PDA

View Full Version : Do your parents know..

The Don
12-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Do your parents know what habbox forum is/know that you go on it.

Also do any of your friends at school know you come on here?

My parents do know that i go on it, and they know what it is, but that's because they have bought me vip in the past. Also only one of my friends know that i come on here... what about you?

Hecktix
12-09-2009, 02:39 PM
My mum doesnt know what the internet is really lol.

Got a couple of RL friends on here.

Caution
12-09-2009, 02:43 PM
No-one knows I use this. I went on it at my mate's house years ago and I think he's got an account but he never comes on.

Meanies
12-09-2009, 02:47 PM
dont think so?
mum's probs seen me on it before

jackass
12-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Only like 1 of my friends know, and that's Paul4Wolves.

Bevvie
12-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Nope no one knows.

colourpot
12-09-2009, 03:41 PM
My parents know i go on here but they dont know what it is
and my friends dont know about it, they wouldnt understand it really, their too thick :)

Immenseman
12-09-2009, 03:44 PM
my family have seen me on it. and i know my 2 step-brothers were staff and my step-sister, lol. hxf family!! none of my friends, no, never.

xxMATTGxx
12-09-2009, 04:00 PM
My Mum knows xD.

Antony
12-09-2009, 04:03 PM
My Mum knows xD.

Your mum knows everything!!!!!!! :P

xxMATTGxx
12-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Your mum knows everything!!!!!!! :P

Just because my mum knows about you for obv. reasons!

cocaine
12-09-2009, 04:06 PM
parents have probs seen me on it, or when ive left it open or something, and none of my friends know about this. if i knew they knew i was on here, i think id die of embarrassment, simply because they'd see "habbo" and assume

Jorc
12-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Nope no one knows! ahah

9y
12-09-2009, 04:20 PM
My rents know most stuff but they dont ask. They aint really interested lol

Smits
12-09-2009, 04:33 PM
nobody knows because i havnt been on for a long while.

Tbh i think most peoples parents will have seen it, but not know what it is. If your parents know that this is a habbo related forum and you go on it most days i'd say any of the folloqwing applies to you:

- you have extremely sad conversations with your parents about habbo
-your parents are concerned about what you do on the internet and have asked you
- your parents are extremely controlling and montior everything you do

If your friends know and you openly discuss it with them, then you really do need to take a step back and observe your life.

GommeInc
12-09-2009, 04:35 PM
My Mum knows xD.
So why have you never told her about us? :'(

My mum and family know, and a few friends.

cocaine
12-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Tbh i think most peoples parents will have seen it, but not know what it is. If your parents know that this is a habbo related forum and you go on it most days i'd say any of the folloqwing applies to you:

-your parents are concerned about what you do on the internet and have asked you

If your friends know and you openly discuss it with them, then you really do need to take a step back and observe your life.

or that they are walking past and glance at the computer screen where they read "habboxforum", and carry on with their lives

Mickword
12-09-2009, 04:51 PM
All my family knows, my sister loves habbo won't join like :P. My mum loves the layout strangely, I show her like some of my old non-ripped layouts and she likes them. And yes I do have non-ripped layouts :p. Might post some. And some of my friends do. Post people know I DJ :P. That's why some people call me 'Solar' :S.

Inseriousity.
12-09-2009, 05:17 PM
My parents have seen the layout and asked 'what's that?' so yeah they know.

My friends all think I left Habbo ages ago!

Grig
12-09-2009, 05:20 PM
They know I DJ on a Habbo (or as my dad says 'Habbabbo' LOL) based fansite, but no not Habbox in particular.

FlyingJesus
12-09-2009, 05:27 PM
I have the 4th highest rep count on the whole forum of course I tell all my friends and family about it :S

Black_Apalachi
12-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Nah my friends don't know. A few knew I "used to" go on Habbo :P a couple did themselves a very long time ago. I kind of briefly explained HxF to my mum the other day actually :D.

Sunny.
12-09-2009, 06:33 PM
They used 2 no about me goin on habbo, but after i quit i jus come on here n i think they seen it on my screen before but thort it ws jus habbo lool!

Black_Apalachi
14-09-2009, 03:24 PM
nobody knows because i havnt been on for a long while.

Surely the same can be said if you're having to keep such silly secrets from them?

Absently
14-09-2009, 03:42 PM
None of my friends really know what habbo is and I don't talk to them about what I do on the internet 'cos it would sound really silly O.o but I'm pretty sure relations / my brother have seen HabboxForum up 'cos I leave things up when they go on my pc and my brother sometimes asks if I still play Habbo 'cos he used to play it too :P

Immenseman
14-09-2009, 03:47 PM
me and him used to be mates.

e5
14-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Nope not really, i've bought vip that my dad got me, but he doesn't really know what its for lol.

VirtualG
14-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Nobody from real life knows I use it, except, maybe my sister...

