PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Offering assistance

Sluing
02-09-2009, 07:04 AM
Hey,

I'm writing this thread in regards to offering my help in any current Habbo fansites who are seeking a development team or any other help in the overall progress and development of the website. I essentially enjoy amending websites in the fashion of improving the overall appearance as well as simply improving current features and adding new ones.

I'm a very busy individual as far as my own personal life is concerned, though in my free time at home, which is normally every night, I would love to assist in improving websites. I'm currently involved in two extra curricular band programs outside of school which are held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and vary from the times of 3pm til 8pm. I also have a part time job which varies according to the weekly schedule I'm given. As stated, I'm currently enrolled in school and as a (USA) Senior in high school, I'm quite busy right directly after school.. I'd mainly assist during the nights, which would probably be a difficult task for current UK fansites. Though in any situation, it's always worth the attempt.

Though I do not necessarily have any recorded past experiences, I do enjoy management, content development and overall progress and performance improvements for any website. I'm not restricting myself to Habbo fansites in particular, though with my schedule, it might be hard to incorporate me into any other projects. I most likely will not be liable to manage a team, though assist on a production team is quite possible. I'm always striving for new ideas, so if you're looking for someone to help in improving your current successful fansite, then I'm certainly the person for the job.

Just send me a PM via Clubhabbo and I'll send you any additional contact information you need. I'll check frequently during school for any PMs, so I'll try to keep the response wait at a bare minimum.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!