PDA

View Full Version : Internet b/f's and g/f's

Owen
21-07-2005, 06:06 PM
Do you think internet b/f's and g/f's are good or bad?
Explain why you think this.

Tommy
21-07-2005, 06:09 PM
Its a bit stupid going out with someone you dont know...
Youre never going to see them so whats the point.

Craig
21-07-2005, 06:10 PM
in a way no cos u wont rele see them but in a way yes cos u can do lots of stuff on habbo like oging places etc :)

Clo
21-07-2005, 06:11 PM
I think having an internet ''relationship'' is silly. Basically because
1) The person might not be who you think they are if you've never seen them before.
2) There's like a 10% chance that you will see them in real life.
3) Usually they're just after furni (If they're on habbo)

Steven
21-07-2005, 06:12 PM
Good. In the sense I have one.
And their great companions. They help you through tough times. They're just like real life ones, except you might not see them in reality, Althought that is a possiblity. So I'm all for them. =]

Owen
21-07-2005, 06:13 PM
1) The person might not be who you think they are if you've never seen them before.

to true
Plus loads off people make fun off you saying stuff like:
Ha Ha, i bet you cant get one in real life and all the rest.
Friends are better :)

kasi
21-07-2005, 06:18 PM

yes i agree

Clo
21-07-2005, 06:20 PM
Although i posted that before. I have had a bf on the internet before. I do regret it, very unreal.

INTERNET *FRIENDS* ARE COOL THOUGH. :D

Lindzi
21-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Its quite sad really lol, If you can't get a bf/gf in real life so your going tio hook up with some 40 year old creep?

Clo
21-07-2005, 06:25 PM
I agree, eww. ;l

Craig
21-07-2005, 06:29 PM
not always 40 year olds if u got their msn or sumit thne u know

Jinxxed
21-07-2005, 06:30 PM
Perverts.
Enough said.

tbh imo no m8
21-07-2005, 06:31 PM
it is stupid and pointless and a lil bit sad

Pulchritudinous
21-07-2005, 06:34 PM
Well, it's your life, but I would never do it, I mean it can't exactly go anywhere, unless you meet up, which is risky, and plus you can't do anything together physically.

Owen
21-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Its quite sad really lol, If you can't get a bf/gf in real life so your going tio hook up with some 40 year old creep?

you say that yet u said yes its good on the poll
lmao ;P

Craig
21-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Lol rofl :s

Anger
21-07-2005, 07:07 PM
It doesnt bother me even though i dont habbo date but it your choice to do it or not.

Steven
21-07-2005, 07:09 PM
You're all being stereotypical.
''They're all perverts or whatever''
They're not. Jesus. Wake up and smell the coffee

Mentor
21-07-2005, 07:09 PM
haveing friends on the internet is normal, but i dont realy see much point in bf/gf as chances are youd never meat them, plus on the intenet i dont realy think you can get to know someone well enogh "/

Bef
21-07-2005, 07:14 PM
i dont think u cud have a proper relationship online, but ive got alot of mates online who help me thru stuff

tbh imo no m8
21-07-2005, 07:14 PM
yea mentor :|

Anger
21-07-2005, 07:17 PM
As i said it doesnt bother me and i dont think many are pervs or dirty old men and women

Steph
21-07-2005, 07:18 PM
HmMmM... its a bit 50/50. The only thing is people get a little too hooked on to the relationship like omg I love you and stuff and when it leads to that it more likely to lead to meeting up which isnt very wise.

Owen
21-07-2005, 07:55 PM
It was in a news paper that over 300 odd chilren since 2001 have gone missing after trying to meet up with there internet b/f or g/f.

Adam$
21-07-2005, 08:25 PM
It is quite sad, although I have nothing against someone that has one. Reasons;

1. The person you are dating could actually be a 70 year old paedophile.
2. It gives people the impression you are unable to get a gf/bf in real life.
3. It makes you look really desperate.
4. You are never going to meet up with them anyway.
5. Even if you do, you might get a nasty surprise.
6. I cannot remember what I was going to write here.

-sFusion-
21-07-2005, 08:30 PM
it depends. this topic is repeated over and over and so all I'm saying is that it depends.

BlueTails
21-07-2005, 08:31 PM
Exactly, VERY low chance of pervs, peadofiles, whatever..
but yeah, slim chance of real life stuff

nvrspk4
21-07-2005, 08:35 PM
I think its wierd and I refuse to be a part of it and I won't go giving all the reasons cos I would bore you but I don't like them but I think other people have every right to do it if they want :p

Owen
21-07-2005, 09:04 PM
why do people go out with people on the internet and not just be friends with them?

