PDA

View Full Version : Buying Throne with Runescape Gold

efq
07-09-2009, 03:14 PM
Right I need a throne and I am going to pay with RS Gold.

First of all what is the value of a throne in gold so I know I have enough otherwise I'll spend another few hours spinning flax.

Madox
07-09-2009, 03:59 PM
6.5-7.5mil

Arch
07-09-2009, 04:37 PM
Its 6m flat not 7.5m if you pay 7.5m ur getting ripped.

efq
07-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Thought it was 6m, thanks.

I'm 200k off so I'll do a bit more flaxing.

Madox
07-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Its 6m flat not 7.5m if you pay 7.5m ur getting ripped.

well arch in a couple of threads back you write that hcs sale for 95-100k ea and if you look at the value of thrones which is 89 hcs (habbox price) you would acctaully be paying 8.9mil so were both wrong. :D no hard feelings yeah?

Arch
07-09-2009, 08:25 PM
If you buy bulk anything the price drops so nice try?
and you can ask anyone thrones usually always go for 6m
no hard feelings YEHA?!

Madox
07-09-2009, 08:27 PM
If you buy bulk anything the price drops so nice try?
and you can ask anyone thrones usually always go for 6m
no hard feelings YEHA?!

why would i ask anyone when you said Hcs go for 100k ea im jus going by the book.... i gave him a rough guide price so there you go :D if you want the most of your hcs i sugesst you sell at that price. no hard feeling yeah?
and wo said anything about buying stuff in bulk? hw unoe he aint gt a RWT METHOD

Arch
07-09-2009, 08:32 PM
why would i ask anyone when you said Hcs go for 100k ea im jus going by the book.... i gave him a rough guide price so there you go :D if you want the most of your hcs i sugesst you sell at that price. no hard feeling yeah?
and wo said anything about buying stuff in bulk? hw unoe he aint gt a RWT METHOD

Were talking about thrones not Hcs, and when you buy a throne its basically like buying Hcs bulk because its worth 89 Hcs or w/e you said it was.
No hard feelings yeah?

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not rude to other members. Thanks

Madox
07-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Were talking about thrones not Hcs, and when you buy a throne its basically like buying Hcs bulk because its worth 89 Hcs or w/e you said it was.
No hard feelings you *Removed*
yeah?

why are u getting frustrated and swearing? take a chill pill school tmorrow relax mate :D oops *Removed*

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make inappropriate remarks. Thanks

Arch
07-09-2009, 08:40 PM
*Removed*

dam i knew you had daddy issues.

Weed
08-09-2009, 02:31 PM
*Removed*

dam i knew you had daddy issues.

Well from the way it looks, you have daddy issues for bringing it up.

And lets try and stay on topic please.

OnTopic: they go for around 7.5 mil? imo

-Weed

Arch
08-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Well from the way it looks, you have daddy issues for bringing it up.

And lets try and stay on topic please.

OnTopic: they go for around 7.5 mil? imo

-Weed

I wasnt even gonna respond to this because the way you type just makes me not tak you seriously. I just decided to respond by saying your wrong, and i ment to -rep for beforeeeeeee

Weed
08-09-2009, 06:50 PM
I wasnt even gonna respond to this because the way you type just makes me not tak you seriously. I just decided to respond by saying your wrong, and i ment to -rep for beforeeeeeee

is this better????? ill be honest idc about -REP its not the end of the world..... secondly you obv do take notice of how i type because when Madox tryed to write like me you told him and i quote " Why are you trying to write like Weed lol " Thanks -Weed

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!