PDA

View Full Version : Payday Plus

JACKTARD
07-09-2009, 08:55 AM
What date each month do the first people who get the latest rare receive it? Or is it 31 days and not in months?

Oh, and if it's 31 days like habbo club, when is the newest rare next given out?

ashyboy999
07-09-2009, 10:58 AM
its been delayed so the new rare is due anyday now.

you get you gifts on the day u joined every month. i started on blue pillow 29th april, on the 29th august i got khaki sleeping bag and on the 29th september i will/should get purple laser gate

Black_Apalachi
07-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Wasn't it supposed to be on the 1st? Don't know what's happened with it though.

Special
07-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Normaly 31st of each month, but this one hasnt come :S

and hey, youre suppose to be the trade expert here!

Mr-Trainor
07-09-2009, 03:30 PM
It's usually from the 31st - 2nd except the few exclusions, for example the industrial turbine as well as the one which is supposed to be out this month. (Delayed ones).

JACKTARD
07-09-2009, 03:39 PM
recieving gifts isnt trading :P

Black_Apalachi
07-09-2009, 04:54 PM
IF ANY PD+ SUBSCRIBERS READ THIS

..have you done anything about it yet?

untitled
07-09-2009, 04:58 PM
hey gusy, what's goin on ITT :)

Edited by Mr-Trainor (Forum Moderator): Please to not make pointless posts, thanks.

ashyboy999
07-09-2009, 05:10 PM
every one of my gifts have been given on the 29th of each month not before not after always the 29th first thing in the morning.

cosidering i joined my current subscription on the 29th april it seems right

Black_Apalachi
07-09-2009, 07:44 PM
every one of my gifts have been given on the 29th of each month not before not after always the 29th first thing in the morning.

cosidering i joined my current subscription on the 29th april it seems right

but not this time?

ashyboy999
08-09-2009, 12:21 AM
no my khaki bag came on the 29th august. i was kinda replying to what someone said about payday gifts only being given out on the 31st or 1st of each month that aint true and my subscription is proof of that. i joined on the 29th day of april and every 29th day after has given me a gift.

if you joined lets say today 8th september you would get your blue pillow instantly, fuscia fan on the 8th october, valentines cauldron on the 8th november and so on. its not fixed to the 31st of the month unless you actually signed up on the 31st. if you did then on 30 day months there is no 31st day so 31st day would be the 1st of the next month. do you get what i mean?

though when a delay is concerned such as this what should be done is contacting habbo about it and or complaining unless of course they actually told you its going to be delayed?

they cant really want their rare much if they havent bothered to phone customer services. i would

ashyboy999
08-09-2009, 12:23 AM
suppose you could say i wont get a gift during feburary because that has 28 days instead ill get 2 gifts in march one on the 1st and marchs gift on the 29th

Black_Apalachi
08-09-2009, 08:58 AM
[...] they cant really want their rare much if they havent bothered to phone customer services. i would

So are you phoning them? :S

ashyboy999
08-09-2009, 09:24 PM
i dont need to im not awaiting gift 13. if i was i would of but im not so whats the point this delay dosent concern me and my subsciption if on the 29th of september i dont get my purple laser then i will phone up.

surely the chance of getting sky or purple dragon this month isnt a good enough reason to phone up over? thats upto them at the end of the day

Hunter.
09-09-2009, 01:31 AM
the release of the purple dragon would be the greatest lost after the orange para when it was 50+ thrones for one back in the day

ashyboy999
09-09-2009, 08:19 AM
who cares i dont. i cared for the original disco style furni yet they got released. the disco sign and the dj deck.

now we can almost gaurentee a dragon will but noone can gaurentee the colour not even bronze silver and gold. habbo can do what they like with their unreleased rares at the end of the day. the battleball challenge dosent exist now so they are just supers now which arent used for prizes

JACKTARD
09-09-2009, 09:26 AM
so does anyone know who get's the latest gift on the first day?

so basically, anyone know who subscribed to pd+ on the very first day?

ashyboy999
09-09-2009, 11:53 AM
mr-trainors friend started on day 1 so he will be one of the first to get this 13th gift in which time luke will mention it either this topic or !trex's topic. the gift has been dealyed due to a bug. however, i dont think anyone waiting for this gift has complained