Immenseman
14-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Nope not really, i've bought vip that my dad got me, but he doesn't really know what its for lol.
ur brother!! -sniffs LMAO remember that

leah
14-09-2009, 10:05 PM
not really, they know I go on habbo cos they used to hear me DJing etc

paul4wolves
15-09-2009, 05:07 PM
Only like 1 of my friends know, and that's Paul4Wolves.

Ohhhhhh yeahhh :eusa_danc

e5
17-09-2009, 04:03 PM
ur brother!! -sniffs LMAO remember that
oh noes i forgot -sniff knows!! gahahahah

Toughened
18-09-2009, 03:02 PM
No lmao.

The Professor
18-09-2009, 05:27 PM
They know I go on a forum but they don't know its habbo related :P

This thread kinda makes you think how sad you are for doing something you'd be embarrased for anyone else to know about! Like counting lampposts or licking your cats feet or something. But there's a whole little ecosystem of people that do it. Kinda mafia like really (H)

I think too much :P

jacko2244
19-09-2009, 08:01 PM
Well, my dad have seen the forum. But he got no idea what it is! And he also knows what msn is :eusa_danc

ItsDave
19-09-2009, 08:12 PM
Yeah, my Mum knows and so do some of my friends.

buttons
19-09-2009, 08:56 PM
not really, they know I go on habbo cos they used to hear me DJing etc
y.. did u do it at college or sumthin?
n nope but one of my friends played habbo with me back in like 2004 n we decided to go on again in 2006 n found this :8 but she got banned, i know a few ppl might know her when we played habbo togetherrr.
if i ever mentioned anything i've seen on here i just say "from this forum" so no not really :P

Hushie
19-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Naah they don't, not because I'm embarassed just don't see why I'd have to tell them.

Pyroka
19-09-2009, 09:12 PM
All my mates know I go on the forum, they laugh at me :(

uhh, my mum and dad really dont care, they just had a bit of an issue with me on Habbo >.>

JACKTARD
19-09-2009, 09:13 PM
LOL never let any of em know

Xoim
19-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Not really, I've mentioned it a few times but I think they are oblivious ;]

Zak
20-09-2009, 02:00 AM
my parents barely know what the internet is.. so i guess they would have no clue what a forum was let alone habbox forum :P

and no, my ex girlfriend used to come on here but she doesn't anymore :)

Smits
30-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Surely the same can be said if you're having to keep such silly secrets from them?

notice the 'and you openly discuss it with them' part. Them knowing and you discussing it are quite different. Even still, my friends dont know i played not so long ago (i dont play anymore) because honestly, if i told them, it wouldnt really be seen as cool, yet still, i wouldnt care if they did know.

AgnesIO
30-09-2009, 06:38 PM
They know I DJ on a Habbo (or as my dad says 'Habbabbo' LOL) based fansite, but no not Habbox in particular.

When I was like 11 (when my sister first showed meit) m dad called it 'Haribo Hotel' :P

Shox
30-09-2009, 07:45 PM
I just recently re-joined, using this account but, before i left, none of my friends or family knew I used this forum. I don't see the point in telling anyone, "HAI! lookz @ me i use HxF."
:P

Gullable
03-10-2009, 11:31 PM
everybody in my house knows what habbo + habboxforum is, the animals probs know what it is, my mum goes " what you do last night" " ON HABBO " and then im getting peed off with the laptop + im saying to my dad, how much do you think thats worth? + hes like 500 creds *****

Blinger1
05-10-2009, 07:50 AM
everybody in my house knows what habbo + habboxforum is, the animals probs know what it is, my mum goes " what you do last night" " ON HABBO " and then im getting peed off with the laptop + im saying to my dad, how much do you think thats worth? + hes like 500 creds *****
liar. you talk a lot of ********.

AND ALSO i don't think anyone in my house knows what habbox is fully so meh

beth
05-10-2009, 10:18 AM
naa my parents don't know. my sister knows cause she used to play habbo, and my boyfriend knows cause he's on here haaa.

Gullable
05-10-2009, 06:09 PM
liar. you talk a lot of ********.

AND ALSO i don't think anyone in my house knows what habbox is fully so meh
IM NOT LIEING GOD :l

x-glow
05-10-2009, 06:36 PM
My Dad, I think will know what it is IF it tell him, On the other hand my mum has walked in on many occasinas and been clueless to what im doing :P and only 1 on my RL friends know due to that it is so gay everyone says :P

Suspective
05-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Nope, I'm a loner. No one else knows ;)

Invent
05-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Do your parents know what habbox forum is/know that you go on it.

It's not something that really comes up in conversation but yeah, I imagine they know I come on this website sometimes.

Also do any of your friends at school know you come on here?

I don't go to school but some of my friends know I come on here. Especially my room-mate but that's a bit obvious as he also comes on here himself sometimes :P.

Accipiter
05-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Well my mam obvo knows seeing as im sitting right next to her, my dad knows, my brothers shouts "OMG HABBO" when he see's the banner when i cba to put it onto dark skin, and im like.. erm no forum?

My mates know, but in college its known as "the forum" if i ever say anything i read on it.

everyone knew i played habbo but their thoughts towards me didn't change.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!