PDA

View Full Version : Is this classed as a criminal record :S :/

Bouncing
06-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Well I was out with my mates last night and like, we were just chilling in a park and some people had been drinking I hadn't though. But they said were not in trouble but community police stopped us and gave us a "welfare" stopping form or something but gave the others a written out form, and she did mine on her phone and gave me a little slip... and on it, it says it was kept electronically but I don't get it I asked ohh your doing it on your mobile and she was like yeah its a rubbish way of doing it i'd rather do it on one of those slips. So i was like woo, but now it says on this slip you can find the record at the police station but liikke she said its nothing to worry about but sounds like a criminal record to me?!?!?!?!

Stefy09
06-09-2009, 01:55 PM
You wouldn't get a criminal record for sitting in a park chilling and drinking when they don't even know if all of you had been drinking

ifuseekamy
06-09-2009, 01:59 PM
It's not, I had one before because I was stopped when walking through St Pancras station on my own at like 2am.. they have to do one if they approach you.

cocaine
06-09-2009, 02:00 PM
its standard proceedure for police to issue you a 'pink slip' (although you didnt get one). these just explain why the police stopped you and their reasons for it, the date and time etc. the 'record at the police station' she was talking about is where the 'pink slip' thing will be recorded.

Amzoe
06-09-2009, 02:10 PM
naaa, it's pathetic. Whenever I'm out with my mates (whether we're drinking or not) we almost always get stopped by those plastic coppers, it's stupid, they just do it for the sake of it.

Black_Apalachi
06-09-2009, 02:17 PM
As far as I know, Community 'Police' can't even arrest you?

Mickword
06-09-2009, 02:37 PM
No community 'police' are just normal people, with a user title, like on this forum

if your a vip can you change your user title to Administrator then it doesn't mean you are one :P. they are just random people who has a uniform :P.

CJW93
06-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Community pigs think they are so important with their gay pieces of paper

LoveToStack
06-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Criminal records go away when you turn sixteen even if it was one.

Alkaz
06-09-2009, 02:59 PM
its standard proceedure for police to issue you a 'pink slip' (although you didnt get one). these just explain why the police stopped you and their reasons for it, the date and time etc. the 'record at the police station' she was talking about is where the 'pink slip' thing will be recorded.
You know a lot about them? :P
Ye, nothing to worry about:)

cocaine
06-09-2009, 03:08 PM
You know a lot about them? :P
Ye, nothing to worry about:)

some family are in the police :P and ive been stopped by community support officers before with these pink slips.. PCSOs are nothing more than glorified wardens lol, they cant even arrest anyone.

Arch
06-09-2009, 05:57 PM
yeah pretty much everyone answered your question
but they dont have community police where i live ?

Bouncing
06-09-2009, 06:35 PM
oh right ok thanks guys :P

Misawa
06-09-2009, 08:06 PM
They can detain you for 10 minutes, then they have to let you go.

GommeInc
06-09-2009, 08:30 PM
That's actually quite a good system :S In other countries they won't tell you anything, let alone write it down for you to see :S I'm amazed that it actually exists...

Hitman
06-09-2009, 08:49 PM
As far as I know, Community 'Police' can't even arrest you?
Well they can, seeing as anybody can perform a citizens arrest. But I don't think they can arrest like normal police can.

The Don
06-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Any adult can arrest anyone one using citezens arrest. So i guess they could arrest you with that?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!