PDA

View Full Version : Mystical sea beast.

Jord
17-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Remember the picture on google maps?

We'll...

I think its dead

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2642152/Mystery-beast-terrified-kids.html

Im baffled with it, New creatures But I think its just deformed tbh

dogboy123
17-09-2009, 12:06 PM
Eww thats freaky

It looks like a walrus

Yoshimitsui
17-09-2009, 12:58 PM
What google maps image? And that's one wierd thing.

Black_Apalachi
17-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Yeah what's the Google Maps thing?

I hate to do this, but fake? :rolleyes: I mean the only new species that are ever found now aren't hanging round in our neighbourhoods, they're hidden away in unexplored rainforest and caves that go on for miles and miles. Even then, it's only things like new frogs, birds and insects that are found. The last mammal found was a new species of bat.

This just looks like some slimy thing that reminds me of the jelly-like dummies used on Mythbusters for example. Come on, if you ran home to your parents to tell them this, would they wait until the next day to investigate it? And even if you found something like this, would killing it really be your first instinct - even if that is so, you certainly wouldn't think about picking it up surely?! :S

I'm sorry, just the whole idea of a human/lizard mutant lurking around the shores of a 'small American town' which was then killed fairly easily, by the sound of that, is all a bit too convenient for me :P. Nice photography as well - couldn't get a full-body shot, no? :rolleyes:

Throughout this rant I disregarded the fact it's The Sun as well.

LoveToStack
17-09-2009, 04:21 PM
I love that the Sun ran with the fact that it could actually be Gollum.

Misawa
17-09-2009, 05:19 PM
The only new species going to be found are those underwater in the depths where both man and machine cannot venture.

Hitman
17-09-2009, 07:07 PM
The only new species going to be found are those underwater in the depths where both man and machine cannot venture.
If we can't venture there then they're not going to be found. :P

Looks very weird... one pic looks like it has arms of some sort.

Jorc
17-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Ew that is gross, I hope it isn't real haha!

Sammeth.
17-09-2009, 07:43 PM
Looks like a seal without all its cute fur n stuff and very malnourished. RIP rubber monster :(

efq
17-09-2009, 08:49 PM
We could find many new species like said above in the waters, our sea is perfect for life to begin and evolve, as where we came from so unfortunetely, they are about 400billion miles under water >.< (yeah exaggerating the distance)

Hitman
17-09-2009, 09:09 PM
We could find many new species like said above in the waters, our sea is perfect for life to begin and evolve, as where we came from so unfortunetely, they are about 400billion miles under water >.< (yeah exaggerating the distance)
Just a bit. :P

I think it's fake tbh...

"In a "desperate bid to defend themselves" the four terrified boys said they hurled rocks at the strange creature to kill it, before throwing its corpse in the water and running away."

They were scared ******** of it, so they killed it. Many people would have either have done that, or run away. Then they threw it into the water... which would involve picking it up. Now, I dunno about you, but if that was me I wouldn't even dare touch the thing.

Jord
18-09-2009, 07:45 AM
What google maps image? And that's one wierd thing.

I hate to do this, but fake? :rolleyes: I mean the only new species that are ever found now aren't hanging round in our neighbourhoods, they're hidden away in unexplored rainforest and caves that go on for miles and miles. Even then, it's only things like new frogs, birds and insects that are found. The last mammal found was a new species of bat.

This just looks like some slimy thing that reminds me of the jelly-like dummies used on Mythbusters for example. Come on, if you ran home to your parents to tell them this, would they wait until the next day to investigate it? And even if you found something like this, would killing it really be your first instinct - even if that is so, you certainly wouldn't think about picking it up surely?! :S

I'm sorry, just the whole idea of a human/lizard mutant lurking around the shores of a 'small American town' which was then killed fairly easily, by the sound of that, is all a bit too convenient for me :P. Nice photography as well - couldn't get a full-body shot, no? :rolleyes:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2606683/Loch-Ness-Monster-on-Google-Earth.html

Maybe its deformed :(

Poor fishie tobad it died, Would of been good to track it And see where it goes

I think its real, Just from my little world in my mind I want new stuff to be found, New creatures, UFO's.

Call me an idiot for believing in stuff like that but thats me

ifuseekamy
18-09-2009, 11:32 AM
It's fake, if it were real it would be making major headlines in a few more news sources than the Sun.

Bun
20-09-2009, 08:24 PM
looks like a seal with down syndrome. and i smiled at the way they threw stones at it to protect themselves, yeh rigghhhhhhhhht. :rolleyes:

Jordan:A
20-09-2009, 08:48 PM
They could of made it, and they should of done an autopsy on it.
Also if you found this you wouldnt throw it back into the sea or wherever

Gullable
20-09-2009, 10:03 PM
im sorry to say but that was me sleeping in the morning, i know i look that bad in the mornings, they didnt have to run away :'(

Black_Apalachi
20-09-2009, 11:28 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2606683/Loch-Ness-Monster-on-Google-Earth.html

Maybe its deformed :(

Poor fishie tobad it died, Would of been good to track it And see where it goes

I think its real, Just from my little world in my mind I want new stuff to be found, New creatures, UFO's.

Call me an idiot for believing in stuff like that but thats me

In that link, if it must be an animal, surely it's just a squid or octopus? But I don't see why anything in the water would be bright white like that so wouldn't it be safe to assume it's the frothy stuff in waves?

Jord
21-09-2009, 06:09 AM
In that link, if it must be an animal, surely it's just a squid or octopus? But I don't see why anything in the water would be bright white like that so wouldn't it be safe to assume it's the frothy stuff in waves?

If it was it would of had to be the biggest squid or octopus in the world since the google earth pictures are taken from space looking down on the earth

Black_Apalachi
21-09-2009, 01:50 PM
If it was it would of had to be the biggest squid or octopus in the world since the google earth pictures are taken from space looking down on the earth

Exactly, so why can't it just be waves? :S

Accipiter
22-09-2009, 08:38 PM
put it this way, we've discovered more of space than we have our own sea.

but i would describe this as something thats either a lie as theirs no distinct features, if they turned up no doubt they would lay it out to look atleast distinctive.

and tbh kids saying they threw rocks off it as it charged at them was probaly it being washed up and they decided to throw rocks off what ever it is... so it was probaly dead before the children got to it...

if its real. Sun spreads some random **** tbh.

Pazza
22-09-2009, 09:30 PM
Pfft, like they killed it in self defence. RIP freak.

Black_Apalachi
22-09-2009, 11:02 PM
If it was real I would have heard about it by now outside of this thread.

syko2006
26-09-2009, 09:12 PM

They found a snake with a leg? Haha!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2636889/One-legged-snake-found-in-China.html :D

Devestation
27-09-2009, 12:08 PM
I don't see why people are going Eww.
It;s a new species of animal... You should be thankful to the lord for it.

Misawa
27-09-2009, 01:20 PM
You can tell me the shine on its skin that it's fake. If it was dead and in the sun, it wouldn't shine. Skin doesn't shine like that.

The Sun does print some garbage. Like how they devoted an entire page to this:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5120/ghostboyqv6.jpg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!