For most people its for Furni, just for the crak or just cause there desperate. :s

kasi
21-07-2005, 09:04 PM
why do people go out with people on the internet and not just be friends with them?

For most people its for Furni, just for the crak or just cause there desperate. :s

'tis cause they're desprate

Rebecca
21-07-2005, 09:07 PM
Yeh wats the point.. i think it is silly. i eman some one comes up to you and says your hot. i mean i kno i say that to my m8s as a joke. but some stranger.. its just creepy.

Owen
21-07-2005, 09:09 PM

Kay, desperation then
LOLOLOLOL!

Kannae
21-07-2005, 09:10 PM
internet dating is idiotic. I think its for mainly desperate people, or people who are worried about their apperance but confident about their personality. Why have an internet date? if they don't like you and your 'packaging' then they are sad and you should get over it.

kasi
21-07-2005, 09:10 PM
is desperation even a WORD

Owen
21-07-2005, 09:11 PM
Yer
Well since i last heard whicjh i think was 100 odd years ago
LOLOLOL!

kasi
21-07-2005, 09:16 PM
LOLOLOL OOKAY THENN

ASHFELT
21-07-2005, 09:28 PM

whats the point you might not meet and its not real love

Crying-Angel
21-07-2005, 09:40 PM
i dont think its good or bad really, you just cant help who you fall for...

Its a bit stupid going out with someone you dont know...
Youre never going to see them so whats the point.
theres nothing to say you wont see them, ive met ppl off the net before (only ppl i trust 100%)

1) ever heard of a webcam?
2) depends on the person, i know that me n matt are gonna meet up in the future... ive promised him that n i dont break promises to the ppl i love.
3) ummm no.

Good. In the sense I have one.
And their great companions. They help you through tough times. They're just like real life ones, except you might not see them in reality, Althought that is a possiblity. So I'm all for them. =]
i agree, just because they cant be physicly there they are still there for you emotionally, n yea if u have been together a long time n u do trust eachother u may meet up ^_^

to true
Plus loads off people make fun off you saying stuff like:
Ha Ha, i bet you cant get one in real life and all the rest.
Friends are better :)
1) i could get one in rl if i wanted, but im not gonna settle for second best just because its more "conveiniant"
2) why should you care what ppl think, if u love the person then nothing should come between that.

ok let me ask you this.... are you sum 40 yr old creep? i guess not... then whats to say that everyone else whos on the net is a 40 yr old creep?! it is a small percentage that actully are like that.

Perverts.
Enough said.
same as i said to the above post...

it is stupid and pointless and a lil bit sad
your opinion but people cant help who they fall for...

exactly.

haveing friends on the internet is normal, but i dont realy see much point in bf/gf as chances are youd never meat them, plus on the intenet i dont realy think you can get to know someone well enogh "/
actully the chances on meeting them isnt small if you really do love them, ive met up with guys on the net?

HmMmM... its a bit 50/50. The only thing is people get a little too hooked on to the relationship like omg I love you and stuff and when it leads to that it more likely to lead to meeting up which isnt very wise.
omg everyone seems to have this perception that everyone online is a pervert or sumthing... if you have seem sumone on cam, talked to them over the phone, known them a long time, have told ur parents, taken a few mates along, the chances are tht things WILL be ok if u meet them. its not likly u will meet up with a pervert, because im sure you would have better jusgement than that...

It was in a news paper that over 300 odd chilren since 2001 have gone missing after trying to meet up with there internet b/f or g/f.
yes but they will not have been playing it safe when meeting them, they prob met up in sum secluded place, didnt tell parents, didnt take noone ect...

It is quite sad, although I have nothing against someone that has one. Reasons;

1. The person you are dating could actually be a 70 year old paedophile.
2. It gives people the impression you are unable to get a gf/bf in real life.
3. It makes you look really desperate.
4. You are never going to meet up with them anyway.
5. Even if you do, you might get a nasty surprise.
6. I cannot remember what I was going to write here.
1) i wouldnt meet sumone i havent talked to over the phone and seen on cam... i have to be 100% sure that they are who they say..
2) i can, but i dont want to settle for sumone over matt because of conveiniance and i dont particully give a **** what ppl think about that.
3) im not desperate at all, im just with the guy who i want to be with there is nothing wrong with that, also i dont care what ppl think about it.
4) bs - how the hell u know that?!
5) true but not likly if ur safe about it...

then you forget about the ppl who have fallen for sumone online, its hard to refuse feelings like that for sumone...

thats abit harsh and general... your thinking of them ppl on habbo who sell themselves... you aint even giving a tort to the ppl who actully do care about eachother who are in an online relationship...

