PDA

View Full Version : FREE MS POINTS?

MrPinkPanther
12-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Ok I heard there were MS Points Generators and I'm fairly ignorant on this topic. I Googled it and they were just loads of websites wanting people to complete their offers and I was wondering if a genuine MS Points Generator exists?

GoldenMerc
12-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Its the same tactics as free credits on Habbo. its a scam you will never get free ms points. well on one occasion i heard you could with a certain game but not sure

Oleh
13-09-2009, 09:31 AM
if a genuine ms point generator existed it wouldnt be public, the owner would use it to their advantage and sell codes cheap, not give the program away

Jord
14-09-2009, 09:36 AM
if a genuine ms point generator existed it wouldnt be public, the owner would use it to their advantage and sell codes cheap, not give the program away

Tell me about it, Anything which is FREE Never take it.

Nothings free apart these days.

"FREE MS POINTZ REQUIRES EMAILZ AND PW1!!! POINTS WITHIN HOURS1!!ELEVEN!"

OH LOOKS GOOD HERE MY ACCOUNT D00D

Kevin
14-09-2009, 05:14 PM
The programs which offer free M$ points, are either binded with spyware or remotely send your username/password back to base.

There is no way of getting free M$ points, or M$ subscriptions, so there's no point trying really, you will just end up with a tonne of infections.

james1234
17-09-2009, 06:46 PM
there no way of preventing infections?

adaym
17-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Make sure you have all your jabs.

Kevin
18-09-2009, 02:55 PM

The generators do not work......, people claim they do and infect them.

just to get this straight.

there is no such thing as free m$ points

Robbinz
18-09-2009, 03:52 PM
Its a phisher you put in you email and password and it send that information to there computer in logs like a istealer or keylogger.

J0SH
22-09-2009, 11:54 AM
You can't get free Microsoft Points unless you go rob a game shop at gun point and demand all their points.

Famish
22-09-2009, 12:42 PM
Can't get it free.
Although, this site (WHICH IS SAFE) www.points2shop.com asks you to fill in online surveys and what not and every survey gives you points. Points are accumulated and can be put towards microsoft points, or other things. The item is them shipped to you for free. Simples.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!