PDA

View Full Version : Web Design & Coding Site/Portfolio Domain

Hitman
15-09-2009, 09:44 PM
Hi, basically I am creating a web design website, listing the designing and coding services that I offer, and it will also be a portfolio to show previous designs.

I've been thinking of a domain for hours, but nothing good springs to mind! :( So, I want you to think up a domain for me - if I see a domain I like and I decide to purchase it, then I'll send the person who thought it up $2 so they can buy "donater" (or use it how they wish). Sure, it's a small amount but this is small work.

Information

I'd prefer a domain with the word "design" in it. Example: TomsDesign.com
I'd also prefer the beginning of the domain to be a meaningless word, such as krax or kyuppt - but it must be quite short! So kraxdesign.com.
The domain MUST be available with the tld .com!
If nothing tickles my fancy and I don't buy a domain suggested then I don't have to pick a winner, thus I wont have to pay out.

Send your ideas to me via PM, so that nobody else tries to buy it or steal it, then post in this thread to confirm you sent a PM and I will confirm.

Thanks!

VirtualG
15-09-2009, 09:49 PM
I've sent you some, hope you like em, I think they are pretty good.

Hitman
15-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Cheers, I like the last one! :D Just checked it though and it's taken! :(

Hitman
17-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Due to the HUGE response (1 person), I'm closing this "competition". I have decided on a domain, thought of by myself. Thanks VirtualG for suggestions, but nothing was what I was looking for (apart from Helix but it was taken).

I'll post the domain in my signature once I've bought it.

Thanks.

Blob
17-09-2009, 04:42 PM
Too late for my one then. This is a play on the one you posted.

krapdesigns.com

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!