PDA

View Full Version : New Sonic game [HD/2D/STH4?]

Southe,
10-09-2009, 09:19 AM
Teaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxwdVwtbnHM

Interview
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/projectneedlemouse/news.html?sid=6216990&mode=previews

Everyone enjoys the classic sonics, the advance series did well, and the rush series have been popular so i think they know all these spin offs and 3d games arent gonna work for much longer. Anyway i am looking forward to this but knwoing sega they will ruin it somewhere.. warehog D:

Niall!
11-09-2009, 11:16 AM
0 replies? You guys wouldn't know a good game if it slapped you in the face.

I cannot WAIT for this.

GommeInc
11-09-2009, 11:22 AM
Took them long enough to finally look into making another 2D Sonic :P I would of been happy with a 3D Sonic in a side scrolling game like Brawl, but this should hopefully be interesting too :)

Hopefully Robotnik/Eggman is the main villain in this.

ItsDave
11-09-2009, 12:18 PM
0 replies? You guys wouldn't know a good game if it slapped you in the face.

I cannot WAIT for this.

I'm pretty sure I would. Sonic sucks ass. Some blue hedghog running around collecting rings, pretty trippy. They've been milking this franchise for too long, just let it die. Let... Dr Egg man I think it is, just nuke Sonic's headquarters with all of the rest of the wierd character dudes and let that be it. However, if its 2D (I haven't looked at the trailer he posted) then it should be good with upped graphics, because the side scrolling was just plain fun, running around at ridiculous speeds, but I still hate the Sonic concept.

Niall!
11-09-2009, 03:13 PM
I'm pretty sure I would. Sonic sucks ass. Some blue hedghog running around collecting rings, pretty trippy. They've been milking this franchise for too long, just let it die. Let... Dr Egg man I think it is, just nuke Sonic's headquarters with all of the rest of the wierd character dudes and let that be it. However, if its 2D (I haven't looked at the trailer he posted) then it should be good with upped graphics, because the side scrolling was just plain fun, running around at ridiculous speeds, but I still hate the Sonic concept.

Then you should watch the trailer, you don't know how much this means to sonic fans. It's the game we've always dreamed of.

PaulMacC
11-09-2009, 03:21 PM
I kinda' liked Sonic Unleashed :(
But I do like Sonic 1-3 so hopefully this will be like those

ItsDave
11-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Then you should watch the trailer, you don't know how much this means to sonic fans. It's the game we've always dreamed of.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but that shows nothing, only stating some facts that were in the first post, and I read about a while ago.

Fez
11-09-2009, 04:02 PM
If they REALLY go back to the past, and make a good Sonic game... then my hope may be restored.

You
11-09-2009, 04:05 PM
The trailier was... well, crap lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!