PDA

View Full Version : What's your world domination plan?

VirtualG
16-09-2009, 10:42 AM
I've got one. Had one for a while. If you have one post it, if dont make one up. It's got to be logical and make some sort of sense and you must believe that it can work. Ill give an example one, I've also being planning this for a while :D
1) Acquire 42 nuclear weapons, each with twice the power of the ones used during world war two.
2) Place them equally across the southern polar ice cap.
3) demand for control of the world, an unrealistic sum of money or Ill blow the nukes!
4) If they (whoever they is) dont follow my demands I'll detenate the nukes, causing the polar ice cap to melt instantaniously (if they all go off correctly at the same time) and the worlds sea levels will rise, not only that but the worlds oceans will be filled with radioactive matter!
(this plan can actually work, the power of 42 nuclear weapons can demolish all of Canada which is slighty smaller than the southern polar ice cap. the hardest part will be finding 42 nukes laying around)
So, whats yours?

Pyroka
16-09-2009, 10:43 AM
My world domination plan is simple... kill everyone.

Ardemax
16-09-2009, 01:18 PM
#1 hijack a double decker
#2 capture chuck norris to drive the bus
#3 start a tribe on the bus
#4 rob tescos
#5 rule hxf
#6 start a race of ardeloos

kthnc

Stephen!
16-09-2009, 02:16 PM
I find it funny how most people would use violence to take over the world.

I would use skill and trickery. Derren Brown could probably do it.

Pyroka
16-09-2009, 02:17 PM

All you'll get is to make the world sit down and not be able to get back up >; l hehe.

Yoshimitsui
16-09-2009, 02:37 PM
What do you plan to dominate if you wipe everyone out?

colourpot
16-09-2009, 04:21 PM
My world domination plan is simple... kill everyone.

THANKS.
erm im not sure. kill ryan? and then everyone laughs.

Ardemax
16-09-2009, 04:38 PM
What do you plan to dominate if you wipe everyone out?

greggs

ecstasy
16-09-2009, 05:07 PM
make everyone search for techno viking

The Don
16-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Destroys all the worlds monuments, e.g Eiffell tower, leaning tower of pizza, lincon monument.

Then destroy the whitehouse with a missile...

Demmand a LOT of money or threaten to destroy the ice caps, if they dont pay ... run, run very far. lol

The reason for destroying all the monuments would to throw the world into chaos, especially if you destroyed them all at the same time ;D.

AlexOC
16-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Firstly i would hack into the Goverment Computers, appoint my cat as World Emperor.

Miaaaowwww

Browney
16-09-2009, 08:44 PM
build a fort on the southern icecap, with enough food for a year. then release zombies on the world, and where i am, the zombies would freeze due to lack of body heat and then i'd come out in a year when all the zombies have starved and everyone's... dead. well, it needs some work, I'll admit.

AlexOC
16-09-2009, 08:55 PM
How will you survive in the icecap?

Niall!
16-09-2009, 09:16 PM
My plan is to wait for extremely heat resistent metal and dril secretly to the earths core. I will place 1 nuclear bomb in the core, or just beside it, and then cover the hole with many many many tons of steel etc

Then I contact the media and tell all the world leaders to hand over control or I detonate the nuke, which would probably make the earth explode.

Browney
16-09-2009, 09:38 PM

wrap up warm, bring 12 months worth of oil for a burner to keep me warm, or atleast above 0.

Blinger1
16-09-2009, 10:17 PM
a bunch of sweaty guys from prison ;)

And i don't think i would want to rule the world, i'd just let me friends do that.. tooo much effort :D

UKIP
16-09-2009, 10:28 PM
..become leader of the European Union - simple as.

GommeInc
16-09-2009, 10:41 PM

Trick a few world leaders into bed like me then? ;)

Black_Apalachi
17-09-2009, 03:19 AM
[...] you must believe that it can work. [...]
1) Acquire 42 nuclear weapons, each with twice the power of the ones used during world war two. [...]

Are you Barack Obama's son? :S

Yeah I'd make friends with Derren Brown and Stephen Fry. Ultimate combo of mind control and intelligence :D. Now that I think of it, aren't they both gay?

