PDA

View Full Version : Vinetta (Not The Ice Cream :P)

Laura.
21-07-2005, 05:57 PM
O…oooooo….OW.
I’m a very sensitive human being and that hurts a lot, but it hurt more the first time it happened.
I hate my job! Every Friday I have these people swooping over me like hungry vultures.
No… no….no please not the Champagne. This one makes me jump half way in the air and come back down with an aching ear from when it went POP like a balloon.
I think they’re jealous of me, because I’m all smooth, gorgeous and guess what…SHINY! They’re not smooth, gorgeous and certainly not shiny!
I only get a break on a Sunday and Monday night when their out with boyfriends and girlfriends.
My mum and dad got chucked away the other day, she was no use at all, their heads cracked off like eroding rocks on the sea cliff.
You try being me, then you’ll know how hard it is being a thing well to them that’s what they call me, a thing, my real name is Billy, but no, to them I’m, get the thing please, give me that I want to drink my beer sometime today. If u want we could swap jobs for a day ill do your jobs and u can do mine, do you want to then?
Fine then don’t, I won’t be letting you use me anymore, ill jump out of your hand like slippery soap!
It’s Sunday night tonight isn’t it?
We had a rave on Friday night and that went on till past 3 o’clock, I got pulled about 200 times.
I’m scared just in case they do what happened to my mum and dad the way they got chucked away like an old used felt tip pen.
It’s cool but a horrible life to be a bottle opener!

:p Did It For English :p

H.bubbly
21-07-2005, 06:23 PM
I was thinking about ice cream before i saw this post :D lol but it aint about ice cream :'( hehe :P

Laura.
23-07-2005, 12:21 AM
Lolies :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!