JACKTARD
09-09-2009, 11:58 AM
i would, it's gna be an immense gift if it's one of the super dragons.

jordang16
10-09-2009, 10:01 AM
bronze silver gold drags will never be given out in payday as they was exclusively for the people who completed the bb challenge and ive asked lost_witness and he seems to think that bb will be back soon so i cant see it being any of them dragons probably sky or purple drags

who cares i dont. i cared for the original disco style furni yet they got released. the disco sign and the dj deck.

now we can almost gaurentee a dragon will but noone can gaurentee the colour not even bronze silver and gold. habbo can do what they like with their unreleased rares at the end of the day. the battleball challenge dosent exist now so they are just supers now which arent used for prizes

JACKTARD
10-09-2009, 10:05 AM
yeah i dont see bronze, silver, gold being given out appart from in competitions, because Gold/silver/bronze are award colours.

Purple and sky are just normal colours that when released will be worth 2-10hcs like the purple dragon is in the US

ashyboy999
10-09-2009, 11:22 PM
both sky and purple have been released in the us hotel. people think its gotta be sky that released because the other hotels have released it but .com has released purple dragon too. .com released the dj deck first uk had the disco sign same time then we got the dj deck later.

thing is people say it wont be purple because of its value? habbo dont make the values habbox do so that dragon is really about as valueable as that childline cake in their eyes.

sulake have always maintained a rares value is what u want it to be not what a fansite says it should be. having said that all supers are equal and have equal chnce for release for all we know!

how do u know there isnt another 3 rares in line for the new battleball challenge prizes and snowstorm it dont necessarily have to be the dragons. remember even after paydayplus's month 18 there will still be many recolours left unobtainable like the other 5 marquees etc

!Trex
11-09-2009, 07:07 AM
Because Battleballa and Snowstorm have been taken away :D

Lost_Addict
11-09-2009, 08:24 AM
ya but lostie has hinted at them returning at somepoint.

ashyboy999
11-09-2009, 01:58 PM
has this new gift still not come? hmm thats bad that is its been nearly 2 weeks

Plebings
11-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Habbo do have a common knowledge of rare valuability though, in competitions they usually refer to the purple dragon as most valueable (or rare) and for the gold dragon etc, some are still used as prizes (eg shalimar for gold)

anything can happen though,

Black_Apalachi
11-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Habbo do have a common knowledge of rare valuability though, in competitions they usually refer to the purple dragon as most valueable (or rare) and for the gold dragon etc, some are still used as prizes (eg shalimar for gold)

anything can happen though,

Because they know how many they've given out lol. Rare "values" are irrelevant to them.

Ajthedragon
11-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Because they know how many they've given out lol. Rare "values" are irrelevant to them.

Indeed, the three special dragons/ sleeping bags will never be released.

However remember the 'un-realeased purple monolith'. :rolleyes:

Krillin
11-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Habbox does not make the rare values prices... A rare is only as valueable as somone is willing to pay for it. As somone was WILLING to pay 33T for a purple dragon, that's what it is valued at on habbox.
But I agree, the sky and the purple dragon are very high chances for being a payday plus.

both sky and purple have been released in the us hotel. people think its gotta be sky that released because the other hotels have released it but .com has released purple dragon too. .com released the dj deck first uk had the disco sign same time then we got the dj deck later.

thing is people say it wont be purple because of its value? habbo dont make the values habbox do so that dragon is really about as valueable as that childline cake in their eyes.

sulake have always maintained a rares value is what u want it to be not what a fansite says it should be. having said that all supers are equal and have equal chnce for release for all we know!

how do u know there isnt another 3 rares in line for the new battleball challenge prizes and snowstorm it dont necessarily have to be the dragons. remember even after paydayplus's month 18 there will still be many recolours left unobtainable like the other 5 marquees etc

Mr-Trainor
11-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Ok, here's how Habbox super price works. We do NOT make up the values, like 'I think purple dragon looks the best, I'll make it worth the most!'. Our values come from what people are paying. The value of the purple dragon is only as high as it is, due to people willing to pay that much. That's why the throne is so high, when it is one of the most common items in the hotel.

