PDA

View Full Version : Rolling Riddler - Ends 8th August

StripedTiger
22-07-2005, 05:42 PM
Throughout our lives we hear lots of brilliant riddles and rhymes that have got a genius answer to them. The best ones make us seriously think even though the answers can sometimes be so obvious ;) .

Here is my example of a riddle:
Habbo Name: Aquae
Forum Name: Aquae

Entry:
Riddle - I have two parts to my body which both meet in the middle, the stiller I stand the faster I run.
Answer – An Egg Timer

Have you got a riddle that will test us? Be sure to leave the answer :p

1st Prize – 2 HC Sofas, 1 Speakers Corner kindly donated back by gebuz90
2nd Prize – 1 HC Sofa - kindly given by Habbox Rare Value Team

This competition is open to all members (NOT STAFF) so remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.

Follow the link below and click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (printed in black).

This competition will run until 8th August unless otherwise stated. After that Aquae and MissAlice will pick the best two entries and the prizes will be handed over in Habbo.

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on August 8th 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. MissAlice will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competition, unless Competition states they may. (This includes habbox.com habboxforum.com habboxtv.com and habboxradio.com staff), and also includes trialists who become staff before this Competition closes. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner/s being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators.

Winners Announced - 10th August 2005
1st - Infrangible (entry no. 10)
2nd - snaxrax (entry no. 3)

Prize Delivered 11th August 2005

Attached is the prize in winners room!

Tommy
22-07-2005, 05:46 PM
A woman has 7 children, half of them are boys.
How can this be possible? -

ALL the children are boys, so 1/2 half are boys and so is the other half.

Edit-
Habbo name- Squirted
Habbox name - Squirted

snaxrax
22-07-2005, 06:00 PM
Habbo Name : snaxrax
Habbox Name : snaxrax

Entry :

Riddle - A Father and his Two Sons got stranded on a deserted island. They all built a canoe, but the canoe can only hold 100 lb. The father is 100 and both the sons are 50 lb. How will they all get off the island without breaking the boat?

Answer - First the two sons go(100 lb), then one son brings the boat back(50lb), then the father goes(100lb), then the son that was on the mainland goes back to the island(50lb), then the two sons go together again(100lb)

Discountguy
22-07-2005, 06:36 PM
There is very bad weather and there are 3 people at the bus stop.

1.An Old woman who needs to go to the hospital,
2.Your best mate who you have not seen for quite some time,
3.The nicest Man/Woman you have ever seen in your whole life who is perfect in every way

You have a car and you are only allowed one passenger and can only take one trip from the Bus stop to where ever you are going in the car.

How do you save all three?

Habbo (x) name: Discountguy

Edit Heres the Answer:
You give the keys to the car to your best mate and let him drive the old woman to the hospital, and you walk home with the nicest man/woman you have ever seen, and meet up later with your best mate :eusa_ange

Stareh
22-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Habbo Name: Stareh
Habbox Name: Stareh

Riddle: If A Farmer Met A Farmer In A Farmer's Field, How Many F's In That?
Answer: None - Their Aren't Any F's In The Word 'That'

pazymagee
22-07-2005, 10:41 PM
habbo UK name: pazymagee
habbox name: pazymagee

entry: Q:what do you put in a barrel to make its mass and its weight less??
A: a hole :)

Owen
23-07-2005, 12:56 AM
Habbo Name: WayHey
Habbox Name: Owen

Entery:

Q. What can you catch but not throw?

A. A cold :p

Pitcher9
23-07-2005, 01:43 AM
What is it that a man who makes it does not need it, the man who buys it does not use himself, and the person who uses it does so without knowing?

The answer is a coffin.

Surname
23-07-2005, 07:49 AM
Habbo name: Wizards
Habbox name: Wizards

Entry: See if you can translate the following...

Y Y U R Y Y U B I C U R Y Y 4 M E

Answer; Too wise you are, Too wise you be; I see you are, Too wise for me.