Yeh wats the point.. i think it is silly. i eman some one comes up to you and says your hot. i mean i kno i say that to my m8s as a joke. but some stranger.. its just creepy.
again, its not always like that... me n matt were good friends for a long time before we got together, he helped me through really hard things, hes the reason i even get up on a morning and yes it may sound "sad" but hes the reason im living.

internet dating is idiotic. I think its for mainly desperate people, or people who are worried about their apperance but confident about their personality. Why have an internet date? if they don't like you and your 'packaging' then they are sad and you should get over it.
its not idiotic... im not an idiot, im not desperate, im not worried about my appearence, i am confident in my personalitty. ppl do like my "packaging" -_- darlin i could get any guy i want, i just happened to want matt...

whats the point you might not meet and its not real love
you cant say that because real love if different to everyone.

ASHFELT
21-07-2005, 09:43 PM
i dont think its good or bad really, you just cant help who you fall for...

theres nothing to say you wont see them, ive met ppl off the net before (only ppl i trust 100%)

1) ever heard of a webcam?
2) depends on the person, i know that me n matt are gonna meet up in the future... ive promised him that n i dont break promises to the ppl i love.
3) ummm no.

i agree, just because they cant be physicly there they are still there for you emotionally, n yea if u have been together a long time n u do trust eachother u may meet up ^_^

1) i could get one in rl if i wanted, but im not gonna settle for second best just because its more "conveiniant"
2) why should you care what ppl think, if u love the person then nothing should come between that.

ok let me ask you this.... are you sum 40 yr old creep? i guess not... then whats to say that everyone else whos on the net is a 40 yr old creep?! it is a small percentage that actully are like that.

same as i said to the above post...

your opinion but people cant help who they fall for...

exactly.

actully the chances on meeting them isnt small if you really do love them, ive met up with guys on the net?

omg everyone seems to have this perception that everyone online is a pervert or sumthing... if you have seem sumone on cam, talked to them over the phone, known them a long time, have told ur parents, taken a few mates along, the chances are tht things WILL be ok if u meet them. its not likly u will meet up with a pervert, because im sure you would have better jusgement than that...

yes but they will not have been playing it safe when meeting them, they prob met up in sum secluded place, didnt tell parents, didnt take noone ect...

1) i wouldnt meet sumone i havent talked to over the phone and seen on cam... i have to be 100% sure that they are who they say..
2) i can, but i dont want to settle for sumone over matt because of conveiniance and i dont particully give a **** what ppl think about that.
3) im not desperate at all, im just with the guy who i want to be with there is nothing wrong with that, also i dont care what ppl think about it.
4) bs - how the hell u know that?!
5) true but not likly if ur safe about it...

then you forget about the ppl who have fallen for sumone online, its hard to refuse feelings like that for sumone...

thats abit harsh and general... your thinking of them ppl on habbo who sell themselves... you aint even giving a tort to the ppl who actully do care about eachother who are in an online relationship...

again, its not always like that... me n matt were good friends for a long time before we got together, he helped me through really hard things, hes the reason i even get up on a morning and yes it may sound "sad" but hes the reason im living.

its not idiotic... im not an idiot, im not desperate, im not worried about my appearence, i am confident in my personalitty. ppl do like my "packaging" -_- darlin i could get any guy i want, i just happened to want matt...

you cant say that because real love if different to everyone.

you have many strong points

Yayse
21-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Meh ^^ I don't think it really matters whereabouts person is, you don't have to be face to face to get to know someone, although it helps most of the time ;D I think its possible to fall for someone over the net, I know its happened to me twice.. I was with the same guy at least four times before it was over for good, and the second guy was probably my most serious relationship via teh web ^^ i ended it when i realised there was no chance in hell it was gonna work out.. ='[

As long as you know who this person is, you share interests and u genuinely like this guy/gal it doesn't matter if its over the web or not ^^ well thats my opinion which i'm entitled to so.. meh xD

ASHFELT
21-07-2005, 10:00 PM
Meh ^^ I don't think it really matters whereabouts person is, you don't have to be face to face to get to know someone, although it helps most of the time ;D I think its possible to fall for someone over the net, I know its happened to me twice.. I was with the same guy at least four times before it was over for good, and the second guy was probably my most serious relationship via teh web ^^ i ended it when i realised there was no chance in hell it was gonna work out.. ='[

As long as you know who this person is, you share interests and u genuinely like this guy/gal it doesn't matter if its over the web or not ^^ well thats my opinion which i'm entitled to so.. meh xD

I think your opinion is great well done + free rep

-JT-
21-07-2005, 10:05 PM
i FELL IN LOVE with danneh ovwer the internet and its alot more pure because there isnt the physical element of the relationship, i mean its cool in general.

