PDA

View Full Version : Mike Myers COD4 MW GAME.

Madox
03-09-2009, 02:29 PM
I got an invite to a game (i play ps3 but you can play on both consoles), and this game is called "MIKE MYERS" the game needs to be in Old school and health needs to be Miniscule, the game can be played with as little as 3-18 ppl the more the better, the aim of the game is to run away with the killer, beacuse the game is in hardcore you can jump around the map and on buldings for it to be harder for the killer to catch you, so this is how the game is played :

1. gather how many people in the party 3-18
2. decide who is going the be "Mike"
3. choose the map
4. all player who are running away from mike should be on the marines or the sas, and mike should be on opfor or sprantz (bare in mind you carnt shoot him but jus run away the only thing he can do is stab!)
5. when it comes down to the last 1v1 with mike and the last serving perosn they can now stab each other.
6. re start the game for endless fun!

dbgtz
03-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Dude this games pretty old.

Black_Apalachi
03-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Sounds fun if people don't act like noobs and just shoot/break the rules.

CJW93
03-09-2009, 03:47 PM
Played this crap loads of times but it is still fun. I will play tonight :) My gamertag is Ix CHARLIE xI

Ashley 12344
07-09-2009, 10:06 AM
I though it was Mike Myers has a shotgun, everyone else pistols and you can kill him with a pistol after 5 minutes.

Dusty-09
08-09-2009, 09:22 PM
There's a few like this, like Hide and Seek, which is simple one guy is on and they have a shotgun only and all you can do is run away (no hardcore). Cops and Robbers which is too long to explain but fun.

Misawa
10-09-2009, 03:48 PM
I though it was Mike Myers has a shotgun, everyone else pistols and you can kill him with a pistol after 5 minutes.

No, because "Mike" is Michael Myers (don't know why people call him "Mike") from the Halloween films, and he uses his iconic kitchen knife to kill, hence this game within a game.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!