PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Prius in The Sims 3

GommeInc
06-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Just wondering if anyone else knew of the Toyota Prius download from the Sims 3 Store? It's a free download, and quite a good car :)

http://store.thesims3.com/prius.html

It's actually a proper 4-door saloon that looks nice, the current saloons are either too flashy or too rusty to use as a mid-range vehicle.

Anyway, it's a good download, and it doesn't seem mentioned anywhere on their website (I found it linked to the website on another site).

Well worth it.

Alkaz
06-09-2009, 12:27 AM
OMG Thats well good! It looks more like a mondeo tough :P thanks for the link!

GommeInc
06-09-2009, 12:49 AM
You're welcome :)

Hopefully they will make more super-mini cars available, like a Ford Fiesta or Toyota Corolla :P They're really common cars in this country! I tend to automatically go for the smaller car and they only have one decent one!

Alkaz
06-09-2009, 12:53 AM
I havnt actually played it yet, I got it in june when it was released but my computer never supported it and now I have a new one I havnt got around to installing it yet. Hopefully I will tomorrow :D

Meanies
06-09-2009, 11:52 AM
It's been out since just after the game was released :P There used to be an advert on the launcher and at the side of the sims 3 site.

Dusty-09
06-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Never realised, thanks for the link it looks awesome :)

GommeInc
06-09-2009, 07:19 PM
It's been out since just after the game was released :P There used to be an advert on the launcher and at the side of the sims 3 site.
Are you sure? I've never seen it... Unless it wasn't on the UK one, or it was hiding? Because I played the game alot when it just came out (got it the day before too) and it only went on about a horror film someone somehow made, the store, the exchange and so forth. They must of not mentioned much about it, afterall, it is good advertising for Toyota :P

Markeh
08-09-2009, 04:15 PM
Downloading this now. For some reason, I couldnt download it in August, when I first purchased and installed TS3. Now I've got the link :D +REP on its way

EDIT: File doesnt work. Neither do any other downloads for me. The Launcher says an error occured while downloading. Have used both IE and Firefox. Any ideas?

GommeInc
08-09-2009, 10:18 PM
Usually Firefox is the answer :S There does seem to be alot of issues with the Launcher, and no one understands why...

Meanies
08-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Are you sure? I've never seen it... Unless it wasn't on the UK one, or it was hiding? Because I played the game alot when it just came out (got it the day before too) and it only went on about a horror film someone somehow made, the store, the exchange and so forth. They must of not mentioned much about it, afterall, it is good advertising for Toyota :P
I'm 99% sure. Before i even played the game i downloaded that riverview town and that car!

GommeInc
08-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Weird, I never saw it :P There seems to be little mention of it :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!