PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Customer Support Phone Number

JACKTARD
07-09-2009, 12:17 PM
I saw a previous thread with the London office number in so i rang it and they said it wasn't a customer support number and that i'd need to use the help tool which didnt solve my problem - why i rang them. The problem is that the reset password email isnt coming through on hotmail and neither are the ones in reply to my queries via email to them. - Even if i put in as the email for them to reply to as a googlemail account. (it's been 6 days)

I'll +rep anyone who helps and pay the person who leads me to getting my account back.

Thanks.

Pyroka
07-09-2009, 12:20 PM
Just email one of the staff, idk, ludus or w.e... I can't remember half of them. just get a habbo name and add on @sulake.com and it should work. other people will probs know the official ones as theyre pretty uhm... 'informed'.

or you could always cut your losses and get on with your life. does wonders.

JACKTARD
07-09-2009, 12:26 PM
none of the emails seem to be coming through,

And yeah i do have a life, go out alot with mates etc.

Habbo is something on the side.

But thanks anyways

Pyroka
07-09-2009, 12:33 PM
none of the emails seem to be coming through,

And yeah i do have a life, go out alot with mates etc.

Habbo is something on the side.

But thanks anyways

Hmmm... Not exactly what I was implying when I said move on with your life, BUT OK! :)

JACKTARD
07-09-2009, 12:39 PM
k sorry :P

misinterpreted it :/

Dusty-09
07-09-2009, 02:34 PM
Ok, call the number again explain your situation and ask to speak to customer services if that don't work, give it to your parent so they can speak to them obviously they will be better with parents. Once you've done that hopefully you will get somewhere.

If that don't work use the help tool and say your problem and you are willing to give as much information as possible to retrieve your account.

I think they all have a personal email, but I'm not sure check sulake for that :)

Hope that helps and good luck.

Also, you could just make another account but I know you want your furni badges etc.

Ardemax
07-09-2009, 03:31 PM
0800 00 10 67

joking

thats not really their number
that'd be silly

email them - its less hassle

JACKTARD
07-09-2009, 07:15 PM
i emailed them originally but they werent coming through, earlier though, i received a reply to my email on my gmail account, in double the maximum time - took 4 days to come through.

a week after my first email

Kardan
07-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Hotmail are crap with Habbo emails, use googlemail.

JACKTARD
07-09-2009, 07:23 PM
yeah but i didnt know that until i forgot my password and read the FAQ's :P

it should be all sorted by tomorrow though.

:)

HabsAZillion
07-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Yeah Habbo HQ is a London number (020) and is really only for people wanting a job or wanting to buy Habbo. I've only randomly called the French number, hearing something which I could translate as "Hello Sulake?". Every Player Support guy knows you would say "Hello, this is Sulake Corporation, how may I help?".

Anyway glad to see it's sorted now :).

JACKTARD
08-09-2009, 12:09 PM
ta ta :)

Changed my email to googlemail!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!