PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone get caught in the jelly storm?.

Denz28
01-09-2009, 03:19 PM
The Star Lounge is smothered in a jelly mountain as we are in grave danger from falling food. Can you save us? Simply put, we are smothered in jelly. After howling winds smelling of cooked bacon, bitter cold from falling raspberry ripple and meatball hail, we ended up with jelly storm. Bucho6 left the Star Lounge roof off and now it has become some sort of jelly palace.
It has all been caused by a weather machine that turns normal weather into food. As we don’t want to become submerged in old cabbage, knocked unconscious by brussels sprouts or up to our necks in tripe, we must help its hapless inventor Flint turn it off.
To enter this quest and win an official Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs badge, navigate your way around and make sure you watch out for food falling from the sky like rain! To begin, join the group below and once you are done, enter a special keyword in this story’s poll.
Inspired by a children’s book, Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs in 3D takes us to a world where it rains food. Since childhood, Flint Lockwood dreamed of inventing something that would make a difference in the world. At first his monkey thought translator and hair unbalder were disasters.
His latest invention – a machine that makes food rain from the sky – actually works and people are ecstatic. Think ice cream when you want it, meatballs and unlimited jelly.
But just as he thinks he has achieved his goal, the weather machine gets out of control and the world is in danger.
The film is out in cinemas in 3D on Friday 18th September .
With love interest and weather reporter Sam and eternally hungry sidekick Steve by his side, can the machine be stopped? Will you be the ones to do it?

Bucho6

Join Flint’s group, watch the movie trailer and try to stop the weather machine right here. (http://adtech.habbo.com/?adlink%7C3.0%7C957%7C2128837%7C1%7C16%7CAdId=2541 363;BnId=1;link=http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/cloudywithachanceofmeatballs)

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Once you have completed the quest and, hopefully, helped Flint save the world from his weather machine, fill in the machine keyword below.

All those with the correct word will receive a meatball badge on Tuesday 15th September.
What did Flint tell you to put in?........

jordang16
01-09-2009, 03:35 PM
have i missed the quest hope not didnt even though there was one :s

ecstasy
01-09-2009, 03:36 PM
i'll wait for someone nice to post the answer xox

iBlueBox
01-09-2009, 03:37 PM
Answer Is: SPROUTS

Ardemax
01-09-2009, 04:15 PM
thnx 4 helpin keep the badge rare mr. stexual :rolleyes:

i was the second person to complete the quest (to my knowledge anyway)

TonyBest
01-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the answer, cant get into the room as its full :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!