PDA

View Full Version : JUST THINK ABOUT IT. NO SCIENCE. GOD THAT WILL BE BORING. SNOOZE.

Forest-Law
21-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Lats night's show was all about science and apart from that, NOTHING ELSE MUCH HAPPENED!! If science goes its gonna get really boring!! In fact I can already predict wats gonna happen;

Anthony and Craig - mostly alone with the occasional social communication. Mostly in the pool.

Derek and Kamal - discussing random things and developing their ideology of their being a mole in the house and Makosi not being real.

Makosi - pretending she is the mole to confuse people (Derek and Kamal)

Orlaith - Crying that she wasn't evicted, getting naked ( which is the only, seriously the only gud thing ) complaining in the diary room

Eugene - Well. Eugene's Eugene.

In fact, if Science went, I'll prob want Eugene to win. Yes. Thats how boring it really it is.

Pulchritudinous
21-07-2005, 07:46 PM
Science is funny as hell, yesterday touching Derik on the shoulder, I actually laughed at the TV for like the first time ever.
Eugene is the best geec ever, he makes me cringe, but he's so genuine and know's respect, him and Science have to be the last two.

I think Kemal is False, Makosi is okay I guess, and Derik seriously thinks he's better than everybody else, he went in the diary room saying 'Everybody here is hideously ugly', I was like your hardly a hunk mate.

Orla bi.tches too much, and spends too much time posing, putting on make-up etc.
And Anthony and Craig and just kinda quiet, I like them for not bit.ching though, and because Anthony is so gay, but just can't see it, because he thinks he's such a MAN.

Mit
21-07-2005, 09:47 PM
true, its soo borin wit out him. i really dont want to hear about kemal and makosi splittin up again.

At first i wanted maxwell and saskia out but now i wish two people that arent as important like oalith and eugene had gone. it would have left the two sides to battle it out...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!