PDA

View Full Version : WIN yourself a Playstation Portable (PSP) simply by tweeting (PLUS MORE!)

kre8ive
18-09-2009, 09:10 AM
@customgaming (http://twitter.com/customgaming)

Win yourself a PSP by tweeting with customgaming. I am developing a Custom Games website with my friends that cater for both Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 (I'm sorry to announce that we will not be doing nintendo wii, unless it is requested by heaps of people). Our website is under construction and we are currently setting up a script that allows you to recieve newsletters and any information about updates. For the time being I've decided that Twitter will do fine with this, so if you want to be in with a chance of winning yourself a retro mint condition Playstation Portable simply follow CustomGaming on Twitter (if you click @customgaming you should be redirected to the twitter page)
The winner will be announced on December 1st - All postage and packaging will be paid for by myself.

Below is a list of what you will recieve with this superb competition:

Playstation Portable (PSP in Black)
Charger kit
Felt cover/case
Hard case
Memory Card (I'm not quite sure the actual memory, but one will be featured)

I wish you all the best of luck and any further development of the website will be posted through Twitter.

Thanks,

There will be runner-up prizes which will be through the website, and we will alert you if you have won a suprise prize.

adaym
18-09-2009, 09:16 AM
So your site focuses on XBOX 360 and PS3 gaming but you give away a PSP.

I can't see the logic.

kre8ive
18-09-2009, 09:23 AM
We can't do custom gaming on Playstation Portable, and a PSP is a quite nifty prize.

VirtualG
18-09-2009, 09:27 AM
I think it's good. Im requesting wii though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!