PDA

View Full Version : A Gay Guy Likes Me... What Do I Do?

VirtualG
15-09-2009, 11:11 AM
Ok, the title says most of it but i'll clarify, and I dont usually psot in this section so most of you probably dont know me but anywaythis gay guylikes me and he came up to me today and I was about o puch him out when the teacher came. It's not that I've got anything against gay people, i don't think it's natural but it's there decision I just dont like them comming on to me...

Glitter
15-09-2009, 11:14 AM
just tell him your straight, and don't appreciate him making a move?

Niall!
16-09-2009, 11:33 PM
You'd punch someone for trying to hit on you? How you're well hard.

Take it as a compliment, but tell him you don't swing that way?

Richie
16-09-2009, 11:38 PM
Tell him you don't float on that boat, no need to get violent ;)

kk.
17-09-2009, 12:05 AM
go for it (Y)

GommeInc
17-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Ok, the title says most of it but i'll clarify, and I dont usually psot in this section so most of you probably dont know me but anywaythis gay guylikes me and he came up to me today and I was about o puch him out when the teacher came. It's not that I've got anything against gay people, i don't think it's natural but it's there decision I just dont like them comming on to me...
Homosexuality is natural ;) Gay sex is natural. Everything about it is natural. There's nothing unnatural about it :/ It could be considered social unacceptable, in like the 1900s...

Anyway, just say you're straight :/ Sheesh, doesn't mean you have to slap him or **** him < If that's starred, it was the SH word ;)

Black_Apalachi
17-09-2009, 02:15 AM
Just do the same thing you'd do if a girl you weren't interested in like you? :rolleyes:

Blinger1
17-09-2009, 02:16 AM
Just start talking like a wog.. whatta turn on :rolleyes: (its a turnoff clearly!)

RandomManJay
17-09-2009, 08:08 AM
Like everyone else is saying, just tell him you're straight, also from what you said it sounds like you were going to punch him for simply telling you he likes you, but then you changed it into him coming on to you:

The main parts are in bold:

... and he came up to me today and I was about o puch him out when the teacher came. It's not that I've got anything against gay people, i don't think it's natural but it's there decision I just dont like them comming on to me...

You didn't say he was coming on to you but that he came up to you (as though he just walking up to you and told you), so it makes it seem like you completely thrown off by a guy who had a sexual attraction to you and took it as him coming on to you, maybe he was simply trying to find out if you were gay :P. It nothing to be bothered about really, if he knows you're straight chances are he wont bother you anymore.

Immenseman
17-09-2009, 09:46 AM
get in son. nah, just be nice about it and tell him males don't quite do it for you in the nicest way possible :8

adaym
18-09-2009, 09:33 AM
Knock him spark out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!