For all those people saying its stupid, think again, love has many froms and if none of you are prepaired to love someone without shaging them then you have some problems.

amen

Crying-Angel
21-07-2005, 10:14 PM
i hate how ppl steriotype internet relationships :eusa_hand

ppl dont think about things rationally
all these statistiics are thrown at us to stop us from meeting people...
but when u think about the stats its a VERY small percentage when sumthin has gone wrong

just think of how many ppl use the internet
compaired to;

ppl are way too gullable n think whatever is what the government n **** want them to think, they dont even think about it logicly just because sum numbers have been put infront of their faces

sorrie its just an issue that annoys me alot
mainly coz ppl critsize u for having an internet relationship
n its like its making me happy im not gonna settle for second best just because its not sumthing you would do?!

Owen
21-07-2005, 10:16 PM
Everyone has their own oppinions.

Crying-Angel
21-07-2005, 10:17 PM

yes but no matter what your opinion is you shouldnt be prejudice :@

many people dont think about the things they say befor they say them and they really should think about the issue from both points rather than just saying "your in an internet relationship, you must be desperate"

ASHFELT
21-07-2005, 10:17 PM

I agree :)

Yayse
21-07-2005, 10:18 PM
I think your opinion is great well done + free rep

Thanks ash, glad you agree ^_^

edit- lol danneh, u were right! this is interesting xD

-sFusion-
21-07-2005, 10:19 PM
i FELL IN LOVE with danneh ovwer the internet and its alot more pure because there isnt the physical element of the relationship, i mean its cool in general.

For all those people saying its stupid, think again, love has many froms and if none of you are prepaired to love someone without shaging them then you have some problems.

amen

yea i agree it isnt a physical attraction, but it could be an attraction to their wealth. i'm not saying urs is, but it could be in a habbo relationship.

ASHFELT
21-07-2005, 10:20 PM
Thanks ash, glad you agree ^_^

edit- lol danneh, u were right! this is interesting xD

no problem

Crying-Angel
21-07-2005, 10:23 PM
yea i agree it isnt a physical attraction, but it could be an attraction to their wealth. i'm not saying urs is, but it could be in a habbo relationship.

yes but also in many cases its not... god why do ppl think so little about people, just because some ppl are like that most arent.... when i was with james we didnt even meet on habbo and the same with me n matt, we are hardly together on habbo....

ASHFELT
21-07-2005, 10:25 PM
yes but also in many cases its not... god why do ppl think so little about people, just because some ppl are like that most arent.... when i was with james we didnt even meet on habbo and the same with me n matt, we are hardly together on habbo....

that maybe but to me a relationship is being in love with someone and spending time with them etc...

Owen
21-07-2005, 10:25 PM
yes but no matter what your opinion is you shouldnt be prejudice :@

many people dont think about the things they say befor they say them and they really should think about the issue from both points rather than just saying "your in an internet relationship, you must be desperate"

"just saying "your in an internet relationship, you must be desperate""

that was an example of what sometimes people say.
And yes, people should think twice about things including me alot.

Once i did have an internet g/f before, i personally didn't like internet dating myself. But thats just me, you may like having a boy friend online. It's not up to me what your choices are in life.

Crying-Angel
21-07-2005, 10:26 PM
that maybe but to me a relationship is being in love with someone and spending time with them etc...

i do spend time with matt, we arent phicicly together but we are still talking together...

and owen, its not that i enjoy it being online but matt was the guy that i wanted, i cant help that i didnt fall for sumone around me... i would love for me n matt to live closer and to be able to actully be phyicly together, but as i have said before i wont settle for conveiniance...

ASHFELT
21-07-2005, 10:32 PM
i do spend time with matt, we arent phicicly together but we are still talking together...

and owen, its not that i enjoy it being online but matt was the guy that i wanted, i cant help that i didnt fall for sumone around me... i would love for me n matt to live closer and to be able to actully be phyicly together, but as i have said before i wont settle for conveiniance...

trur, true good reply

Owen
21-07-2005, 10:34 PM
mmm
close the thread?
I've thought about it and its pretty pointless now.

Crying-Angel
21-07-2005, 10:39 PM
i cant close it.... only a mod of this forum can....

ASHFELT
21-07-2005, 10:41 PM
mmm
close the thread?
I've thought about it and its pretty pointless now.

I agree there is no point its a good thread :)

Owen
21-07-2005, 10:44 PM
I just bought vip so i can close it soon.

ASHFELT
21-07-2005, 10:46 PM

:o really??

Crying-Angel
21-07-2005, 10:49 PM

lol oki :p

ASHFELT
21-07-2005, 10:50 PM
lol oki :p

:)

Thrilled
21-07-2005, 11:58 PM
Hmm internet dating. If people wanna do it, then that's fine. I personally think certain aspects are pathetic, habbo dating predominantly. Just because someone has an online Bf/Gf does't necessarily mean they're desperate. Obiviously meeting up isn't the cleverest thing to do, but if the 2 are just finding a little happiness online with each other, then it's only a bit of fun. I see the two more as real good friends of the opposite *** than a couple.

