PDA

View Full Version : House Parties...

The Don
31-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Hey, I've been invited to a house party this saturday. I'm only 15 and havent been to one before. I know that alcohol is being served. From everyone's past experiences, what can I expect? Thanks.

drama
31-08-2009, 05:10 PM
lol house parties in year 10 are generally swag compared to year 11's (i presume you're year 10) - and year 11's are swag compared to 6th form parties and so on and so on

just expect a lot of people getting together whilst very drunk

The Don
31-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Nah I'm just going into year 11. It's my friends 16th birthday (he only just missed the year above) And thank's :)

iAdam
31-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Never have been to one, Never wanted to. Something about all the illegalality of it and the fact that most have someone that ends up in hospital. Don't drink for the sake of it either, I choose not to, because I don't like it, and if your friends call you things because of it, they arn't friends ;)

Immenseman
31-08-2009, 05:12 PM
you'll have a wicked time i assure you. just go with a carefree mentality and if it's a good night you'll either be sick or do something you regret hahaha :P nah but serious just enjoy it :)

buttons
31-08-2009, 05:22 PM
house parties are wkd, as long as it's not your house :P
depends how many people are going and what kinda friends u got i guess, expect people you don't know turning up, at least one person will regret something, few broken things etc. i've only ever been to one house party where someones had to go to hospital so i don't think they're all that bad. my brothers had one when mum went away n someone decided to take our hoover for a "walk" and that was the last we seen of it and someone stole my brothers iron tablets but we did wake up with a pink panther light so idk :P ive known of places to get absolutely ruined though

just dont take loads of money if u dont need it, you'll either lose it or get stolen. n i wouldn't wear my best clothes neither it'll prob get a mess or .... lost .... :)

Yoshimitsui
31-08-2009, 05:35 PM
house parties are wkd, as long as it's not your house :P
depends how many people are going and what kinda friends u got i guess, expect people you don't know turning up, at least one person will regret something, few broken things etc. i've only ever been to one house party where someones had to go to hospital so i don't think they're all that bad. my brothers had one when mum went away n someone decided to take our hoover for a "walk" and that was the last we seen of it and someone stole my brothers iron tablets but we did wake up with a pink panther light so idk :P ive known of places to get absolutely ruined though

just dont take loads of money if u dont need it, you'll either lose it or get stolen. n i wouldn't wear my best clothes neither it'll prob get a mess or .... lost .... :)

Your clothes get lost when your out often.. ? :P

Immenseman
31-08-2009, 05:37 PM
i still haven't got my top back from last thursday :(

buttons
31-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Your clothes get lost when your out often.. ? :P
i changed my brother's girlfriends jeans before a party and left them in her room because i was staying that night, next morning the jeans were gone along with my keys :(

Arch
31-08-2009, 05:44 PM
there fun when it isnt ur house and when it is it sucks and yeah people are probs gonna be drunk/drinking and smoking the end.

Yoshimitsui
31-08-2009, 05:44 PM
i changed my brother's girlfriends jeans before a party and left them in her room because i was staying that night, next morning the jeans were gone along with my keys :(

Oh dear, i see! I was just curious as to how they detached themselves and somehow went missing! ;)

Immenseman
31-08-2009, 05:45 PM
at mine on friday night i think it was only 1 glass got broken. never have one when you have scaffolding up, not fun.

LoveToStack
31-08-2009, 05:47 PM
Expect the best party you've ever been to if you haven't been to a house party before.

BoomItsClowgon
31-08-2009, 06:18 PM
My tips on house parties.

Number 1.

Be Prepared: - Bring along a few condoms. You never know what will happen, espesh when there's "alcohol" involved.

Number 2)
Take stuff that is Important: - Carry stuff that you will need. Don't carry money, (Unless it's for bus fare) If you do decide to carry money then there's a risk that you'll end up losing it or getting it jacked.

Number 3)
Get in there! - Get talking to people, talk to people you know and you don't know. - Go chat up some girls crack a few jokes.

Number 4)

Dress to impress! Stand out from the crowd. Make yourself "noticed" Slip on some nice aftershave. :)

Follow my useful tips and you be on the road to a sucsessful, enjoyable, rememberable ... house party!

Good luck with number 1. It's great feeling to know you may get the chance!

