PDA

View Full Version : Someone who has a PS3

kre8ive
10-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Please Moderators do not move this into the Gaming Section.

I'm starting a new website which caters for Call of Duty. Call of Duty Custom Games (as I've named it) does pretty much what it says on the tin. The website allows users to create/register accounts, link their Xbox Live Gamertags/PSN Tags to their profiles, add friends, change the Status bar* enter tournaments to win great prizes and get their name on the Hall of Fame, set up miniture clans for Private Matches. The reason I'm looking for a Gamer with a PS3 is because I simply don't, I am looking for someone to help me with the site (doesn't have to add funds) although, I wouldn't mind lol, anyway if you're wanting to help me please post below.
If this website gets popular, then I will consider moving to a broader Custom Game website catering for PS3 Games (not just COD) and the same with Xbox 360.

*There will be a Drop Down Menu with all the current Custom Games (there will be some new games created by staff) and they can choose whether they're on Xbox 360, or PS3. - I'm trying to re-think this to a more suitable method.

Thank you very much.

Blob
10-09-2009, 04:59 PM
PM me for codings.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!