PDA

View Full Version : confuddledworld.com - a blog full of confuddled thoughts and ideas...

InHabbo
06-09-2009, 07:02 PM
What is Confuddled World?

A blog featuring all the latest news from lots of sources and also some unique content wrote by different authors.

What Topics does Confuddled World cover?

We aim to cover most topics ranging from world news to student life.

How can i become an author?

If you would be interested in writing some articles for the blog please email me at [email protected]

Lazy Link: www.confuddledworld.com (http://www.confuddledworld.com)

Kind Regards,
David

HD-Christopher
06-09-2009, 09:26 PM
You need a great job picking the colors for the mobile skin and default skin on Habbox. Can't even see most of it. You should probally change it.

VirtualG
06-09-2009, 09:53 PM
You need a great job picking the colors for the mobile skin and default skin on Habbox. Can't even see most of it. You should probally change it.
You spelt colours wrong, first of all... I like the colours, you need a better banner though, also the favicon doesn't relate to anything on your page.

Hitman
07-09-2009, 03:10 PM
You spelt colours wrong, first of all... I like the colours, you need a better banner though, also the favicon doesn't relate to anything on your page.If he is American then he spelt colors correctly... colours is the English English way.

Site looks alright although the colours seem pretty boring.

bub,is,rockin
07-09-2009, 03:17 PM
You spelt colours wrong, first of all... I like the colours, you need a better banner though, also the favicon doesn't relate to anything on your page.

There is two spellings of Colours :)

English - Colours

American - Colors (hence why its color in HTML)

And i like this... :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!