VirtualG
17-09-2009, 10:10 AM
What do you plan to dominate if you wipe everyone out?I plan to dominate the world, if I cant then Im screwed so I destroy it, mwhahahaha. http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=define%3A+dominate&meta=

Are you Barack Obama's son? :S

Yeah I'd make friends with Derren Brown and Stephen Fry. Ultimate combo of mind control and intelligence :D. Now that I think of it, aren't they both gay?
Im not barack's son, no. I dont know what you mean by that.

Immenseman
17-09-2009, 10:32 AM
kill all those in charge - hard bit
make everyone vote me as world leader - easy bit

Cysne
17-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Wait for a period of decline and despression in a county
Start a Facist group, to take power.
Blame a ramdon race, jews possible due to the historical popularity.
Offer loads of stuff
Create a state of emergancy so I can't be voted out
Create tonnes of arms
Make friends with places like russkia, china and india, smothering tactics. Give them all a gun and some ammo.
Take over rest of the world
Get them three to fight agaisnt each other. Side with the winner.
Be happy with my superior race, kill everyone I don't want.
???
Profit.

Black_Apalachi
17-09-2009, 11:43 AM
[...] Im not barack's son, no. I dont know what you mean by that.

I mean how the **** do you plan to get your mits on nukes? :P

FlyingJesus
17-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Back when I was in school we had some dude from Africa come in and he was hilarious because we couldn't understand most of what he said but the gist of it was that we were doing some charity thing for a country full of people with this hereditary disease that makes all'y'all go blind for no apparent reason, and the medicine is only like 50p per person but they haven't even got that and ting. So basically I figured I'd pop over there and pay for all them fools to be able to see and BAM got my own little country in Africa, then just mini wars with other countries in the hood and take over Africa. No-one's gonna stop me because no-one cares about Africa as long as they keep paying back the loans, but then yeah from Africa spread out take over whoever the hell I feel like because no matter who has superior weapons you absolutely cannot kill black people with one shot and we just hurl stuff at them once they give away their position.

I think it's flawless

le harry
17-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Back when I was in school we had some dude from Africa come in and he was hilarious because we couldn't understand most of what he said but the gist of it was that we were doing some charity thing for a country full of people with this hereditary disease that makes all'y'all go blind for no apparent reason, and the medicine is only like 50p per person but they haven't even got that and ting. So basically I figured I'd pop over there and pay for all them fools to be able to see and BAM got my own little country in Africa, then just mini wars with other countries in the hood and take over Africa. No-one's gonna stop me because no-one cares about Africa as long as they keep paying back the loans, but then yeah from Africa spread out take over whoever the hell I feel like because no matter who has superior weapons you absolutely cannot kill black people with one shot and we just hurl stuff at them once they give away their position.

I think it's flawless

I'm in.

Black_Apalachi
17-09-2009, 03:01 PM

I think it's flawless

Erm.. you are aware Africa does have a government and just because its people are poor doesn't mean its government is? There's your flaw :P.

Ardemax
17-09-2009, 03:30 PM
own habboz lolzorlolzee!12!!!!!?!!!!

VirtualG
18-09-2009, 08:59 AM
I mean how the **** do you plan to get your mits on nukes? :P
They sell for about 12 million each on the black market but I still have no idea what you mean by are you barracks son. Barrack Obama has no access to the nukes himself let alone his son.

Ardemax
18-09-2009, 10:04 AM
They sell for about 12 million each on the black market but I still have no idea what you mean by are you barracks son. Barrack Obama has no access to the nukes himself let alone his son.

can you prove this? :afro:

Blinger1
20-09-2009, 02:54 AM

HEZ CALLIN U A WIGGA!!1!111!

VirtualG
20-09-2009, 08:25 AM
can you prove this? :afro:
I remember seeing on some saught of documentary, but no because I cant remember the name of it, Ill try a google it later n my free time.

HEZ CALLIN U A WIGGA!!1!111!
Rofl...

-Heart
20-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Team up with Kim Jong-Il, most, probably.

Niall!
20-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Tom you do realize that not every black person is a ghetto thug and would probably think twice about dieing for you

VirtualG
21-09-2009, 04:37 AM
Tom you do realize that not every black person is a ghetto thug and would probably think twice about dieing for you
Not everyone from the ghetto is a thug either, it's just a generalisation.

FlyingJesus
22-09-2009, 10:19 PM

I already explained this bit 4god I have SAVED THEIR EYES they will do everything to please me and I mean everything mmmm those grateful Africans oh yes yes don't stop

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!