PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [Extra] Straypixels Entry

ExtraKen
18-09-2009, 12:02 PM
I decided to enter this months SP first time I do :p haha

I enlarged my MJ alt changed the clothes a bit more to something he would wear. hope you like it <3

http://i26.tinypic.com/2i9ggeo.gif

Immenseman
18-09-2009, 12:12 PM
very nice ken, boy genius.

Dusty-09
18-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Good work, the colours compliment each other making a great alt! Good luck :)

dogboy123
18-09-2009, 02:22 PM
I really like it

But the hand thats by his side looks like it has a glvoe on

Doesnt he only have it on one hand?

thorn
18-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Ooo Nice :D

I like the the idea of the stuff on the left, and at the bottom! Nice work..

But who was it that was doing their Oil Rig ??

Alkaz
18-09-2009, 03:31 PM
I do really like it ken but it looks like 4 Legend, not A. Also, the writing isnt very clear.

Accipiter
18-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Ooo Nice :D

I like the the idea of the stuff on the left, and at the bottom! Nice work..

But who was it that was doing their Oil Rig ??

im the one doing my oil rig, and bloody hell its becoming a hassle getting it finished. started on the day was ahead of time, fell sick on the 5th, still feeling sick off it and now college work so if i get it finished it'll be on a very tight scale.

i like it ken but the hand waving has black lines for fingers that might put it down a bit. but over all i love it ;D especially with all the song names down the side.

dbgtz
18-09-2009, 04:35 PM
K3N TH4T5 4WFUL G3TA LYF

Jokes. I think the chin is a bit odd and the tops bottom looks a bit ski-wiff? I dunno if it just me but meh.

@Alkaz yes, if you watched mock the week hugh dennis even joked on it in the queens footage mentioning MJ only having 1 glove.

ExtraKen
18-09-2009, 05:14 PM
K3N TH4T5 4WFUL G3TA LYF

Jokes. I think the chin is a bit odd and the tops bottom looks a bit ski-wiff? I dunno if it just me but meh.

@Alkaz yes, if you watched mock the week hugh dennis even joked on it in the queens footage mentioning MJ only having 1 glove.

Well the non waving hand is colouring in the skin colours its just as light and its not true in the earlie days he wore 2 gloves so ;)

but thanks for comments :P hehe

Kyle
18-09-2009, 09:27 PM
fingers on the waving hand are slightly deformed and lack shading. The detail on the shirt is ok but it seems like vines growing on him or something, you have stopped shading under his arms where the pattern starts whereas you should just make the pattern darker around the shaded area.

Rollerkingdom
19-09-2009, 01:13 AM
That is a very well great IDEA..
I dislike the gloves and chin, they seem to be lacking shading or has an odd shape..
The skin is really great! I love it. GL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!