PDA

View Full Version : Is this goal realistic?

Mint
20-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Ok, I already have 99 strength and 40 mill in the bank. My goal is to get 99 attack, then 99 defence which will also mean 99 hitpoints, then make about 100 mill via 99 woodcutting and then 99 fishing to then go and get 99 prayer, and on top of all of that, get it in 6/7 months...? I'm considering 99 runecrafting instead of wc and fishing but to 99 that it takes like 4 months lol... Just tell me what you think about all of this, dunno if I'm just dreaming about it all tbh.

Alkaz
20-09-2009, 11:23 PM
I htink your dreaming. Take like 18 months.

Laggings
20-09-2009, 11:32 PM
A year minimum.

Arch
21-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Well if you do it i guarantee you'll quit cuz thats alot to do.

and for 99 atk and 99 def depending on how much you play atleast 1-3months for each, and fishing/wc will take 1-3 months depending how much you play so if you rly no life you can get them all fast but i doubt you play that much

Mint
21-09-2009, 12:18 AM
Going off how long it took for 99 str at bandits; Attack's gonna take about 25 days, defence is gonna take about 25 days. So call it 2 months to get 99 attack and defence (+ 99 hitpoints) , I'm then left with having to make 100m. If d bones don't drop to 2k each then 99 prayer is a no no. How long would 1 - 91 rc take playing 5 hours a day?

Arch
21-09-2009, 12:55 AM
true atk will be shorter i was thinking you'd be doing slayer (which id suggest cuz you'll make the money for prayer :P) but yeah i dont think d bones are dropping any time soon, and rc depends what you do and i dont got very high rc so i wont be of much help

Mint
21-09-2009, 02:08 AM
I think I'm just gonna get 99 att/def/hp at bandits then do slayer. I'll make the cash for 99 prayer and collect charms for summoning without having to worry about the tasks being either too hard or too slow combat xp for me. Sold full bandos, dunno if it was the right thing to do or not :/ I'll end up buying it back in 2 months for slayer so I hope it drops back to it's old price.

MJJ
21-09-2009, 03:45 PM
Er, I think you should think about one goal at a time.

Firstly, for Attack, Defence and Hitpoints, I would say train with Slayer, because not only will you be training two skills at once, but you will also be gathering charms for summoning, which will save you a lot of time, and you will be making plenty of cash as well, which you can spend on getting 99 Prayer and Summoning.

This would be a better method than camping at Bandits, because you will save so much time. After that, you can think about getting other skills to 99.

Some people seem to think that training combat with Slayer is very slow combat experience, but by using a cannon and super sets, it can often be amazing exp. I also managed to buy 99 Prayer and Summoning with the cash from Slayer, and managed to get all the charms for 1-96 Summoning, simply from Slayer tasks.

As for 99 Runecrafting, if you're going to be training at the ZMI Altar which is the fastest experience, you can get upto 50k exp/hour there I believe from level 75+, although usually it'll be around 30-40k. It can also get very tedious running around in circles, so it's up to you, although some strange people seem to find it fun.

Mint
21-09-2009, 10:18 PM
Er, I think you should think about one goal at a time.

Firstly, for Attack, Defence and Hitpoints, I would say train with Slayer, because not only will you be training two skills at once, but you will also be gathering charms for summoning, which will save you a lot of time, and you will be making plenty of cash as well, which you can spend on getting 99 Prayer and Summoning.

This would be a better method than camping at Bandits, because you will save so much time. After that, you can think about getting other skills to 99.

Some people seem to think that training combat with Slayer is very slow combat experience, but by using a cannon and super sets, it can often be amazing exp. I also managed to buy 99 Prayer and Summoning with the cash from Slayer, and managed to get all the charms for 1-96 Summoning, simply from Slayer tasks.

As for 99 Runecrafting, if you're going to be training at the ZMI Altar which is the fastest experience, you can get upto 50k exp/hour there I believe from level 75+, although usually it'll be around 30-40k. It can also get very tedious running around in circles, so it's up to you, although some strange people seem to find it fun.
Thanks, I'm going to train slayer as I find it quite fun and it never gets boring. The charms for 96 summoning and 99 prayer is maxed combat right? I'm not sure if you will understand why I want to get 99 att/def/hp at bandits when I am planning on training slayer to high levels (hopefully one day 99) but it's just something that I want to do. I don't really see bandits as training either, I just set myself up in the spot with food and stay there training for hours. I sometimes did up to 7 hours a night at bandits, would just be playing on the ps3 and eating occasionally and that's something I won't be able to do training slayer. Besides, I don't plan on no-lifing slayer which means 99 att/def/hp could take ages!

Mint
21-09-2009, 11:40 PM
I change my mind to easily Bought full bandos and I'm doing slayer. ^^

Kdwndr8
22-09-2009, 01:42 AM
Oh my,
thats alot of 99s..

I would say go for one at a time, and work your way to 99 pray... I would suggest getting rc over fish&wc becuase it makes 200m+ doing nats.

I would also reccommend doing Amoured Zombies for 99att def and hp as its way better then bandits.. You could join me in my world, its never packed. :eusa_danc

Good luck on whatever you do end up doing..

Mint
22-09-2009, 02:25 AM
Thanks ^.

When I posted this thread I had a brief idea of what I wanted:

99 prayer
99 attack
99 defence
99 hitpoints

In 2 months I could of reached 99 in attack, defence and hitpoints but that would be rather pointless when I could do all of that + make cash and get charms for summoning at the same time which is why I am now training slayer. I'm not thinking off slayer as the 99 I am aiming to reach, it's far to long for that. 99 Slayer will come when it comes.

Laggings
22-09-2009, 02:44 AM
If you keep changing your mind like that, you'll end up with:

98 Fishing
98 Runecrafting
98 Farming
98 Slayer

:P

Callum.
22-09-2009, 04:19 PM
well what is your stats at the moment?

84 attack (your attack goal thread) is no where near 99. although you have 99 strength, you've got to appriciate that you have one 99 I'm presuming, but you're wanting 6 more in little time.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!