Thrilled
21-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Geez, you can't say se'x anymore. What is teh world coming to.

xJoeYx
22-07-2005, 12:14 AM
Well internet bf/gf are ok, as long as you dont take them seriously, on habbo just treat them like a role playing game, keep your real life seperate.
If your being serious about it, and you possibily plan to meet up, make sure you take precautions.
I dont have a problem with internet bf/gf, as you could quite possibly end up with a "soul mate" in real life, you just have to remember.. you cant love someone you have never met... online you only show your strong points, and good traits in personality, the reality is, people are quite different behind their monitors.

Moose
22-07-2005, 12:17 AM
Hah, I'm not a deprived desperate loser.

Bef
22-07-2005, 08:34 AM
Ye Joey i went out with u in the noob days :D

Mr.Kylee
22-07-2005, 08:47 AM
Hah, I'm not a deprived desperate loser.
If you date somebody online doesn't mean you're desperate loser? ;/

I didn't took it for ''real'' till I started talking to Emz. I don't care what you people think if I'm honest your opinion will not change my feelings for her. I've been in love before (in real) and I know how it feels. You don't need to see a person to know her/him and people saying habbo dating is sad etc. -.- Me and Emz don't habbo date. We only talk maybe one a week on habbo? We don't go to same rooms or what so ever. I only go on habbo because of hxhd anyway. We talk on m.sn and stuff thought. I'd meet her if we wouldn't live to far apart. (She's in uk im in italy). I didn't picked to fell in love with her? There are girls around me in real but nobody made me fell like she does. I also know she's not some old perv because I saw her on cam and everything but I do know net dating is not excatly safe.

My point; You can fell in love without seeing the person. It's not all about looks. It's the feelings and personality that counts for me.

Moose
22-07-2005, 08:52 AM
Im saying Im not, not that you are one.
Haha, you should see what happen to brian and diana.

aaronaz
22-07-2005, 08:59 AM
whats the point in going out with some one on the internet and you know it could be a 40 year old man/woman or even if the person is the same age as you. you will never be able to meet them ;)

Craig
22-07-2005, 08:59 AM
Well I THINK I might be in love with this girl who lives like 10 miles away and I never see her and have seen her once. I think about her but I don't think I really understand what love properly means at 15. It annoys me when little 11 yr olds are in a relationship and say I love you when they dont know the meaning.Anyways got a bit off topic ~ Its Ok Just as long as you actualli know its not a perv or peado. If you speak to them on msn and they have cam then you have proof. But Habbo Dating is a bit stupid.If you meet someone on ther and truely like them then hang round with them till u can get 2 speak 2 them by another method of communication so then you might know its not a pedo.A Bit Long But O Well ;)

Moose
22-07-2005, 09:02 AM
whats the point in going out with some one on the internet and you know it could be a 40 year old man/woman or even if the person is the same age as you. you will never be able to meet them ;)

Well atleast one thing I know... the love I share, its REAL. (real life dating)

/Rossco\
22-07-2005, 09:18 AM
wot are the reasons for going out with someone?

basically because you love them!

wot do you do with your girlfriend or boyfriend
lots more than you can do with someone over the net!!! (even hold hands!) :p
instead of sayin evry so often *kisses* or *holds hands* hehe soooo silly

but i must say maybe for the really young this is a bit of harmless fun. aslong as it goes no further than habbo!

Owen
22-07-2005, 12:51 PM
Geez, you can't say se'x anymore. What is teh world coming to.

lol
It isn't really a swear =\

Moose
22-07-2005, 12:53 PM
亜LLい感SaY、いTS場DフォR酔うRヘアLTH

kasi
22-07-2005, 12:56 PM

what?

Moose
22-07-2005, 12:57 PM
ooh poo, i had my japanese text on... hehe :lol: :$

Owen
22-07-2005, 12:57 PM

lolol

Moose
22-07-2005, 12:58 PM
I was just on the japanese hotel, and i forgot to turn it off...

Owen
22-07-2005, 12:59 PM
lolololol
.jp is the best
i have plasto on there :D

Moose
22-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Yeah it is!

My八歩なめいsHughesSanうぁtsようrs?

Roboevil
22-07-2005, 01:03 PM
I find internet dating sad really, some girl kept asking me out on Habbo once, over and over again untill I eventually said yes, I still hate her.

