PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Update

Black_Apalachi
17-09-2009, 02:27 AM
When I came back to my laptop the evening just gone, I noticed a pretty sweet update to Google Chrome. The main page has a different layout and there's lots of skins to choose from. It didn't require any download either which was nice.

I haven't somehow seen this terribly late have I? It is new, right? :P

I've got the Late Night theme on for now :8.

Trinity
17-09-2009, 02:37 AM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=604111 :)

Black_Apalachi
17-09-2009, 03:04 AM
Ahh, knew that would happen :P. Didn't look in Microsoft & Windows as I didn't think it was the correct section. Cheers :).

Edit: in fact, this isn't a new version, just a minor update. That thread mentions nothing like this and also talks about downloading and installing. This update was neither downloaded nor installed. Am I confusing two different things?

Trinity
17-09-2009, 04:27 AM
Ahh, knew that would happen :P. Didn't look in Microsoft & Windows as I didn't think it was the correct section. Cheers :).

Edit: in fact, this isn't a new version, just a minor update. That thread mentions nothing like this and also talks about downloading and installing. This update was neither downloaded nor installed. Am I confusing two different things?

I'm not sure why the thread was in there either.
The link in the other thread does mention the redesigned 'New Tab' page and the themes. I think Chrome just auto updates, it always has for me anyway, I've never had to update it since I first installed it.
Question. Are you using 3.0.195.21?

Edit: From the link in the other thread:

If you're already using Google Chrome, you'll be automatically updated to this new version soon

xxMATTGxx
17-09-2009, 08:21 AM
Well whatever your talking about seems to be version 3 anyway? It's also placed in there because its only out for Windows ;).

Black_Apalachi
17-09-2009, 11:18 AM
Oh I see. I'll close this and cower away back to my corner :(.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!