PDA

View Full Version : Another Fansite Layout :)

Black_Apalachi
02-09-2009, 08:33 AM
This turned out nothing like how it started :P. I began by altering and using parts of the layout I posted earlier but ended up with what you see before you :D.

http://www.uploadpicz.com/images/64mounted6319711641_iaza.png

http://www.uploadpicz.com/images/64mounted6319711641_iaza.png

VirtualG
02-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Your first layout was fenomenal. You shouldn't push things straight away.... If you keep on making layouts in quick succession they may get bad. And I kinda believed that the first layout was a fluke. You've proven me wrong. Another fantastic layout. When are you gonna open a portfolio to show off your works? Plus rep. Once again I cant pay for it but this layout I'd pay about 15 pounds for, just include a sub nav (when you hover over images on the left a subnav comes up in the right)

myke
02-09-2009, 11:31 AM
It's nice, but I've noticed your layouts are getting smaller and smaller, so perhaps this isn't worthy of a full site? perhaps just a mini site? I'm not sure. Well done, but the larger background looks too much like the actual content boxes, it's confusing!

Black_Apalachi
02-09-2009, 11:57 AM
Your first layout was fenomenal. You shouldn't push things straight away.... If you keep on making layouts in quick succession they may get bad. And I kinda believed that the first layout was a fluke. You've proven me wrong. Another fantastic layout. When are you gonna open a portfolio to show off your works? Plus rep. Once again I cant pay for it but this layout I'd pay about 15 pounds for, just include a sub nav (when you hover over images on the left a subnav comes up in the right)

This is my fourth layout (although I'm not really counting the second one I did). The two you have seen are my third and fourth :).

Oh that's what you mean by sub-nav.. well how would I do that when I'm just showing the image of the layout?

Thanks for comments :).

Richie
02-09-2009, 12:36 PM
I'm sorry mate, I'm not a fan of this layout. I liked your other one though :)

iDenning
03-09-2009, 02:56 PM
It's unique but is tooo much if you know what I mean, it has two backgrounds which is confusing?

I like it though :) Good work!

Black_Apalachi
03-09-2009, 04:18 PM
It's unique but is tooo much if you know what I mean, it has two backgrounds which is confusing?

I like it though :) Good work!

It's basically the HC Habbo Home widgets on the matching background. I could just stretch the green across the whole background if required.

Turbocom
03-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Its like you've made it with your habbo homepage and print screened it and then added some stuff?

Black_Apalachi
03-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Its like you've made it with your habbo homepage and print screened it and then added some stuff?

Not quite lol. The background is the only thing I print screened :P. It is supposed to have a Habbo Home sort of effect though, so thanks :).

GoldenMerc
03-09-2009, 07:34 PM
thats such a unique layout.
Worth atleast £25 dont accept less Rob

Black_Apalachi
03-09-2009, 07:54 PM
thats such a unique layout.
Worth atleast £25 dont accept less Rob

Lol Ross... this is hardly that unique - especially compared to my other one which you didn't like :P ha, thanks though :D.

GoldenMerc
03-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Have you seen any other layout that looks like this, i havent

Black_Apalachi
03-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Suppose, cheers :D.

nooblah123
03-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Nice layout mate :D

Black_Apalachi
04-09-2009, 01:54 AM

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!