Mentor
31-08-2009, 06:27 PM
As long as its not in your house its alll good :p Its pretty much just a party, music + alcohol + people etc. Just keep an eye on your stuff though as you often get a few randoms who turn up just to nick stuff >.<

Sam
31-08-2009, 06:30 PM
I made the mistake of having one in my house. It involved several people vomiting on my carpet, someone pissing my bed, and a lot of things getting broken xD

I tend to try not to get TOO drunk. Then you can record the insanely wasted people when they're being ******ed and post it on the internet (Like several videos on my Facebook which were recorded during my last party. Pm me if you want to see :)

Anyway, just be responsible, and if it's a party full of younger kids i doubt it'll be a 'party' anyway. More a gathering of adolescents getting drunk and making out with each other.

Metric1
31-08-2009, 06:39 PM
When I have a house party I put anything that can be broken on the side of the house and I lock the door. I try to keep it outside in the pool area and I make it very clear to people that if they have to puke go outside and puke over the railing.

I went to a house party and some moron stole all the cordless phones and some other moron puked all over the bathroom floor!

BoomItsClowgon
31-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Swimming pool?! :o

Bevvie
31-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Aww you will have such a good time. Bless, its your first.
Just dont overdrink and yeah its good thats its not at your house.

CJW93
31-08-2009, 08:37 PM
just say no. But house parties are fun

Jackbee
31-08-2009, 08:55 PM
The more you drink, the better it gets.. until a certain point, if you go past it.. it'll go downhill! So beware :P

Unbilotitled
31-08-2009, 09:00 PM
put it this was i was 14, went to my nextdoor neighbours 18th and i went there, there was about 30 crates of beer (help yourself) i was propper waisted and random girls come up and get on you, i got off with this 17 year old bird all night she was well chong aswell. got her number and next day she said why diddnt you take me back to yours??? then i realised dam! cooda lost my virginity that night bro....enjoy yourself ittle be wikid :)!

Jackk
31-08-2009, 09:24 PM
find a girl, have a drink, have a dance and play..

kk.
31-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Never have been to one, Never wanted to. Something about all the illegalality of it and the fact that most have someone that ends up in hospital. Don't drink for the sake of it either, I choose not to, because I don't like it, and if your friends call you things because of it, they arn't friends ;)

you sound fun :rolleyes:

Mentor
31-08-2009, 09:57 PM
What part of having a party within a house is illegal o.0

tdi
31-08-2009, 10:04 PM
they're great, really fun and usually **** kicks off but it's alright if it doesn't involve you.. even if it does, you probably won't remember it the next morning :P

Yoshimitsui
31-08-2009, 10:13 PM
What part of having a party within a house is illegal o.0

I think he is referring to underage drinking!

IceNineKills
31-08-2009, 11:39 PM
sex, drugs and rubbish music.

Cypher-
01-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Great fun especially when its someone else's house because if you damage something accidentally its no big deal. Just go have a few beers to get yourself in the mood to party and have a laugh, simple.

Feep
01-09-2009, 12:00 PM
House parties are the best time when your my age, cheap and socialable. And it's not your house it's some random idiots. Last house party I went to involved me putting my friends shoe in a deep fat fryer.

Now nobody invites me because 'I break things'. I don't break things I creativly destroy them.

IceNineKills
01-09-2009, 04:29 PM
last one i went too someone robbed the front door, we broke all her kitchen chairs, just completely trashed the house, ketchun on the walls, chyna plates broken etc. she got kicked out because of it :).

Invent
01-09-2009, 05:43 PM
last one i went too someone robbed the front door, we broke all her kitchen chairs, just completely trashed the house, ketchun on the walls, chyna plates broken etc. she got kicked out because of it :).

Aren't you a cool kid. But yeah, house parties are awesome, just go and enjoy yourself :)

Feep
01-09-2009, 05:43 PM

Lol, stealing the front door will be on my next agender. Usualy we put stolen for sale signs in the bedrooms under the covers. We don't know why but it makes us laugh

Glitter
01-09-2009, 05:54 PM
it completely depends how many people are going, what type of people are going, and how much you drink...
but if its a decent one theres gonna be bare drink, drugs and carnageeee. ye boy.

Mentor
01-09-2009, 07:18 PM
I think he is referring to underage drinking!

There's going to be people under 5 there? or is the party not just in the uk o.0 (house party = private property)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!