Crying-Angel
22-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Well internet bf/gf are ok, as long as you dont take them seriously, on habbo just treat them like a role playing game, keep your real life seperate.
If your being serious about it, and you possibily plan to meet up, make sure you take precautions.
I dont have a problem with internet bf/gf, as you could quite possibly end up with a "soul mate" in real life, you just have to remember.. you cant love someone you have never met... online you only show your strong points, and good traits in personality, the reality is, people are quite different behind their monitors.
just because it hasnt happened to you doesnt mean its impossible.

If you date somebody online doesn't mean you're desperate loser? ;/

I didn't took it for ''real'' till I started talking to Emz. I don't care what you people think if I'm honest your opinion will not change my feelings for her. I've been in love before (in real) and I know how it feels. You don't need to see a person to know her/him and people saying habbo dating is sad etc. -.- Me and Emz don't habbo date. We only talk maybe one a week on habbo? We don't go to same rooms or what so ever. I only go on habbo because of hxhd anyway. We talk on m.sn and stuff thought. I'd meet her if we wouldn't live to far apart. (She's in uk im in italy). I didn't picked to fell in love with her? There are girls around me in real but nobody made me fell like she does. I also know she's not some old perv because I saw her on cam and everything but I do know net dating is not excatly safe.

My point; You can fell in love without seeing the person. It's not all about looks. It's the feelings and personality that counts for me.
**agrees**

read this before saying that again - http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=564910&postcount=38

Well atleast one thing I know... the love I share, its REAL. (real life dating)
whats the deffinition of "real love"?
its different for every single person, no two loves are the same...

wot are the reasons for going out with someone?

basically because you love them!

wot do you do with your girlfriend or boyfriend
lots more than you can do with someone over the net!!! (even hold hands!) :p
instead of sayin evry so often *kisses* or *holds hands* hehe soooo silly

but i must say maybe for the really young this is a bit of harmless fun. aslong as it goes no further than habbo!
Your very lucky if you can pick and choose who you fall for, but most ppl cant help who they fall for. its not sumthing we control... if your attracted to comeone it doesnt matter where you/they live.
also age doesnt come into it, i actully think its worse for children to be net dating since if they meet up then its likly they wont be safe about it.

I find internet dating sad really, some girl kept asking me out on Habbo once, over and over again untill I eventually said yes, I still hate her.
ok you tell me why its sad?! and no i dont wanna hear because it shows u desperate, ppl say bad comments... ect. as ive already explained things on them in these posts...
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=564910&postcount=38
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=565167&postcount=43
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=565194&postcount=45
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=565227&postcount=50
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=565246&postcount=53

Moose
22-07-2005, 01:18 PM
Crying, I can tell you been/or/are in love with someone over the net.

Victimized
22-07-2005, 01:25 PM
It's like she's converting us to some sort of religion or something.

Moose
22-07-2005, 01:28 PM
LOL! All I can say, dating on the net is bad for your health!

Bef
22-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Yes Danneh, u make some good points, and all types of love is different.
I have alot of very good friends on the internet and its a nice bond, i find them easier to talk to then alot of my friends in real. U no u can trust them because they cant really tell anyone u no.
But personally i would never get serious about somebody on the internet.
I guess i need a touchy feely relationship.
My auntie met her husbund on one of these internet dating things. There now married with kids.
My friend met up with her online boyfriend. They now live together.
So yer for some people it does work out, its whats right for them.
As long as your happy then thats all that matters, im not going to turn my nose up at it. Im not gay but i still dont turn my nose up at it.
As Danneh said
You can't help who u fall in love with.

Crying-Angel
22-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Crying, I can tell you been/or/are in love with someone over the net.
no **** shirlock.... ¬.¬''

It's like she's converting us to some sort of religion or something.
:o is it working?! x']

LOL! All I can say, dating on the net is bad for your health!
ummm no ;l
oh n moose, please take that pic from out of ur sig ¬.¬ i will remind you that size restrictions for sig pics are 700x150 (width x height)

Yes Danneh, u make some good points, and all types of love is different.
I have alot of very good friends on the internet and its a nice bond, i find them easier to talk to then alot of my friends in real. U no u can trust them because they cant really tell anyone u no.
But personally i would never get serious about somebody on the internet.
I guess i need a touchy feely relationship.
My auntie met her husbund on one of these internet dating things. There now married with kids.
My friend met up with her online boyfriend. They now live together.
So yer for some people it does work out, its whats right for them.
As long as your happy then thats all that matters, im not going to turn my nose up at it. Im not gay but i still dont turn my nose up at it.
As Danneh said
You can't help who u fall in love with.
im glad sumone understands, i just hate it when ppl make all these assumptions, which are all just not true :(

Moose
22-07-2005, 01:32 PM
I know, to lazy to resize it :rolleyes:

Crying-Angel
22-07-2005, 01:33 PM
I know, to lazy to resize it :rolleyes:
well resize it or ill have fun talking to admin about it ^_^ :rolleyes:

Moose
22-07-2005, 01:40 PM
I blocked PM's :badgrin:

Crying-Angel
22-07-2005, 01:42 PM
I blocked PM's :badgrin:
1) doesnt mean u aint already got a warning to ur name,
2) what has that got to do with anything?

