PDA

View Full Version : Wacky Weekends - Future

samantha421
20-09-2009, 12:08 PM
If the wacky weekends competition doesn't finish while October and the deals are on every week, will habbo themselves put other rares in that they think will look good?

Also they always look for feedback, but I'm sure no one would give this on feedback. Shouldn't they just do small rares like a tropical beach rug? That way people don't lose much when they are released yet again.

Ajthedragon
20-09-2009, 01:21 PM
They are likely to release supers, bye bye Sky and Purple Dragons (I HOPE!).

Mr-Trainor
20-09-2009, 01:25 PM
But they'll be very common tbh, which isn't good imo :P

!Trex
21-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Why dont People Learn that the Purple/Sky Drags CANT Be relaesed in this Deal.
as the HAVNT BEEN IN CATA BEFORE.

Habbo are only realesing 1 rare (that has been in cata previously) that has been used in the room.

If someone owns a purple dragon, they will not put it in because:

a) it hasn't been in cata before
b) They wouldn't want it released due to how much it'll drop

Plebings
22-09-2009, 06:22 AM
I think they might keep the current deals for a month, released every weekend - like hot/cool trophies.
Unlikely mind,

Mr-Trainor
22-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Trex they didn't say anything about supers? +red gothic fountain was super.

!Trex
22-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Trex they didn't say anything about supers? +red gothic fountain was super.

Yes they did :/, AjtheDragon mentioned Sky and Purple Dragons.

And the red gothic fountain was an example for them.
No-one submitted the red gothic fountain for release, how could they have lol. Nobdy can submit a room entry for a competition befor the comp was announced.

samantha421
22-09-2009, 04:15 PM
I only asked what would happen in future no need to blow your top.

I think something like a small rare should be released :)
That way it doesnt drop as much :)
If you get me.

Mr-Trainor
22-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Yes they did :/, AjtheDragon mentioned Sky and Purple Dragons.

And the red gothic fountain was an example for them.
No-one submitted the red gothic fountain for release, how could they have lol. Nobdy can submit a room entry for a competition befor the comp was announced.

Noo I mean Habbo didn't say anything about supers.

user130523
23-09-2009, 08:54 PM
red gothic fountain was in cato before?

!Trex
23-09-2009, 08:57 PM
red gothic fountain was in cato before?

No it wasnt, Habbo just used that as an example. If you looked at the Packs you would have seen:

Pack 1 - Norms,
Pack 2 - Norms + Rare,
Pack 3 - Norms + Super

They simply used Gothic Fountain as an example as they used goth as the last pack meaning they could release it.

It was a example.

ashyboy999
23-09-2009, 11:27 PM
the room you create is like pack 1. completely normal with 1 difference: one of those items is to be rare that HAS been cat released before.

you could say strobe solarium because it came out, white birbath, petal patch, black dragon etc

paydayplus rares were not released so veno wouldnt be possible. super rares were not in the catalogue before so they wont be used. accidental release dosent count because of what it was - an accident.

not sure about the eco trees, shrooms and older furni because they were in the catalogue but not sold for credits (why they are on the super values i have no idea).

the competition didnt exist before they released the three furni packs. the gothic room was an example like trex said. also they wont release new recolours weve never seen before because noone has obviously.

have a look under rare watch on the main habbox site and choose the subcategory catalogue rares. those items and those items are alone are eligible for release and some newer items that may or may not be on there

Ajthedragon
24-09-2009, 07:33 AM
No it wasnt, Habbo just used that as an example. If you looked at the Packs you would have seen:

Pack 1 - Norms,
Pack 2 - Norms + Rare,
Pack 3 - Norms + Super

They simply used Gothic Fountain as an example as they used goth as the last pack meaning they could release it.

It was a example.

I also remember all supers being released in cat in 2004, so they could be released.

!Sash
24-09-2009, 12:03 PM
as the HAVNT BEEN IN CATA BEFORE.

Habbo are only realesing 1 rare (that has been in cata previously) that has been used in the room.

