PDA

View Full Version : Why is everyone on ClubHabbo so nooby!

Mickword
04-09-2009, 10:07 PM
WHY ARE THEY! Honsetly one of them tried to sell my layout (Not the best of idea, lol) They swear a lot, they dont have a good filter, they have nothing good in forums. Everyone is like 12 no offence for 12 year olds. They are so horrible and they have terrible avatars, that would never be used on this forum! like this one:

Warning: So pointless could make you cry!
http://www.clubhabbo.net/customavatars/avatar3056_30.gif

Moved by Luccy.(Forum Moderator): From Bobba > Habbo In General. It's more suited here.

Calvin
04-09-2009, 10:23 PM
This is the Habbo bobba section. Not clubhabbo bobba section. And anyone can have any avatar, i dont like urs coz ur habbo is ugly!!
(http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)

Edited by Luccy. (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude to other forum members.

Dusty-09
04-09-2009, 10:23 PM
Thats CH

LOL Funny avvy

efq
04-09-2009, 10:26 PM
CH is crap, crap places equal crap community.

They had an wicked radio and website until they scrapped it.

Callum.
04-09-2009, 10:31 PM
what do you mean everyone is 12 yrs old. obviously not. it's a decent community, more close and you're actually allowed to talk without getting edited every other post.

Caution
04-09-2009, 10:37 PM
it's quite funny how terrible it is, and how fake they are. (generally)

Mickword
04-09-2009, 10:43 PM
what do you mean everyone is 12 yrs old. obviously not. it's a decent community, more close and you're actually allowed to talk without getting edited every other post.

i mean they act like 12 year olds soz :P.

Immenseman
04-09-2009, 10:59 PM
can't generalise. i know some perfectly mature people who use CH, like habbox. there are noobs and immature people on habbox and clubhabbo.

Kardan
04-09-2009, 11:01 PM
Personally I see HxF as a group of normal teenagers and just see CH as a bunch of plastic ***** that have scripts to read from.

nooblah123
05-09-2009, 02:32 AM
Image doesnt work mate :/

J0SH
05-09-2009, 05:57 AM
I find CH forum more enjoyable, the amount of times I've ripped Sam and just got edits, here it'll be an instant infraction.

luce
05-09-2009, 08:01 AM
Hackney maybe that's because they have a more relaxed moderation so you could see that as being good or bad.

Also I don't like it and never have i can stand HFFM as a fansite and forum but never liked CH even when it had a site and radio :)

Michael
05-09-2009, 08:52 AM
I know there rubbish..

user130523
05-09-2009, 09:40 AM
WHY ARE THEY! Honsetly one of them tried to sell my layout

that explains EVERYTHING ;)
-coughs- the ripper!

Black_Apalachi
05-09-2009, 10:27 AM
Ever since I first heard of ClubHabbo, I've always seen people on here hating it as a website and the people who run it, so I never really got a chance to form my own opinion before seeing everyone else's.

I always loved their main site and was always inspired to open my own fansite every time I went on it. I was disappointed when I saw it had been discontinued. I did register to their forum once but the main reason I didn't use it much is because I already used Habbox Forum which has everything I need and I don't need more than one forum really.

Similarly, I've only ever seen people ******** SkaterChu off but whenever I've bumped into him on Habbo he's always been very friendly and we've had good conversations, even recently.

Despite all the people that seemed to dislike it, it was obviously a good and well-run website and forum as it was so successful and still is today. The main site would still be around if Sulake gave a crap about its fansites.

Hackney maybe that's because they have a more relaxed moderation so you could see that as being good or bad.

Also I don't like it and never have i can stand HFFM as a fansite and forum but never liked CH even when it had a site and radio :)

I didn't even consider giving HFFM a chance because the few times I had a look at their site, it was always a rip of one of CH's layouts.

Jssy
05-09-2009, 10:36 AM
I used clubhabbo but everyone's so ****** on it and like somebody else said on habbox people act more like teenagers. I also did use hffm but Its becoming very boring now.

Molly.22
05-09-2009, 12:41 PM

I can't stand Hffm, they came in HxHD today, with the DJ and were spamming habbox.com >:[

I haven't really been on CH much tbh :P

Ed.
05-09-2009, 12:47 PM
CH is made for noobs :)

Immenseman
05-09-2009, 12:48 PM
You can't really generalise fansite from fansite I have used all three of above mentioned forums and have a good amount of posts on all three, HFFM, CH and HxF. Out of the three, I personally enjoy HxF more.

However, CH is a good forum too, it's a good laugh on there with a very relaxed mentality. Good arguments and ripping sessions to be had on there, where the moderators can even join in, to some that sort of sums the site up. It's no way near as "professional" as Habbox but I don't think that's a bad thing in the slightest, probably because I'd never be the victim.

HFFM is more community based and everybody gets on relatively well. Everyone seems to know everyone and they all get on and have a joke. It's a good fansite, nobody ever thought a site could break into CH and Habbox fansite monopoly but going on the last voting I think HFFM came above CH, with Habbox obviously first. It's relaxed there.

Habbox however doesn't really have a community there isn't really one big group where everyone gangs up on people like on CH and could happen on HFFM because people on here have their own groups of friends and don't have the urge to be accepted by everyone. Well some people do but not like on the other two.

Japan
05-09-2009, 05:49 PM
There's no point in competing with habbox, we're always going to come top.

luce
05-09-2009, 07:05 PM
There's no point in competing with habbox, we're always going to come top.

Although if we think like that and get complacent someone may catch us up. I think we will always come top but need to constantly improve and raise the bar. I don't use HFFM or CH because i fell out with HFFM and never felt like i wanted to use CH. i use Hababble a bit but it's AU based and it seems like an inclusive community but i think it's a forum fansite to watch.

Black_Apalachi
07-09-2009, 11:24 AM
I don't like the way we hardly have any fansites in the UK any more. I remember thinking it was great how there were so many (official) fansites back when I started. But now there's the main three and that's basically it. I know there's a couple other decent ones knocking about but I never hear about them, (and I'm excluding the more international ones like Habborator from this statement of course).

When you look at other hotels, like USA, AU and some of the non-English speaking ones, they have plenty of fansites and Habbo seems to be really keen in getting involved with them and making them a big part of the community.

Here however, Habbo seems to have abandoned them all so they're slowly dying off. Habbox is only still here because it was (one of) the first on the scene and so built up a huge fan base quite quickly. We've seen ClubHabbo - arguably the best Habbo radio - close it along with its main site. I'm not sure how HFFM have got as popular as they are. Maybe they emerged just before it all started to go downhill and so were just getting going as something new while everyone else was falling down, leaving them up here with Habbox and ClubHabbo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!