PDA

View Full Version : how to get out of the ''friends zone'' + rep

-K8T!E-
05-09-2009, 11:37 PM
Ive liked this guy 4 agesssss. but we're just friends :eusa_wallI want to let him know i like him, but i'm afraid he'll just laugh at me, or get creeped out and not be friends with me any more [which i cant let happen cos he's such a cool guy] what should i do?? :S +rep 4 good answers and ill <3 u forever ;)

Thanks,
Katie xox

Immenseman
05-09-2009, 11:47 PM
only thing to do is to tell him. he won't be creeped out if he's such a good friend like you make out. let him know, he might even know the same way. i know it isn't easy but gradually get closer to him, get more times where it's just you and him, make the effort when you see him, be more flirty.

Hecktix
05-09-2009, 11:51 PM
When you're with him try and cuddle up to him when you're alone together, get him to watch a film with you or something and just rest your head on his shoulder, then pull away for a bit, then go back but get a bit closer.

I was friends with this girl and I liked her quite a bit and she did that to me & now we're together so it might work for you?

(:

-K8T!E-
06-09-2009, 12:40 AM
hmm i think id die if i told him :P im 2 shy 2 tell him.... thanks tho +rep :)

Jordan:A
06-09-2009, 12:51 AM
If you dont want to do it to his face maybe phone him or something?

beth
06-09-2009, 02:20 AM
confidence is completely sexy.
tell him tell him tell him tell him.

either way. you can be with him or move on!

-Adam
06-09-2009, 03:45 AM
If you dont want to tell him, Then start flirting ect, and maybe if he likes you back he willl tell you that he likes you first?

dirrty
06-09-2009, 03:46 AM
flash him ur baps. either that or just drop subtle hints that you like him, or just go and tell him.

Blinger1
06-09-2009, 05:42 AM
if you have him on msn just say "(K)(F)(W)" or something after you say bye :S?

Pallox
06-09-2009, 08:42 AM
If your old enough, tell him your getting drunk then later that night text him saying you like him :)

J0SH
06-09-2009, 09:12 AM
If there's ***** in it for him I'm sure he'd jump out of that friend zone, just tell him how you feel..

-K8T!E-
06-09-2009, 09:46 AM
haha i'm only 13 :P and he knows i dnt drink :D

J0SH
06-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Oh dear that makes my post sound really wrong......

To be honest, dating at 13 wouldn't work out anyway.

-K8T!E-
06-09-2009, 09:53 AM
haha yeah u should av taken my age in2 consideration :D why wouldnt it wrk out?

Ed.
06-09-2009, 09:58 AM
When you're 13 relationships seem really important but then they only last about 2 weeks.

-K8T!E-
06-09-2009, 10:08 AM
not nesicarially, i no loadsa ppl who've been together 4 ages so dat doesnt apply to everyone :)

JACKTARD
07-09-2009, 10:19 AM
When you're with him try and cuddle up to him when you're alone together, get him to watch a film with you or something and just rest your head on his shoulder, then pull away for a bit, then go back but get a bit closer.

I was friends with this girl and I liked her quite a bit and she did that to me & now we're together so it might work for you?

(:

that happens to me, a girl cuddles up to me sometimes and i have no problem with that because i really like her. But we 'went out' a couple of years ago and it took at least 18 months for us to be mates again. I cant risk it because in 10 months i leave school and might not see her again.

I think ill stay how i am and hope for her to make the first move. When we're both drunk that's when you can say what you want and then if it doesnt go to plan, blame it on the alcohol!

So i guess that's my suggestion for you,

From someone who is in a very similar situation as yourself :)

btw, i'm 15, in year 11 from nxt week.

1xBabyCakesx1
07-09-2009, 10:22 AM
I think you should just tell him how you feel. but also tell him you dont want this to change how things are between you, if he likes you aswell then things will happen. If not you can just stay friends. :)

-K8T!E-
07-09-2009, 05:02 PM
ty 4 d advice :) + rep but unforch i cnt say i like him and blame it on alcohol cos he knows i dnt drink :P

Blinger1
08-09-2009, 01:41 AM
ty 4 d advice :) + rep but unforch i cnt say i like him and blame it on alcohol cos he knows i dnt drink :P
With the alcohol one, you could just say you are going out drinking and send him a text message that is something like "hjey how aree yiou? i thihunk i sholud telk u thahjt i lvoe u"..

or something, deliberately spell stuff wrong to make it you look drunk.. hahaha!