As for this months pd+, I believe it still isn't out which is annoying me! Over 10 days late? Maybe Habbo have a hard decision to make for what to give out :P The reason I say the sky dragon lamp is a high possiblilty, 'as you may know, in loyalty gifts, everyone was expecting the sky dragon lamp because alot of other hotels, if not nearly all of them, gave our the sky dragon lamp. However, the UK hotel did not! I think that could be because they already planned to use it for pd+, unless they have some other reason, like for a future pixel maze again :P Or maybe, they just decided not to copy other hotels! We don't know exactly why and only time will tell us what the pd+ items are :)

Lost_Addict
11-09-2009, 07:06 PM
exactly, otherwise habbox could destroy the values and price a throne at say 5hc's :P it's based on what people are paying for them, because people normally want profit that is what makes these rarer items rise in price.

Spy,
11-09-2009, 10:47 PM
Ok, here's how Habbox super price works. We do NOT make up the values, like 'I think purple dragon looks the best, I'll make it worth the most!'. Our values come from what people are paying. The value of the purple dragon is only as high as it is, due to people willing to pay that much. That's why the throne is so high, when it is one of the most common items in the hotel.

exactly, otherwise habbox could destroy the values and price a throne at say 5hc's :P it's based on what people are paying for them, because people normally want profit that is what makes these rarer items rise in price.

i agree with these comments but there are people on habbo that follow the prices of habbox to the number and if for example someone was to move a super or throne down in price slowly say 2 hc a day or somert like that then the prices of thrones being traded would drop but there would be ppl that dont follow the prices and would hold on to the thrones till ppl are willing to pay there price.

im still shocked habbo have not released the new PD+ i may not have PD+ or even play habbo anymore but it is shocking to see them go this far with out keeping to there word that people have invested money in to receive at this right if they dont give a rare by time next PD+ iteam is due they be selling PD+ under false pre tense's

Lost_Addict
11-09-2009, 11:36 PM
Ugh, it will be intresting to see the price of the new PD+ if it's say purple drag it will probably drop to about 150hc's rise to say 200-250 then drop back to 150hc like the vennom

which went from like 1t 40hc - 30hc - 75hc- and 38hc atm (hope it drops more i want to get one rofl

Mr-Trainor
12-09-2009, 10:11 AM
well because its taking so long, more people will get it when its given out, if u know what i mean.

Lets say:
2 people get it on the 1st sep
2 on the 5th
50 on the 10th

because it didnt come out on the 1st, making only 2 of them come out, there would now be 52 coming out at once, which makes the value go down alot quicker. Hopefully you know what I mean :P

Lost_Addict
12-09-2009, 10:40 AM
ya, i get you XD because anyone up to the 12th will now have it instead of the few people that would of had it since the 1st day

Mr-Trainor
12-09-2009, 11:23 AM
My freind emailed Habbo and they told him that pd+ has finished! I checked the credits page and it no longer say there's 18 items to collect, so maybe it has finished early then? :@

untitled
12-09-2009, 11:40 AM
My freind emailed Habbo and they told him that pd+ has finished! I checked the credits page and it no longer say there's 18 items to collect, so maybe it has finished early then? :@

That is some good news right there (if true.) :P

Black_Apalachi
12-09-2009, 11:54 AM

But people subscribed to it with the impression they were going to receive the stated amount of items so they're just being ripped off now then? :S

Mr-Trainor
12-09-2009, 12:06 PM
Well it's not like they've paid for another 6 months but yea, I see what you mean. Also, wouldn't it go to blue pillow again though? That's what I thought would happen at the end :P

Lost_Addict
12-09-2009, 12:11 PM
lol well that was a gigantic let down lmao

ashyboy999
12-09-2009, 01:25 PM
i didnt mean u make up the values i meant you work out the average price which is why they change almost daily.

however sulake themselves and habbo staff are not concerned whether something is 0.3 like the unrealeased loyalty mono or 33T like the purple dragon.

i know you work out the average price and that is value which of course can change anytime. i didnt mean it as if the values are fixed rather habbo see all supers equally rather than value wise. these are the people that released the petal patch 4 times, the dj deck was many Ts and the cherry ICM was neartly 2T. the snowglobe and orange para used to be very valueable supers before their release

ashyboy999
12-09-2009, 01:29 PM
what? omg!!!! i want that purple dragon!!!! >.<

ashyboy999
12-09-2009, 01:37 PM
luke i got the link it clearly states there are 18 gifts on this subscription here http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/290-pay-day-plus-information .

that is a parents guide for their child using paydayplus and the benefits of being on the subscription

it says and i quote "there are 18 of these items to collect" this was posted on the 5th august 2008 on the habbo news

Edited by Mr-Trainor (Forum Moderator): Please do not triple post within the 15 minute editing time, thanks.

