Give me some to play

I need a good one a 8/10 +

Already got

Blue dragon
lost odyssey
The last remnant

I need more I cant get enough of role players

someone said FF13? Of 12 dunno how the final fantasys come in order

does it follow the story line? Or a new one?

Pre-ordered borderlands its a MMORPG :)

Neil
21-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Pre-ordered borderlands its a MMORPG :)

Borderlands isn't an MMORPG

Fable 2
Mass Effect
Too Human

Too Human is a very D2 based RPG I find.

Fable 2 is very simplified and Mass Effect is a very good RPG, alot of fun.

Alba
21-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Fallout 3 is a must have.

Jord
21-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Borderlands isn't an MMORPG

Fable 2
Mass Effect
Too Human

Too Human is a very D2 based RPG I find.

Fable 2 is very simplified and Mass Effect is a very good RPG, alot of fun.

yeah didnt mean mmo lol

Fallout 3 is a must have.

Got Fallout 3

Alba
22-09-2009, 12:27 AM
What about the DLC? Their all fun (apart from the first and last) And they'll cost cheaper than a new game. Fallout 3 is by far my fave RPG game in years.

I take it you have Oblivion too? I don't rate it aswell as Fallout 3, but it's still a good game.

Neil
22-09-2009, 06:47 AM
I personally rate Oblivion higher than Fallout 3, I really didn't enjoy it as much, it was just tedious after a very short time and it was terribly bad gameplay, it just felt like playing a version of Oblivion that was based on Fallout while trying to be Call of Duty and ending up too confusing for most of the audience or just damn boring due to the huge amounts of travelling you had to do at the start of the game and you couldn't even walk that fast because leveling took so damn long you spent even longer walking because you could eventually become faster.

Oblivion had me interested the whole time, the gameplay kept me coming back, it was simple, you didn't have to walk everywhere, the map was big but not too big and it released enough DLC to keep you busy for a couple of weeks.

Alba
22-09-2009, 01:30 PM
I personally rate Oblivion higher than Fallout 3, I really didn't enjoy it as much, it was just tedious after a very short time and it was terribly bad gameplay, it just felt like playing a version of Oblivion that was based on Fallout while trying to be Call of Duty and ending up too confusing for most of the audience or just damn boring due to the huge amounts of travelling you had to do at the start of the game and you couldn't even walk that fast because leveling took so damn long you spent even longer walking because you could eventually become faster.

Oblivion had me interested the whole time, the gameplay kept me coming back, it was simple, you didn't have to walk everywhere, the map was big but not too big and it released enough DLC to keep you busy for a couple of weeks.
I thought everything that was bad on Oblivion was improved on FO3. I understand your point about people thinking of it as just an FPS, i've read about alot of people who thought that way, and were really suprised when they bought it. Idiots though, i've played every FO, their all classics. Fallout map is the same size as Oblivion. And the reason you had to walk, as it was the character you are playings first time outside the vault, meaning they would have had no clue how to get to places. I thought that was one of the hidden beautys within the game, exploration.

Meh, it's like making the choice of LOTR's or Star Wars. Kinda, anyway.

Neil
22-09-2009, 06:11 PM
I thought everything that was bad on Oblivion was improved on FO3. I understand your point about people thinking of it as just an FPS, i've read about alot of people who thought that way, and were really suprised when they bought it. Idiots though, i've played every FO, their all classics. Fallout map is the same size as Oblivion. And the reason you had to walk, as it was the character you are playings first time outside the vault, meaning they would have had no clue how to get to places. I thought that was one of the hidden beautys within the game, exploration.

The problem is FO wasn't accessible, unlike Oblivion where it was quite simple FO just took it too far with the perks especially, I hated that if I went one way some things unlocked while others didn't, the fact the leveling was SO slow aswell, it really didn't leave you much option than to keep dropping the difficulty as you progressed because most stuff was too hard to kill when you're low levels, though I've always hated FO, the first games were beyond terrible and I find the RPG structure they used annoying and boring, plus the colour schemes were disgusting.

Alba
22-09-2009, 10:15 PM
The problem is FO wasn't accessible, unlike Oblivion where it was quite simple FO just took it too far with the perks especially, I hated that if I went one way some things unlocked while others didn't, the fact the leveling was SO slow aswell, it really didn't leave you much option than to keep dropping the difficulty as you progressed because most stuff was too hard to kill when you're low levels, though I've always hated FO, the first games were beyond terrible and I find the RPG structure they used annoying and boring, plus the colour schemes were disgusting.
Each to their own. I actually thought the same as you about how the game looked, then i eventually grew to love it.

I dunno why i don't like Oblivion. I got into it, then eventually just stopped playing it. One thing i preferred Oblivion to FO3 was the guilds and stuff you could join. Loadsa fun! Especially the Dark Brotherhood.

Jord
22-09-2009, 10:22 PM

The best rpg's are sword ones its much better to upgrade your fighting style or attack or speed rather than choosing a perk and upgrading gun skills,

Just my opinion

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!