PDA

View Full Version : Do you think freeky weekends will spoil habbo?

Deathix
19-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Leave your comments below.

..moi....
19-09-2009, 11:07 AM
Yep, They Might Release Loads Of Supers

Immenseman
19-09-2009, 11:14 AM
tell me what freaky weekends are and i'll tell you :P

..moi....
19-09-2009, 11:23 AM
tell me what freaky weekends are and i'll tell you :P

Deals Only On The Weekend And The Red Gothic Fountin Has Been Released In It

Michael
19-09-2009, 11:50 AM
I think its great :]

Mr-Trainor
19-09-2009, 12:34 PM
wacky weekends* :P
It depends what rooms people submit to Habbo to be sold.

Jordan:A
19-09-2009, 12:42 PM
I think I can see aload of supers going down

JACKTARD
19-09-2009, 12:46 PM
hopefully, because of this, they would create some new supers?

Pyroka
19-09-2009, 12:48 PM
it'd be funny LOL.

Mr-Trainor
19-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Well yea, alot of people will sell their supers now just incase :P

AgnesIO
19-09-2009, 01:23 PM
If they do this every weekend it will becomereidiculous - it's likethey want people to leave?

Kardan
19-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Guys you're over looking something very simple.

If person X makes a room with a Yellow Solarium and wins, the yellow solarium will be released. However, that means Person X will lose how ever many thrones/hcs a yellow solarium is, therefore they won't put that in the room as the winner will LOSE value.

Also, stuff like the purple dragon, gold dragon won't be released as they haven't been in the catalogue, so STOP MOANING.

AgnesIO
19-09-2009, 01:36 PM

If person X makes a room with a Yellow Solarium and wins, the yellow solarium will be released. However, that means Person X will lose how ever many thrones/hcs a yellow solarium is, therefore they won't put that in the room as the winner will LOSE value.

Also, stuff like the purple dragon, gold dragon won't be released as they haven't been in the catalogue, so STOP MOANING.

To be fair, by the looks of it some idiot put a red gothic fountain in?

Kardan
19-09-2009, 01:38 PM
To be fair, by the looks of it some idiot put a red gothic fountain in?

No, those are three examples by Habbo, since it just started this week if I'm correct? How could anyone submit a room if the competition wasn't revealed :P

Plus the red gothic fountain wasn't released, so it was just an example :)

AgnesIO
19-09-2009, 01:41 PM
No, those are three examples by Habbo, since it just started this week if I'm correct? How could anyone submit a room if the competition wasn't revealed :P

Plus the red gothic fountain wasn't released, so it was just an example :)

Oh :D

I didn't actually realise this thing was happeing :P

I knew Wacky Weekends was in the cat but i didn't realise it was a everyweek thing :D

Deathix
19-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Totally agree with Kardon BUT I could just make a room print screen it then save it into my profile then sell the rare that I made in the room then send the room to habbo. But supers wont come out as if says any rares/collectible that have been in the catolog before which as we all know supers havent.

Kardan
19-09-2009, 01:51 PM
Totally agree with Kardon BUT I could just make a room print screen it then save it into my profile then sell the rare that I made in the room then send the room to habbo. But supers wont come out as if says any rares/collectible that have been in the catolog before which as we all know supers havent.

The top problem can be solved by staff going to see rooms live rather than seeing screenshots.

Immenseman
19-09-2009, 01:54 PM
oh right. it could spoil the super market. there is more to habbo. so to answer your question will it spoil habbo? no, it won't. it will make them more money which is what they're all about and fair play to them.

Jorc
19-09-2009, 03:30 PM
I'm not sure hmm, it might be a good thing i guess. I hope they do release a lot of supers lmao just to piss off all those "rich" habbo kids!

Fubt
19-09-2009, 04:04 PM
How many weeks is this going on for anyway?

Krillin
19-09-2009, 04:57 PM
The article on the homepage about "wacky weekends" doesn't say that they are going to release new furniture every weekend... But it also doesn't say it won't either... Another stupid gimick to ruin super rares it seems. As somone else said, are they trying to make people quit? However as another person said if habbo releases a super rare into the cat, people will be inclinded to buy credits to get it. (The noobs anyway)

Cheryl
19-09-2009, 05:09 PM
I would be gutted if I had like 1 or the 5 Red Fountains

Immenseman
19-09-2009, 05:29 PM
i'm sure the people that did have them are gutted.

UKIP
20-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Obviously Collectables don't seem to be bringing in the money for Sulake.

AlexOC
20-09-2009, 11:30 AM
Habbo with their wacky ideas.

Black_Apalachi
20-09-2009, 04:41 PM

Precisely. But I wonder how many people are clever enough to see this logic. As for supers, I believe they didn't specify either way. They only mentioned that you can only use one catalogue rare.

Lew
20-09-2009, 05:02 PM
I quite like the idea, even though it will destroy the economy

Santorefish
20-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Well the hole catalogue is a scam to get money anyway, we sell 3 habbo mats for 1cred, they sell 3 for 9 cred, and they think if they selll 3 for 5cred they are giving us a GREAT deal,

Ains
20-09-2009, 07:03 PM
If they are releasing supers, yes :/ They need to check out the values before hand.

