PDA

View Full Version : Who's getting it?

Gangster
20-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Title explains it all.

Also post the GT / PSN your gonna be using for it so we can add each other :D.

PSN; JB-DYNAMITE

iAdam
20-09-2009, 06:18 PM
I will get it, however, I will only get the normal version as I am not impressed by what I've seen of it.

Callum.
20-09-2009, 06:19 PM
probably a high majority of people who will be posting here will get it :P.

I am, can't wait... but it's 2 months away.

kk.
20-09-2009, 06:21 PM
should i buy for 360 or ps3?

Gangster
20-09-2009, 06:21 PM
I will get it, however, I will only get the normal version as I am not impressed by what I've seen of it.
Haha, they were sort of in the situation where if they keep it like CoD4/CoD5 but different guns/maps and stuff. People will say they fail and should've changed it. Or if they change it alot people will say it doesn't feel like CoD anymore. And they decided to change it.

But it looks great imo, pre ordering it in a min :D.

Callum.
20-09-2009, 06:24 PM

yeah, normal all the way. I'd rather have the game + money than a game with the extras.

iAdam
20-09-2009, 06:24 PM
CoD needs to go back to having no perks and balanced weapons tbh, so it's skill rather than luck.

Andeeh
20-09-2009, 06:49 PM
i will be getting normal likewise as hardened was to expensive :), this, fifa and forza should keep me entertained for another year

Fez
20-09-2009, 06:59 PM
should i buy for 360 or ps3?

360, PS3 controller is just too shy for FPSs

dbgtz
20-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Too shy? I'm not starting an arguement but I have played both on a fps and I see no difference except one analog stick and the dpad are switched, and the bottom back buttons on the 360 are slimmer (which I personally dont like).

If I had both consoles id choose to buy it for which one most of my friends are on, and if I did it would be PS3, coz I have most friends on there, mostly the chavs who use the 360.

Anyway whos not getting it is the question really.

Fez
20-09-2009, 08:12 PM
Too shy? I'm not starting an arguement but I have played both on a fps and I see no difference except one analog stick and the dpad are switched, and the bottom back buttons on the 360 are slimmer (which I personally dont like).

If I had both consoles id choose to buy it for which one most of my friends are on, and if I did it would be PS3, coz I have most friends on there, mostly the chavs who use the 360.

Anyway whos not getting it is the question really.

Pfft the R1 button is one of the smallest little intricate things you can press in life, besides your mom, to shoot. The 360 controller has two big giant blunt knifes sticking out of itself at the back. RT and LT just feel better in my hands, but the analogue stick feels like your wiggling your finger around gelatin.

Oh and.

the chavs who use the 360.

Yep that is totally true! (sarcasm)

I'm buying it for the PS3 anyway because I'm cool and the analogue doesn't feel like gelatin. That's all that matters to me but to most people it's the button to shoot.

CJW93
20-09-2009, 09:47 PM
360 console for chavs? They are still on the Ps2

Ontopic: Pre ordered Cant wait!

Gamertag- Ix CHARLIE xI

PaulMacC
20-09-2009, 11:37 PM
I will get it although I am not expecting much. I expect the game to be unbalanced beyond belief and a certain perk setup and a small number of guns will dominate the game (See WaW MP40). I liked in CoD4 you could use any gun and do well if you were a good player. Although in WaW if the whole team has MP40 no matter how bad they are and how good you are, your done.

edit - lol@chavs use 360. I dont think my musical taste, clothes or personality puts me in the category of chav.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!