 hour ban or some crap, I went on the next day and all my furni was gone. It wouldn't have been enough time for someone to hack in and still all my stuff coz that would have taken forever to pick up and I was only off for about three minutes after the sourmath.com incident and only got on about 5 minutes after the banned expired. There was about $300 AUD on that account and it was gone. My real habbo au account has gotten completely hacked recently (Dont talk to VirtualG on Au he's a hacker). But the mod's dont do ****. I reported the latest hacking of my account and the said, literally this is a qoute...

On Habbo BETA Theres a new command, :Pickall

So all furni goes into hand, it isn't that hard, but That is why i never wanted that command lol.

Black_Apalachi
03-09-2009, 12:26 PM
On Habbo BETA Theres a new command, :Pickall

So all furni goes into hand, it isn't that hard, but That is why i never wanted that command lol.

An average account's worth of furni would take 30mins+ to trade over. I can't decide whether trading is quicker on BETA or Old Habbo.

pilar484
15-09-2009, 09:41 AM
Hello There!
This is Pilar!

They do ban for nothing, I've been unbanned endless times. It took staff a good year or so to hold down a permanent ban on my account. I had been unpermed at least 4/5 times due to incorrect decisions by the moderators.
Thanks!...

kuzkasate
15-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Habbo mods do ban for nothing... I once came into a room and there was this noob saying "ill get my t*ts out on cam if you gimme furni."

i wasnt paying attention much and I said something like "k w.e brb"

go back on, BANNED? I complained and they never replied... :rolleyes:

Haha I got banned for Spamming Um Ill attempt to censor:

Hffm.co.uk for your prize off a (oral Activity) O_O

But I got banned for harrasment yet all the little sheep come in spamming hffm.co.uk win t anf 60c
etc

I was like you zeds ;l

But I did deserve a ban ROFL

EW... HFFM...

Xoim
20-09-2009, 05:01 PM
EW... HFFM...

I know T_T
I seriously hate them.
The false advertise they are as good as those scam site advertisements ;l

bratacas
22-09-2009, 07:02 AM
HI, I'd like to share my experiances with such unfair bans. I have had two selfish bans. one was for two days which was "racial hatred" I near spat my drink all over the monitor. RACIAL HATRED all because I was talking about the troublesome "patriotic nigras" as far as im aware nigras isin't a racist word. Im white yes but how the heck can I be racist when most of my friends are asians from pakistan and India, I got a few bangladesh friends too. :rolleyes: Plus im actually banned for 7 days at the moment all because I said my real friends name on habbo who was in the same room at the time!!! on habbo It's absaloutly ridiculous. :eusa_wall

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!