PDA

View Full Version : HAHA - fail

Mint
10-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Was leaving school today and saw this Zonda driving up to the school gates, one of the year 8's/9's walked up to it to get in and couldn't open the door so the person driving it which I assume was his dad got out to come and open the door. He was walking round the back of the car and it started to roll a little bit, by now there's a fairly large crowd of people looking at this Zonda. By the time the man had realised it was rolling he ran round to the drivers side, slipped while trying to get in it and it went all the way down the hill into the back of a car that was turning onto the main road. Was so funny, guess you had to be there. The school kid had obviously arranged it so everyone would see him in his flash car and it turned out like this. :D

Blinger1
11-09-2009, 02:58 AM
Whats a Zonda? A dodgy version of a Honda?

Black_Apalachi
11-09-2009, 12:56 PM

omg -rep lol :P Pagani Zonda - was the fastest road car in the world at one point.

http://www.autocity.com/img/actualidad/galerias/Pagani_Zonda_F_32_1.jpg

I would have laughed so much if I had seen that (apart from the fact the driver of the other car may have had whiplash? Although, free 3 grand for them lol).

Is it generally a posh school or is this kid somehow much richer than everyone else?

You
11-09-2009, 04:14 PM
You really could not have been serious with that. :|

Alkaz
11-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Lol, Mint it all happens in your life :P Would have been funny to see :P

Mint
12-09-2009, 12:46 AM
You're joking, right?

Is it generally a posh school or is this kid somehow much richer than everyone else?
Nah it's just an average public school, not rough and not posh. Things spread through school fast, apparently it was rented for the kids birthday. Not sure if that's true though, where would you rent one of those from anyway?!

Blinger1
12-09-2009, 03:38 AM
You really could not have been serious with that. :|
I was serious about the Zonda thing, we don't have that here in Melbourne... :S
And i knew it couldn't be a dodgy rip of a Honda!

Black_Apalachi
12-09-2009, 08:51 AM
I was serious about the Zonda thing, we don't have that here in Melbourne... :S
And i knew it couldn't be a dodgy rip of a Honda!

They're not exactly common. There was only a few hundred produced.

Blinger1
12-09-2009, 08:52 AM
yes, and a bit weird that they had it on Top Gear today in France :|

Bun
12-09-2009, 09:58 AM
yes, and a bit weird that they had it on Top Gear today in France :|
dw bout it, most of mints threads are full of bull anyway.

Mint
12-09-2009, 10:20 AM
dw bout it, most of mints threads are full of bull anyway.

Link me to a thread that I have posted Bull in. I'll be more than happy to prove you wrong. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!