PDA

View Full Version : Deathcharger's reins

Cypher-
13-09-2009, 03:27 PM
Just got mine on the 5/6th attempt cant remember which :D Has anyone else on here got it? I thought it was never going to drop but after the quickest run Ive ever had it did :D lol delighted!

Swearwolf
13-09-2009, 03:29 PM
the strat one? i've tried loads but gave up lolz, grats

Cypher-
13-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Aye rivendare's mount, tis pretty cool Im going to go and farm for the raptor or tiger in a bit :D

Bailey
13-09-2009, 09:04 PM
25 runs atm for the deathchargers reins, Nemo got them in 3.

around 40 for the white hawkstrider, Nemo won that and emoquit on me.

I hate him :<

Nemo
13-09-2009, 09:14 PM
25 runs atm for the deathchargers reins, Nemo got them in 3.

around 40 for the white hawkstrider, Nemo won that and emoquit on me.

I hate him :<
1) Wrong! I got 2 in 3 runs. (1 on 1st run, 2nd on 3rd run, in 1 day).

2) I didnt emoquit bwuhaha :>

Bailey
13-09-2009, 09:19 PM
1) Wrong! I got 2 in 3 runs. (1 on 1st run, 2nd on 3rd run, in 1 day).

2) I didnt emoquit bwuhaha :>

Well we havn't done it since, only when ceas bribed you with arena matches.

DrLacero
13-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Killed him 20 times on my main, never seen it drop :(

Gz you lucky sod :P

Nemo
13-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Well we havn't done it since, only when ceas bribed you with arena matches.
nuh uh, have done some... maybe they were wiv ceas n i werent talkin to you

Killed him 20 times on my main, never seen it drop :(

Gz you lucky sod :P
:D well i dont ever play those chars so ;(

Cypher-
14-09-2009, 01:01 AM
I cant get anyone to do white strider runs with me and i cant solo cause im lvl 74 :D

Youheard
19-09-2009, 01:41 PM
I have both Rivendare's Charger and the White hawk strider. I got the deathcharger on my 14th kill and can't remember when i got the hawk strider. I don't use either though, war bear ftw.

Wig44.
27-09-2009, 10:11 PM
nuh uh, have done some... maybe they were wiv ceas n i werent talkin to you

:D well i dont ever play those chars so ;(

Well nemo we all know you're a tight ass self centered piece of ****. You don't need to confirm that either. You should get back to what you're good at and serve me my ******* curry, or at least get your mum to if you're too busy playing WoW to pick up my orders.

Axel
27-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Well nemo we all know you're a tight ass self centered piece of ****. You don't need to confirm that either. You should get back to what you're good at and serve me my ******* curry, or at least get your mum to if you're too busy playing WoW to pick up my orders.

lolwut

Charles
28-09-2009, 10:10 AM
Gave up after 42 runs, cba cba.

Nemo
28-09-2009, 03:25 PM
okay, hello hostility. that was random, but anyway. If anything, you just listen to what you wanna hear and spout crap about how you're the best pve'er and can get into any guild you want, like i care bro. And its not just me, ive heard it from others.

Bailey
28-09-2009, 03:50 PM
You could cut the tension with a knife.

This reminds me of kilrogg drama :>

Charles
28-09-2009, 04:40 PM
REBEL KNIGHTS SEEM TO THINK THEIR GOD NOW?????

Axel
28-09-2009, 05:22 PM
okay, hello hostility. that was random, but anyway. If anything, you just listen to what you wanna hear and spout crap about how you're the best pve'er and can get into any guild you want, like i care bro. And its not just me, ive heard it from others.

Don't disrespect Wig, Nemo, he's awesum!

Wig44.
28-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Thanks for putting words into my mouth nemo. I never said im the best. I know im not the best. however i hear you're the best pvper and i hope bloodkraze is happy with your performance. lolwait.
Also nemo i left rk because i thought i couldnt put in the time needed. I guess that makes me not good enough and i can accept that. Let me guess, the reason you werent good enoug hfor bloodkraze was 'lag'.

Nemo
28-09-2009, 07:25 PM
Thanks for putting words into my mouth nemo. I never said im the best. I know im not the best. however i hear you're the best pvper and i hope bloodkraze is happy with your performance. lolwait.
Also nemo i left rk because i thought i couldnt put in the time needed. I guess that makes me not good enough and i can accept that. Let me guess, the reason you werent good enoug hfor bloodkraze was 'lag'.
Hallo hypocrite, when did i say i was the best? When did i say simon was happy with how good im doing? Afaik, im still very unexperienced with rogues, (despite playing a lot of arena), so you can call that an excuse, but its the truth. however i do agree i failed here n there. Anddddd when did i blame lag? except for the times we both had lag.

