PDA

View Full Version : Good Website Ideas

ThisNameWillDo!
12-09-2009, 10:02 AM
Hey, I'm back! :D

I haven't made a website in a while, so I'm wondering if anyone has any good ideas for websites I could make? They don't have to be profitable or anything, I just want to do one for fun. The only website I have that's still going is http://www.vincesgames.com . So yeah, feel free to post your ideas here.

+Rep to any good ideas.

Dromenail
12-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Why not just carry on and improve the website you have now.

ThisNameWillDo!
12-09-2009, 02:35 PM
I will, however, I have so much spare time on my hands, I would like to open up another website. I just need ideas on a new website to create.

Dromenail
12-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Make something like tumblr. I'm sure that would be a worthwhile project.

ThisNameWillDo!
12-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Hmm.. an interesting idea, thanks!

Blob
13-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Make a website about sand, with a sand forum.

ThisNameWillDo!
13-09-2009, 10:23 AM
That is the most random and interesting idea I've ever heard :eusa_clap

+Rep :P

VirtualG
13-09-2009, 09:45 PM
I've got two ideas, both of which I think may be profitable if you market them properly.
1) You have a site where boys can log in and select an age groups between, say, 12-15 yo's and a girl who has done the same thing will both be put into a private chat room by themselves to talk, kinda like omegle.com just more of a date site.
2) A layout and script posting site where you can post your layout designs and coded layouts along with scripts where people can post comments on your layouts and offer to buy them, kind like an ebay for layouts where people can post thoughts on them.
thnx!

ThisNameWillDo!
13-09-2009, 10:20 PM
I've got two ideas, both of which I think may be profitable if you market them properly.
1) You have a site where boys can log in and select an age groups between, say, 12-15 yo's and a girl who has done the same thing will both be put into a private chat room by themselves to talk, kinda like omegle.com just more of a date site.
2) A layout and script posting site where you can post your layout designs and coded layouts along with scripts where people can post comments on your layouts and offer to buy them, kind like an ebay for layouts where people can post thoughts on them.
thnx!

Thanks for the cool ideas, added to my list :)

iCicada
14-09-2009, 03:58 AM
How about a habbo minisite?
I could help around.

ThisNameWillDo!
14-09-2009, 06:59 AM
Erm I don't really want anything to do with Habbo Hotel, I stopped playing that years ago. Thanks for the idea though! :)

VirtualG
14-09-2009, 09:38 PM
How about a site like http://good-ear.com/ except made to look better with better marketing. That site gets tons of hits but it is really quite ugly and the usability aint that great but it's one of the only one of it's kind and it's very useful, thats how I learnt the difference between notes which a lot of musicians will need to do at some point.

iDenning
15-09-2009, 06:21 PM
How about a site like http://good-ear.com/ except made to look better with better marketing. That site gets tons of hits but it is really quite ugly and the usability aint that great but it's one of the only one of it's kind and it's very useful, thats how I learnt the difference between notes which a lot of musicians will need to do at some point.
ooooft that site is ugly lol

Good idea :P

ThisNameWillDo!
15-09-2009, 06:24 PM
ooooft that site is ugly lol

Good idea :P

It is very ugly, haha. I have quite a few good ideas up my sleeve now :D

iCicada
16-09-2009, 09:03 PM
How about a technology help desk?
With a forum and downloads, News ect.

I'm making one of these sites.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!