PDA

View Full Version : Apple Diet - Give It A Try

Wayne
07-09-2009, 08:28 PM
http://customeru.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/2-green-apples.jpg

This does actually make you lose weight quickly, but it may be frowned upon since it isn't really a suitable diet, but anyway try this:

Breakfast - 1 apple.
Dinner - 2 apples.
Tea - Anything you like really, but not anything fattening. Don't have chips, pizza, burgers etc, try some fish portions or chicken portions with eggs for example.
Supper - 1 apple.

- Don't eat anything in between these meals.
- Don't have a pudding/dessert after your dinner or tea.
- Feel free to swap dinner for tea, so you could have a meal at dinner time and apples for tea.
- Lay off the full sugar drinks and beer/lager/wine. Stick to water, sugar free diluted drinks, tea with low calorie sugar and semi skimmed milk, diet fizzy drinks like Diet Cola etc.
- Stick to it for 1 week and see the difference.
- If you get hungry, chew gum or drink something.

Soy
07-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Not bad if your planning on eating 800 calories a day :rolleyes:

Seriously, a 1700 calorie low fat medium carb diet followed by regular exercise is the best way to go

Wayne
07-09-2009, 09:12 PM
You'll eat even less than 800 calories, your body burns the calories from the apple you've digested and another 100 on top of that. If it's quick weight loss you want, you should try it.

cocaine
07-09-2009, 09:14 PM
well if you only eat anything as crap as an apple 3 or 4 times a day you'll lose weight anyway lol :P

i bet you no one could keep the up for a week.

Wayne
07-09-2009, 09:15 PM
I've stuck at it for nearly 2 weeks now. :P It's kind of tempting everytime I get hungry to just dive into the fridge and eat loads of stuff but I just get a drink of water to stop the starvation.

9y
12-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Im only on about 500 calories a day atm. Apple diet sounds good though, i might give it a try!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!