PDA

View Full Version : clue scroll

Badgez
22-07-2005, 05:25 PM
i got this clue scroll that says 00 degrees 05 minutes South
01 degrees 13 minutes East i did that it is near the lonely willow tree
two people had the same one the dug in the same spot and got there treasure when i dug there i got nothin can sum1 help

Iambikez
22-07-2005, 05:27 PM
In other words he checked on runehq, and it said to dig there. So he did, and he didn't get anything but two other people with the same clue scroll came, dug and got another clue, while he kept digging and got nothing. Now someone help him =]

Annihillating
22-07-2005, 05:28 PM
In other words he checked on runehq, and it said to dig there. So he did, and he didn't get anything but two other people with the same clue scroll came, dug and got another clue, while he kept digging and got nothing. Now someone help him =]

k tht makes it a LOT easier to understand

n sry i cnt help ya

Iambikez
22-07-2005, 05:31 PM
Dude I wouldnt be talking? You and your stupid slang that no one can understand but you, and your telling him that you can't understand that? Well atleast he spelt over 1 word right unlike you.

Neil
22-07-2005, 05:48 PM
Do you have a sextant, chart, watch and the clue on you?

Iambikez
22-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Whats a sextant ?

Annihillating
22-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Dude I wouldnt be talking? You and your stupid slang that no one can understand but you, and your telling him that you can't understand that? Well atleast he spelt over 1 word right unlike you.

e spelt ova 1 word right BIG DEAL o look i spelt 13 words right so there!

Neil
22-07-2005, 07:21 PM
e spelt ova 1 word right BIG DEAL o look i spelt 13 words right so there!
Actually that's 12...

Rashelly
23-07-2005, 03:12 AM
I killed a barbarian man and got a clue... I forget what it said though, what do I do with it? just go where it tells me?
Bleh (sorry, only been playing for 2 weeks)

Neil
23-07-2005, 08:30 AM
I killed a barbarian man and got a clue... I forget what it said though, what do I do with it? just go where it tells me?
Bleh (sorry, only been playing for 2 weeks)
Clues give you a little reward at the end, the harder the clues the better the reward, since your is from a barbarian I think best you will get is magic boots, if you read it and do what it says then you will get another clue most trials last for about 3 to 5 clues hardest ones can be longer because you get puzzle boxes and have to go to the wildy alot.

Stuff you will most likely get from different lvl clues are

Lvl 1 - Black armour/weapons, beret, magic boots, pages and runes

Lvl 2 - Addy armour/weapons, range boots, magic boots, pages and runes

Lvl 3 - Rune armour/weapons, god trimmed, cavs, pages and runes

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!