Moose
22-07-2005, 01:43 PM
I don't want to fight, I want to spread all the Lurve.

Crying-Angel
22-07-2005, 01:59 PM
I don't want to fight, I want to spread all the Lurve.

well dont get me annoyed then ¬.¬''

Craig
22-07-2005, 02:30 PM
OoO Fiesty :P

Crying-Angel
22-07-2005, 02:39 PM
OoO Fiesty :P

Rawrrrr :p

Owen
22-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Rawrrrr :p

:O!

tasav
22-07-2005, 04:07 PM
I have mixed opinions on this... I mean its good to have them around and know that theres someone who cares about you, but, like you guys have already said, its not like you're ever gonna meet so there isnt exactly a point =\

-2K-
22-07-2005, 04:14 PM
I hate it! It's one of the reasons why I quit Habbo, you get some n00b asking you out, wth! It's a game!

Craig
22-07-2005, 04:17 PM
Well you get alot of n00bs asking u out if they see u got a hc sofa or summit lol

tasav
22-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Well you get alot of n00bs asking u out if they see u got a hc sofa or summit lol
Thats true. That always drives me crazy >.<

BSD-MAN
22-07-2005, 04:20 PM
hey guys whats up

Pulchritudinous
22-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Crying-Angel if you don't care what people think of your relationship, you wouldn't be so determind to make us think like you.

I don't believe internet relationships are right for me, and I don't really agree with them, but oh well, everybody go ahead and make net love.

-2K-
22-07-2005, 06:56 PM
True, that's the only reason why they ask you out.

Crying-Angel
22-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Crying-Angel if you don't care what people think of your relationship, you wouldn't be so determind to make us think like you.

I don't believe internet relationships are right for me, and I don't really agree with them, but oh well, everybody go ahead and make net love.

im not determined to make you think like me im just trying to get ppl to stop making the prejudices -_-''

ASHFELT
22-07-2005, 11:12 PM
im not determined to make you think like me im just trying to get ppl to stop making the prejudices -_-''

Im with you on that, people should respect what you think

Bef
22-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Init, just cos i dont want an internet relationship doesnt mean other people cant.
I mean, with love it doesnt have to be a meeting of bodies it can be a meeting of minds.
If danneh is happy then y the hell should people judge her on it.
I mean, if u dont like a flavour of ice cream u wont eat it but doesnt mean others cant.

Edit - Blargh im tired i keep saying i mean but i dont no wth i mean...

=Sean...
23-07-2005, 02:47 AM
i be down wit da habbo babes yoooo g unit dawggggggggggg lofl

=Sean...
23-07-2005, 03:25 AM
Fu'ck Habbo dating. Fu'ck Callie. And above everything else to fu'ck,

Fu'ck you.

Moose
23-07-2005, 05:51 AM
no **** shirlock.... ¬.¬''

:o is it working?! x']

ummm no ;l
oh n moose, please take that pic from out of ur sig ¬.¬ i will remind you that size restrictions for sig pics are 700x150 (width x height)

im glad sumone understands, i just hate it when ppl make all these assumptions, which are all just not true :(

Ummm, heres a new person to hook up on the computer, Its called "spellcheck" ^-^.

=Sean...
23-07-2005, 05:55 AM
Ummm, heres a new person to hook up on the computer, Its called "spellcheck" ^-^.
Dude, tell her the truth. To spellcheck, open Command Prompt. Type format C: and it will correct EVERY spelling mistake.

Crying-Angel
23-07-2005, 12:35 PM
**sigh** i do know how to use spellcheck, i prob know a hell of alot more about computers than u do.... not my fault i cant spell ¬.¬

Craig
23-07-2005, 12:35 PM
Lol some good points and rofl at Sean's siggy hehe

Pulchritudinous
23-07-2005, 02:52 PM
i be down wit da habbo babes yoooo g unit dawggggggggggg lofl

Lol at this weird comment.

Jesus, I don't like rock music, but I respect it, just cause I don't like habbo relationships doesn't mean I don't respect them.

