PDA

View Full Version : SMS TO PAYPAL

Jack!
19-09-2009, 11:01 AM
im currently trying to by a domain, but i dont have no paypal cash atm, so i thought i would use my phone credit, but SMSTOPAYPAL is down atm, and then i thought of tech hosts, but the Dedictaed SMS Service is down for them, only the crappy rates one ment for landline is up, so does anyone know any site where i can order a domain using sms or a service like smstopaypal??

VirtualG
19-09-2009, 11:11 AM
I cant remember what it's called but isn't there xeomobile or xeodomain or something like that?

hamheyelliot
19-09-2009, 11:30 AM
I cant remember what it's called but isn't there xeomobile or xeodomain or something like that?
I heard Xeo has gone a bit downhill, not sure if it's not in the hands of Eric or something, but I've heard they're not that reliable anymore.

LMS16
21-09-2009, 08:33 AM
sms to payp-al is probs the only good, reliable one. Maybe wait til theyre back up or sell something for paypal.

kre8ive
24-09-2009, 06:51 AM
I got scammed once qith xeodomains, I've used it twice, first successful second unsuccessful. If you're wanting to chance it, it's www.xeodomains.mobi

AgnesIO
24-09-2009, 07:03 AM
SMSTOPAYPAL is likey to be closing accordingto Guy (the owner)

He said that techhosts has ben much mor successful and smstopaypal is not worth the effort. Sorry :*(

GoldenMerc
24-09-2009, 07:12 AM
smstopaypal is a really unique idea though. he may aswel sell it because if he hasnt relised he could make alot of money from it.

BoyBetterKnow
24-09-2009, 07:42 AM
Do not buy with xeo. They are dead.

Jack!
24-09-2009, 02:39 PM
yeh, i messeged guy, he said that he cant help me at the min, :(, Oh well, my card arrives in a few days, so this thread can die if you want, unless anyone else is looking for a way to get money in paypal via sms?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!