9y
12-09-2009, 02:33 PM
I finally got this! Got my blue pillow. Sleeping bag worth 0.5 next. magical! x

ashyboy999
12-09-2009, 03:32 PM
I finally got this! Got my blue pillow. Sleeping bag worth 0.5 next. magical! x

if u got blue your next is fuscia fan, khaki sleeping bag was my most recent one that is month 5

Black_Apalachi
12-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Can I just ask one thing, all those people who say they want a Purple Dragon or some other super from PD+, you do realise it will no longer be a super rare and will be next to worthless? People always seem to forget that point when they preach for Thrones etc to be released :P.

Krillin
12-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Can I just ask one thing, all those people who say they want a Purple Dragon or some other super from PD+, you do realise it will no longer be a super rare and will be next to worthless? People always seem to forget that point when they preach for Thrones etc to be released :P.
Agreed. Though since the purple dragon has a ledgendary status I guess the less fortunate (or noobs as I like to call them) are eager to get the most saught after item in habbo. But like you said, it would be pointless once more of them come out. Can anyone completly confirm that payday plus is over? This would be great, people would stop underselling supers now because people feared their super could be a future payday.

ashyboy999
13-09-2009, 02:22 AM
i dont think ending it now would be good, rather knowing you cant trust a word habbo says. they said 18 gifts so they should give 18 gifts not stop at month 12 and say its over. thats umm misleading their customers?

i bet hes got this 13th gift and hes saying that so he can sell it before it drops. i dont believe this has ended because habbo said 18 and ive print screened this link ive mentioned above. this is highly unorthodox for habbo to turn back on their word and not give whats promised by them!

i reakon its come out and its something big to be honest a high value unique item like a guitar or infobus or a high value dragon.... they cant do that promise 18 and stop at 12.... you dont lie to your customers and an ongoing subscription dosent stop it starts over.....

MONEYMAGIC
13-09-2009, 02:45 AM
i dont think ending it now would be good, rather knowing you cant trust a word habbo says. they said 18 gifts so they should give 18 gifts not stop at month 12 and say its over. thats umm misleading their customers?

i bet hes got this 13th gift and hes saying that so he can sell it before it drops. i dont believe this has ended because habbo said 18 and ive print screened this link ive mentioned above. this is highly unorthodox for habbo to turn back on their word and not give whats promised by them!

i reakon its come out and its something big to be honest a high value unique item like a guitar or infobus or a high value dragon.... they cant do that promise 18 and stop at 12.... you dont lie to your customers and an ongoing subscription dosent stop it starts over.....

I dont want to say it, but i believe it's over. Someone in the group said they never received theirs either, and if it was a high item you'd see them selling it or more around as it's been 2 weeks since it should have came.

Mr-Trainor
13-09-2009, 09:47 AM
luke i got the link it clearly states there are 18 gifts on this subscription here http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/290-pay-day-plus-information .

that is a parents guide for their child using paydayplus and the benefits of being on the subscription

it says and i quote "there are 18 of these items to collect" this was posted on the 5th august 2008 on the habbo news
They've changed it on the credits page but I don't think they'd go back in to the news articles and change it.

People just don't realise! Lol.

He hasn't got it, if he did, there'd be hundreds of them out by now and we'd all notice the difference in the amount of the them in circulation, what ever it may be. Also, he's told me every month since the ultramarine marquee, when he's got it, including when he got the veno.

I dont want to say it, but i believe it's over. Someone in the group said they never received theirs either, and if it was a high item you'd see them selling it or more around as it's been 2 weeks since it should have came.
Yep.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!