Yes and Gothic never been in cataloge before and they still realease so u dont make sense !Trex

DJ-Ains.T
24-09-2009, 12:36 PM
get rid of ur rares, but they wudnt accept thrones i dnt think
so sell up ur stuff for hcs and thrones lol

Krillin
24-09-2009, 05:50 PM
I also remember all supers being released in cat in 2004, so they could be released.
As ashboy said this was an ACCIDENTAL release so it is not possible to use these. Please learn to read previous memebers posts...

the room you create is like pack 1. completely normal with 1 difference: one of those items is to be rare that HAS been cat released before.

you could say strobe solarium because it came out, white birbath, petal patch, black dragon etc

paydayplus rares were not released so veno wouldnt be possible. super rares were not in the catalogue before so they wont be used. accidental release dosent count because of what it was - an accident.

not sure about the eco trees, shrooms and older furni because they were in the catalogue but not sold for credits (why they are on the super values i have no idea).

the competition didnt exist before they released the three furni packs. the gothic room was an example like trex said. also they wont release new recolours weve never seen before because noone has obviously.

have a look under rare watch on the main habbox site and choose the subcategory catalogue rares. those items and those items are alone are eligible for release and some newer items that may or may not be on there
The eco furniture was in the super rares because it was removed from the cat and no longer obtainable.(Mushrooms are back in now though)

get rid of ur rares, but they wudnt accept thrones i dnt think
so sell up ur stuff for hcs and thrones lol

As like 5 other people have said YOU CANNOT USE ITEMS THAT WERE NOT SOLD IN THE CAT... "Normal" rares maybe yes, but not supers. Again the accidental release does not qualify as it was just that, an accident.

!Trex
24-09-2009, 06:56 PM

Accidental release that was. It doesnt count, only a proper realese like the Red Dragon and the rest of the rares section classifies as a proper release

Yes and Gothic never been in cataloge before and they still realease so u dont make sense !Trex

Example Sash, they needed a super to release as it went:

Pack 1 - Norms
Pack 2 - Norms + Rare
Pack 3 - Norms + Super

They needed a Super to release and they have chosen the fountian themselves, no one submitted it and it seems that habbo alredi planned the red goth relases anyway so ...

Also when have you started calling me !Trex sis lol :/

Ajthedragon
24-09-2009, 07:24 PM
I think romantique clock will be released again, seeing as it could go with romantique furni. :)

JACKTARD
24-09-2009, 07:43 PM
a few of the supers were accidentally released in the catalogue so they can be released.

Mr-Trainor
24-09-2009, 07:45 PM
someone could make a romantique room for that
WE FIND OUT THE NEXT PACKS TOMORROW!!

Krillin
24-09-2009, 10:29 PM
a few of the supers were accidentally released in the catalogue so they can be released.
You've gotta be kidding me... NO THEY CANNOT. Habbo clearly stated that this was an ACCIDENT as you just said. Meaning they were NEVER supposed to be in the catalogue in the first place therefore making them ineligible. Anyone ignorant enough to use those in their rooms anyway deserves to have the super crash and be worth nothing. (If the were even allowed to be used in the first place)

Hunter.
25-09-2009, 01:10 AM
what if it was a guy that didnt care about the super he had and he might as well just put it in the room.

ashyboy999
25-09-2009, 03:19 AM
who would be stupid enough to buy a chocolate icm, purple dragon, earth smoke, infobus or whatever and use it in a room for it to be released and crash to a few hcs??

if it was possible it would serve them right and i would laugh my head off at them itd be so halarious.

petals have survived 4 realeases the rest of the furni (those released by callie) have come out twice or three times and survived so i remain open in the sense it could go either way. it has to be one of the catalogue normal rares from hologirl all the way to cyrogenic bed.

the value could be decimated but it might not be

edit: i just logged into habbo and it says i gota gift, a swing in my hand?!?

Fubt
25-09-2009, 11:00 AM
You've gotta be kidding me... NO THEY CANNOT. Habbo clearly stated that this was an ACCIDENT as you just said. Meaning they were NEVER supposed to be in the catalogue in the first place therefore making them ineligible. Anyone ignorant enough to use those in their rooms anyway deserves to have the super crash and be worth nothing. (If the were even allowed to be used in the first place)

Were they accidental tho? Or just another way for habbo to take abit of cash ;)

Anyway, i agree with aydens idea of the romantic clock, any other normal rare in sets like that could be at risk (Yellow solarium in a summer pack maybe etc)

Mr-Trainor
25-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Or a fan/icm for summer :P

Mr-Trainor
25-09-2009, 02:49 PM
These could be the rooms?:

http://www.uploadpicz.com/images/94WACKEYWKENDS2.png

EDIT: just remember that the neon one was last weeks! lol So this weeks must be the 2 that are locked :)
There's no valuable rare/super in the neon one :P

Krillin
25-09-2009, 05:58 PM
Were they accidental tho? Or just another way for habbo to take abit of cash ;)

Anyway, i agree with aydens idea of the romantic clock, any other normal rare in sets like that could be at risk (Yellow solarium in a summer pack maybe etc)

True, I believe that was their ultimate intent of this "accidental" release, but since they claim it was an accident, it wouldn't qualify.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!