PDA

View Full Version : Botting questions.

Kdwndr8
09-09-2009, 08:46 PM
I have a few questions I was wondering about. All questions are asuming that im using *****

If downloaded, from the website, does it give any viruses?
If I bot, can I bot on like 2-3 accounts, or only 1 at a time?
Is ***** safe? I have a high leveled main, and I don't want to loose it.
If I bot, and get found botting do all my accounts get banned (ip ban) or just the one botting? And is the ban perm, or how long?
If I play on my main, on the same computer will it get banned (seeing as it would be the same IP) if I got caught on another account?
If you bot, does JaGeX watch your Ip, and watch to see if you bot again or what?

Madox
09-09-2009, 10:08 PM
I have a few questions I was wondering about. All questions are asuming that im using *****

If downloaded, from the website, does it give any viruses?
If I bot, can I bot on like 2-3 accounts, or only 1 at a time?
Is ***** safe? I have a high leveled main, and I don't want to loose it.
If I bot, and get found botting do all my accounts get banned (ip ban) or just the one botting? And is the ban perm, or how long?
If I play on my main, on the same computer will it get banned (seeing as it would be the same IP) if I got caught on another account?
If you bot, does JaGeX watch your Ip, and watch to see if you bot again or what?

At the moment the lading bot is *****, ***** is down atm hes working on bring it back up shuld be back in bout 2 days max

1. no i have downlaoded 5 times (updates) i havent had any viruses
2. you can bot as many accs as you want, depends if your pc can take i do 2 at time but it will look odd if u bot like 10 at time then youll def get banned so stick to 2 at time
3.i botted on my level 91 and save pass on it still have it aint changed pass since like a year.
4. no not all your accs will get banned only the one you macroing and if you do look on the ***** site and theres alot of ways of gettign unbanned tuts
5. nope.
6. they dont know that your botting, they find this out when you run for anourmous amounts of time like suicide botting e.g. a kid on ***** site botted for 218h no stop made made 50m at yews and didnt get banned i botted no stop on skiller 10 + hours a day for 2 weeks running got to 88 wc stil aint been banned, ***** FTW you can go out whilst it dose rs for you why waste your life?

Kdwndr8
10-09-2009, 12:26 AM
Thanks Madox, answered them very nicely!
I would +rep you, but I can't. :(

***** does seem like its ftw, cause you could get 2 99s on 2 accounts doing little to nothing.:eusa_danc

Madox
10-09-2009, 08:00 PM
Thanks Madox, answered them very nicely!
I would +rep you, but I can't. :(

***** does seem like its ftw, cause you could get 2 99s on 2 accounts doing little to nothing.:eusa_danc

At the moment there acting like noobs coz they need to update and its taken then like 2weeks and i seriosu wanna finsh my 99 wc.... i mean if they ban u jus rebot ur stats simple. lol

dunke
11-09-2009, 06:15 PM
using ***** wouldnt be very smart, try *****s.net even thought it's not free. i've botted 99 hunter five times, 99 wc once, 99 magic once, 99 fletching once, mining to 96

NONE banned, they use reflection which is alot safer.

to post above, *****s has updated to runetek 5 so check it out, all bots working ;)

Kdwndr8
11-09-2009, 08:25 PM
IF i would bot, I wouldn't pay for it.

If I could +rep I would, but I cant

Thanks for the help guys!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!