Mr-Trainor
20-09-2009, 07:20 PM
If they are releasing supers, yes :/ They need to check out the values before hand.
Habbo say: 'Furniture is worth what a Habbo is willing to pay for it'

Xoim
20-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Yep, They Might Release Loads Of Supers

I think I can see aload of supers going down

No Supers should be released, anymore I think habbo just released the fountain, as kardan said, an example
But the normal rare values might be messed up for a while.
And in response to whoever said how long this will go on for.
It will go on for untill habbo are making money and by the looks off thing the Gothic bundle went down a storm!
Ive seen alot off those fountains now.

but are only permitted to use one rare or collectable which has been released in the Catalogue before.

Callum.
20-09-2009, 07:31 PM
how much was this red fountain thing worth before the weekend?

AgnesIO
20-09-2009, 08:18 PM
how much was this red fountain thing worth before the weekend?

Two Thrones.

OhLiam
20-09-2009, 10:51 PM
I think it's a great idea, I don't really care if the cagalogue rares go down in value tbh. I'm just glad Habbo have listened and are going to start selling rares in the catalogue again.

Good on them for thinking of new ways on how to bring in more profit. I think there bad Idea was to bring out Exchangable credits, this idea was good for us but bad for them.

"Can't wait for next weekend now LOL."

Black_Apalachi
20-09-2009, 11:54 PM
Well the hole catalogue is a scam to get money anyway, we sell 3 habbo mats for 1cred, they sell 3 for 9 cred, and they think if they selll 3 for 5cred they are giving us a GREAT deal,

Worst post of the day (yesterday :P).

You will never sell any norm for more than its Catalogue price-tag. If the Catalogue price of a Mat was 1 Credit, you would probably have to sell 6 or 8 to make a Credit back. Basically the price you buy and sell things for with other Habbos, is manipulated by the original Catalogue "scam" price anyway.

ashyboy999
21-09-2009, 01:20 AM
players cannot submit supers because supers are not catalogue released. the atricle if you have read it say a room of normal furni is to be submitted. you can have 1 rare furni item in that room that has reviously been released in the catalogue.

i think this is actually out of order. petal, moon, sand and snow patches habbo promised would never ever be in the catalogue again and lost_witness was the one who was manager at that time and still is so itll be his promise that is broken if they are picked and accepted.

rares entered the catalogue for 25 credits for 2 weeks and they are supposed to not ever be released again that the whole point of normal rares. they promised no collectable will ever be rereleased so itll be interesting if a room with a collectable like totem head is accepted and released.

they give habbos a promise that rares come out once and once only but they cant keep to that promise. they have not stated what catalogue rares can and cant be included so people obviously can use items they promised never to be released again.

Deathix
21-09-2009, 05:42 AM
Nice to see your liking the thread ;)

Deathix
21-09-2009, 05:43 AM
The top problem can be solved by staff going to see rooms live rather than seeing screenshots.

Just lock the room, even though mods can enter you just have the room name like storage or summet untill you sold that rare.

Edited by Robbie (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post within the edit time

Ajthedragon
21-09-2009, 07:21 AM
I want sky dragons to be released so bad :(

I don't think it would spoil habbo, it would just mean everything was a bit more affordable. ;)

!Trex
21-09-2009, 12:00 PM
I want sky dragons to be released so bad :(

I don't think it would spoil habbo, it would just mean everything was a bit more affordable. ;)

Well it wouldn't mean everything would be a bit more affordable.

It would mean the Sky Dragon would be more affordable :/

Black_Apalachi
21-09-2009, 02:21 PM
I have realised where the confusion has arisen from :P.

The article states;

... but are only permitted to use one rare or collectable which has been released in the Catalogue before.

You can take one of two things from this;
1) If you wish to use Rares or Collectables which have been released before, you may only use one example of these.
or
2) You may only use one Rare or Collectible and it must have been released in the past.

Those who read it as 1) will think it suggests they can use Supers (but perhaps just one) while those who read it as 2) will assume they can not use Supers at all. It may be wise for them to make this clearer within the article :P.

ashyboy999
22-09-2009, 05:19 PM
see what i mean they promise collectables were 1 off releases and that theyd never enter the catalogue again. they obviously lied to their customers in this promise.

mind you they rereleased summer furni in august and if im not wrong the last time they were all in the catalogue didnt habbo say then "this will be last time these are ever released" obiously not they released them last month.

patches were promised to not be released again too and anyone can put a petal in the screenie or a moon. sorry but habbo really disgusts me sometimes

EDIT: not only that but they promised kids and parents 18 payday gifts and gone back on their word and stopped at 12. dont trust them as far as i can throw em to be honest. people who say they dont care about this... would you care if you had white bbs, black dragons, green pillows, strobe solariums, petals and they were chosen one after the other? probably would then.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!