PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Cutomer Service Opening Hours

JACKTARD
06-09-2009, 09:37 AM
I save all my passwords on firefox and access them with a master password, it decided to forget all the passwords when we got the newer versian though and now i have lots my habbo password, so i emailed habbo with no response on 2 seperate email addesses (hotmail and googlemail) so i called the london office and it says they're open monday to friday when most people who use habbo are at school and are open between 10am and 2pm when most people are at school again.

I'm going to have to try and do it next friday because i get a day off work experience then and it's the only time i'm going to be able to call them :/

Art
06-09-2009, 10:04 AM
How do you use this master password gizmo ;o

AlexOC
06-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Wow, thats stupid of them.

Immenseman
06-09-2009, 10:16 AM
they do it because they think everything can be resolved through email and don't want to talk to angry teens.

JACKTARD
06-09-2009, 10:16 AM
How do you use this master password gizmo ;o

in firefox go to tools>options>security>tick the 'use master password' - after you've changed it to something you know :)

some good advice - use something you can type in quickly because you have to type it in almost every time you enter a site which has your password saved

hope i helped :P

JACKTARD
06-09-2009, 10:17 AM
they do it because they think everything can be resolved through email and don't want to talk to angry teens.

i've tried more than once to do it by email but no one is replying and the reset pw email isnt coming through.

Edited By nvrspk4 (General Manager): Please do not double post.

AlexOC
06-09-2009, 10:23 AM
i've tried more than once to do it by email but no one is replying and the reset pw email isnt coming through.

I get replies instantly but they never help

JACKTARD
06-09-2009, 10:34 AM
its happened before and it resolved my problem.

this is easier to sort out too :)

Cysne
06-09-2009, 10:36 AM
The problem is when they respond to emails, it really feels like they haven't read what you put and are replying with a canned response system, which is really frustrating as it means you really don't know what they are thinking.

Would it be so hard to acknowledge your emails contents. Gahh, ''Thanks, we have just read it and we are happy with the infomation you supplied so we are going to do this...'' etc etc, but no. :(
mini rant overrrrr

AlexOC
06-09-2009, 10:42 AM
All they ever say to me is 'To refresh yourself on the Habbo Way, click here' :@

Immenseman
06-09-2009, 12:25 PM
yeah when you get the first email back. you've just got to say "i still need help".

jack, i can give you 0rcas direct email if ya want. PM me.

Ardemax
06-09-2009, 01:37 PM
it never used 2 be lyk tht did it :O

uney93
06-09-2009, 10:02 PM
What is the customer services number as i'm wanting an old account back as i don't remember password or b-day.

Mikey
06-09-2009, 10:12 PM
When I phoned up it was during the start of the summer holidays because I wanted to recover my old 2004 account. I tried emailing several times and got no help so yeah, at first they were like use the help tool but I said I did and he solved my problem on the phone, e.g gave them account details etc and I got the account back when I was on the phone. I think the guy was ludus because when I got the emails they said ludus on them and he was saying on the phone "I have sent you emails with a password reset link" He also sounded very bored and not interested in his job. ;)

Immenseman
06-09-2009, 10:40 PM
probably boring doing the same thing over and over again.

Cysne
07-09-2009, 08:30 AM
like over 70% of the population do. That's why you go to school, kids ;)

uney93
07-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Whats the customer services number? and are the opening times for it 10am - 2pm?

Suspective
07-09-2009, 03:55 PM
I phoned them up and they were no help at all, all they said is ''This is for sponsors only''

JACKTARD
07-09-2009, 07:13 PM
yeah the number is pointless, they basically hung up on me :/

I got the email through in reply to mine after 4 days on my gmail account - a week after my first email :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!