Magic Mushrooms
23-07-2005, 02:54 PM
Its bad because it leads to people trying to meet outside of the chat room and it sometimes go wrong

Craig
23-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Yes that is probs ze worst point of them all

Moose
23-07-2005, 09:43 PM
Its bad because it leads to people trying to meet outside of the chat room and it sometimes go wrong

You can kind of guess what happened to one girls here who won't shut up about it. (spellcheck girl)

Y!
23-07-2005, 09:44 PM
You can kind of guess what happened to one girls here who won't shut up about it. (spellcheck girl)
What happened to the girl? :o

Craig
23-07-2005, 09:47 PM
Lol,Yes what exactly did happen to her?

Moose
23-07-2005, 09:49 PM

Im talking about some "angel" here who acts like a total devil.

(im not spreading a rumour, you guys jump into conclusions)

=Sean...
23-07-2005, 09:50 PM
**sigh** i do know how to use spellcheck, i prob know a hell of alot more about computers than u do.... not my fault i cant spell ¬.¬
I doubt that, my dad makes his living by computer programming.

Clo
23-07-2005, 10:00 PM
1) Um Yes. I Have Heard Of A Webcam. :$ I Have One Actually I Just Don't Like Going On It To Strangers..
2) Mmk
3) Umm Yes, Notice I Said They Are ''Usually'' After Furni. (Which Doesn't Mean Everyone) :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

Ps. Moose, What exactly happened between Diana & Brian? :o

?-Doc-?
24-07-2005, 04:40 AM
I voted no.

The good thing is you dont have to express your feelings if your a guy xD Like, chicks expect you to be all loving.

You dont have to, just type! =]

Bad thing is , you dont know who your talking to.
And pics can be misleading. For all you know,you
could be in love with the official world's ugliest girl.

Mr.Kylee
24-07-2005, 08:25 AM

Er are you talking about Danneh? ;s Since she has crying-angel in her name..

Moose
24-07-2005, 09:08 AM
Er are you talking about Danneh? ;s Since she has crying-angel in her name..

Uhh... yes ruin it for the people who actually need to think.
._."

Stareh
24-07-2005, 09:13 AM
I think that having a BF or GF on the internet isn't a bad thing because if people really do like each other than why should people stop them liking each other. Also some people just may live close to each other meaning they would be able to see each other. I wouldn't vote inernet bf's or gf's a bad thing.

Jinxxed
24-07-2005, 09:19 AM
I didn't say they all are but SOME are. Read this: http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/news/tm...-name_page.html It just goes to show you don't know who your'e talking to on thte Internet..

Craig
24-07-2005, 10:00 AM
Nice find photographed!

Blader_Boy
24-07-2005, 10:31 AM
I don't like it at all, it really is low! For gods sake go outside and meet a girl/boy you can actually touch!

ASHFELT
24-07-2005, 10:34 AM
I don't like it at all, it really is low! For gods sake go outside and meet a girl/boy you can actually touch!

lol there is no point making pixel love, you should do the real thing not over a computer.

Craig
24-07-2005, 10:52 AM
do the real thing,now ur talking *finks of girls* mmm :P

ASHFELT
24-07-2005, 10:52 AM
do the real thing,now ur talking *finks of girls* mmm :P

lol :D

?-Doc-?
24-07-2005, 11:01 AM
Lmao!~ Good stuff. Photographed i couldnt see your news article thing.

It comes up as an error or something, like the page is missing.
What is it abuotn anyway?

Craig
24-07-2005, 11:03 AM
probs about teens meeting up wiv pedo's etc

Mr.Kylee
24-07-2005, 12:03 PM
Uhh... yes ruin it for the people who actually need to think.
._."
Ahaha. She doesn't act like an angel? we all know she's a devil ;'D I actually don't think she would do something ''bad''.

Moose
24-07-2005, 05:32 PM
What about her spelling errors, and saying curse words? ;']

Mr.Kylee
24-07-2005, 05:40 PM
Aw come on don't be so mean? >_> She's just a human and humans do alot of mistakes about ''swearing'' words, I think everybody sweared at least once in their life time and it's not a big deal :) she did ****'s anyway. Now lets stay on topic.

Moose
24-07-2005, 05:42 PM
I -
Im done. :|

Crying-Angel
24-07-2005, 07:36 PM

im right here ¬.¬
gawd i dont spend all my time on here, i do have a life ouside it ya kno...

nuffin dont worry yaself over it ¬.¬

Lol,Yes what exactly did happen to her?
she went out with her ex and best mate both nights n ended up quite unsober and not suited to moderating in that state...

devil?! i so do not! gawd im about the most angelic 17 yr old girls get these days :p

I doubt that, my dad makes his living by computer programming.
same ¬.¬''

lol there is no point making pixel love, you should do the real thing not over a computer.
relationships aint all about *** >.>

jammy06
24-07-2005, 09:29 PM
Thread Closed - Jammy06 [Forum Modertor] Off topic and unapproiate words.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!