-K8T!E-
08-09-2009, 05:33 PM
With the alcohol one, you could just say you are going out drinking and send him a text message that is something like "hjey how aree yiou? i thihunk i sholud telk u thahjt i lvoe u"..

or something, deliberately spell stuff wrong to make it you look drunk.. hahaha!

LMAO:D but i dont think that would work, he doesnt drink either, soo i dont think he'd be impressed if he thought i was getting drunk :P

Pyroka
08-09-2009, 05:35 PM
snog him, flash your boobs, JUST DO SOMETHING WHICH WILL MAKE HIM THINK "O SHES HOT <3333£ and youll be out of the friends zone.

seriously just like snog him :S drunken snog woops i ended up ******** you nevermind. :D

!.x.FaYe.x.!
08-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Mannn I have had way too much experience 'getting out of the friend zone'... Like people have posted before, its all about confidence and you've gotta be willing to put yourself out there with the chance of falling flat on your face (again, like I have done many times...). Then again, I'm the complete opposite of shy...

I'd suggest giving him 'the eye'.. Worked for me many times. Then again you've gotta be confident enough to keep eye contact and give him a little smile when you do.

Or, if you're too shy to tell him in person, I'd text him. Maybe ask him about his love life and drop hints when he asks you back? I know textings rather 'sad' but its so damn useful when you're too shy to say anything in person.

Let me know how it goes ;)

Fehm
08-09-2009, 08:24 PM
Been in this situation for the past 2 and a half years. My best friend, I've liked for a long time, and its always been extremely open, and the fact that she knew just made me and her closer... Even if it was more respect for friendship something good definitely came out of it. Everyone has their moments ya know.

My honest advice from experience would be to tell him, just don't say something stupid like;[For the sake of this point we'll call him Gilbert] Hey, Gilbert. I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO MARRY YOU

it wont work.
Just like talk to him and tell him that you find him cool and cute and that shiz that girls think but boys don't. He'll respect you for it. Promise ;)

-K8T!E-
08-09-2009, 09:36 PM
:( i dont think i can tell him, id rather not have him know, than be embarassed and be rejected offically...

Blinger1
09-09-2009, 02:07 AM
flash your boobs
Do thirteen year olds even have boobs? I'd imagine they are smaller then apricots :eusa_thin

1xBabyCakesx1
09-09-2009, 06:19 AM
Do thirteen year olds even have boobs? I'd imagine they are smaller then apricots :eusa_thin

I'm 13 and I'm a C bra. Yes they do.

JACKTARD
09-09-2009, 10:45 AM

perhaps not spell every word wrong though, just miss some letters off?

Or you could not do the alcohol and just blame someone else for sendin the message if it doesnt go to plan

:( i dont think i can tell him, id rather not have him know, than be embarassed and be rejected offically...

i know what you mean :/
drop subtle hints every now and again,
i think it's already been said but stay close to him :)

haha, made me laugh +rep

i like you :):eusa_clap

-K8T!E-
09-09-2009, 03:28 PM
lmao at the conversation :D

cocaine
09-09-2009, 03:47 PM

dont let clowgon see that

Blinger1
11-09-2009, 02:25 AM
dont let clowgon see that
Too late :P

i like you :):eusa_clap
How old are you then?

Maybe you can use my tip to hit on her ;);)

JACKTARD
12-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Too late :P

How old are you then?

Maybe you can use my tip to hit on her ;);)

Rofl

nahnah,
she's too young for me lmao
im 15.

Blinger1
15-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Here you go. (http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Guilty-Conscience-lyrics-Eminem/3E82AD1DFC123E63482568880010BDE1)

Go to the third verse by Eminem (read the line after these):

Now listen to me, while you're kissin her cheek
and smearin her lipstick, I slipped this in her drink
Now all you gotta do is nibble on this little *****'s earlobe..
(Yo! This girl's only fifteen years old
You shouldn't take advantage of her, thats not fair)

@K
18-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Just tell him. I've told girls before I like them when they've been really good mates of mine. One I ended up with for a year and a half (moved away and didn't want to go Scotland), one I ended up seeing and we're still good friends, one I've pulled a handful of time and she's still my best friend and one or two who I've just stayed friends with. I don't think you can lose by telling a friend you like them, because unless they're a complete ***, you will always stay friends after you tell them.

-K8T!E-
18-09-2009, 04:14 PM
+ rep :)

Toughened
18-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Don't do it over text or msn. Then you'll be embarressed next time you have to see him and feel all awkward. If you're gonna do it, do it in person. Doesn't seem like you're going to now anywayy but yeahh haha.

Also if he doesn't like you it'll make you stronger and telling the next person you like that little bit easier.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!