And lol, not what i heard.

Wig44.
28-09-2009, 07:33 PM
Hallo hypocrite, when did i say i was the best? When did i say simon was happy with how good im doing? Afaik, im still very unexperienced with rogues, (despite playing a lot of arena), so you can call that an excuse, but its the truth. however i do agree i failed here n there. Anddddd when did i blame lag? except for the times we both had lag.

And lol, not what i heard.

Well you heard wrong. Who told you I thought I was the best PVE'r? And well done for admitting you failed, because from what I heard bloodkraze was pretty pissed off and you and you thought you were amazing despite that.

Bailey
28-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Feed me more pls

Nemo
28-09-2009, 07:43 PM
Well you heard wrong. Who told you I thought I was the best PVE'r? And well done for admitting you failed, because from what I heard bloodkraze was pretty pissed off and you and you thought you were amazing despite that.lolwhat, i know he was pissed off, i was pretty pissed too. Not once have i said im amazing, and if i did, it was probaly a quite obvious joke.

Wig44.
28-09-2009, 07:48 PM
lolwhat, i know he was pissed off, i was pretty pissed too. Not once have i said im amazing, and if i did, it was probaly a quite obvious joke.

No, it's obvious that you werent joking 90% of the time. Stop avoiding my question, where did you 'hear' all this about me? Oh wait you are lying quite obv.

Nemo
28-09-2009, 08:00 PM
No, it's obvious that you werent joking 90% of the time. Stop avoiding my question, where did you 'hear' all this about me? Oh wait you are lying quite obv.
Lolk, and when did i talk to you anyway? The only time i ever said anything to you was...

hey
'sup
really?
Oh cool
gz

Guess what you said.

And whats with the random hostility anyway?

Wig44.
28-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Lolk, and when did i talk to you anyway? The only time i ever said anything to you was...

hey
'sup
really?
Oh cool
gz

Guess what you said.

And whats with the random hostility anyway?

Glad we cleared up that you were lying. Well the hostility comes from you sniping me behind me back, being arrogant and generally an asshold. Well I haven't got anything else left to say.

Nemo
28-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Glad we cleared up that you were lying. Well the hostility comes from you sniping me behind me back, being arrogant and generally an asshold. Well I haven't got anything else left to say.
Oh who told me? well ummm i wonder ;)

And sniping you behind the back? Why dont you tell me who your source is eh?

However if you consider me saying "damn will goes on about achievements a lot, its like the only reason he's talkin to me is to gloat", then yeh, i sniped you big time bro.

Youheard
28-09-2009, 08:34 PM
CHARLES U SAY UR BEST COS U JOIN GUILD N XFER N KILL ALGALON?!?! I ******* HATE U N00B HEAD N AOL PWNS DA **** OUTTA U YE?!!?

Charles
28-09-2009, 09:00 PM
CHARLES U SAY UR BEST COS U JOIN GUILD N XFER N KILL ALGALON?!?! I ******* HATE U N00B HEAD N AOL PWNS DA **** OUTTA U YE?!!?

YOU MAD!

ILLIDAN CALLED, HE WAS CHATTIN TO ME BEHIND UR BACK ABOUT NOT DROPPING CONQ FOR AGES AHAHUAHAHAHAHEEHE.

Cypher-
29-09-2009, 07:04 AM
You two dont sound like you lead exciting lives much?

Charles
29-09-2009, 11:01 AM
You one don't sound like you lead an interesting life much?

Youheard
29-09-2009, 03:53 PM
You two dont sound like you lead exciting lives much?

HAHA, awesome sig mate. Now that is having a life :eusa_danc

"Still holds the record for most listener's ever on a Habbox affiliated radio station."

You must be SO proud.

Cypher-
30-09-2009, 02:12 PM
HAHA, awesome sig mate. Now that is having a life :eusa_danc

"Still holds the record for most listener's ever on a Habbox affiliated radio station."

You must be SO proud.

Yeah I am Habboxradio was a good project between alot of people who were young at the time of its conception. The other things in my sig reference roles I used to have at Habbox, all of which Im proud of doing to help further a really good social website. Now run along kiddy and get back to school, I hear they are giving out puberty instead of milk these days?

Charles
30-09-2009, 05:10 PM
Now run along kiddy and get back to school, I hear they are giving out puberty instead of milk these days?

Oh, snap. Alex just got called out maan.

Youheard
01-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Yeah I am Habboxradio was a good project between alot of people who were young at the time of its conception. The other things in my sig reference roles I used to have at Habbox, all of which Im proud of doing to help further a really good social website. Now run along kiddy and get back to school, I hear they are giving out puberty instead of milk these days?

I went through puberty about six years ago sorry :( I'll take that milk though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!