Jashmine
23-07-2005, 07:55 AM
Habbo name: Infrangible
Habbox name: Infrangible

Entry: Two men are fighting a duel, they stand one pace apart - back to back. They then take 20 paces and turn around, to their suprise they are still one pace apart. How could this be?

Answer: One man walked backwards.

Revis
23-07-2005, 11:29 AM
Habbo Name: Propergander

Q.) What would hit the ground first if falling, a Tonne of Bricks or a Tonne of Feathers.
A.) They would hit at the same time, as they both weigh a Tonne.

dannyboymed
23-07-2005, 11:38 AM
Habbo name: dannyboymed

What will not be damaged if it's thrown off the highest cliff, but will be destroyed instantly once it hits water?
A tissue :p

Wallmart
23-07-2005, 03:59 PM
Habbox name: Wallmart
Habbo name: Wallmart

Riddle:

You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

Answer: Corn

Craig
23-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Habbo Name:CortezHelsing
Habbox Name:CortezHelsing
Entry:-

Two cops walked into a room with no windows and found a dead man who obviously hung himself from the ceiling, though they couldn't figure out how. There was no chair beneath him that he might have jumped off of, or a table. Just a puddle of water. How Did He Do It??

Answer: He stood On a block of ice till it melted :)

Eric$
23-07-2005, 06:49 PM
Habbo Name: Genius-Kid
Habbox Name: Eric

Riddle: Alice's mom has four daughters. Lala, Lele, Lolo. What is the fourth daughter's name?

Answer: Alice (if you do not get it, read carefully again. :))

Thanks, I saw some nice riddles, good job everyone and good luck!

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
Haha - Alice of course ;)

Loveyoudem
23-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Habbo Name - Loveyoudem
Habbox Name - Loveyoudem

Riddle - If I Have 7 Oranges In My Right Hand And Have 7 Oranges In My Left Hand
What Am I?

Answer - Big Handed

JoeComins
23-07-2005, 07:39 PM
There's 1 grandmother, 2 mothers and 1 grand-daughter. They share 6 sweets between them. How many do each person get?

Answer: They get 2 each.

The grandmother is a mother and grandmother
The mother is a daughter and mother
The daughter is only a grand daughter

Bet you didn't get that one first time

KickerFliper
23-07-2005, 07:45 PM
Habbo name - HotelHealth
Habbox name - HotelHealth

Riddle 1

It occurs once in a minute
twice in a moment
but never in an hour.

Answer - M

Riddle 2

Light as a feather, there is nothing in it;
the strongest man can't hold it for much more than a minute?

breath

Edited By Aquae - Only one entry is allowed per person, thank you

Detox
24-07-2005, 09:49 AM
Habbox Name: : Detox (without the space)
Habbo Name: : Detox (without the space)

Entry:
From the beginning of eternity
To the end of time and space
To the beginning of every end
And the end of every place.
What am I?

Answer: The letter 'e'

Anger
24-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Habbo name: Fadingaway
Habbox name: Fadingaway

Entry:a man wakes during the night he turns his light on goes down stairs and grabs a drink he then comes back up stairs and turns the light out
That night 10 people died how?

Answer:lives in a lighthouse :p

Grabbed
24-07-2005, 10:38 AM
Habbo Name: Grabbed
Forum Name: reeski10
Entry:
Dave and Brad, two popular politicians, met at a club to discuss the overthrow of their party leader. They each ordered a vodka on the rocks. Brad downed his and ordered another. He then drank his second in a gulp and decided to wait before he ordered a third. Meanwhile, Dave, who was sipping his drink, suddenly fell forward dead. Both men were setup for an assassination. Why did Dave die and Brad live?

ANSWER:
Both Dave and Brad were given drinks with poisoned ice cubes. Brad drank his drinks so quickly that the ice didn't have time to melt and release the poison.

iThrone
24-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Habbo Name: Breil
Habbox Name : iThrone

First Entry:
Riddle: What breaks but does not fall, what falls but does not break?
Answer: Daybreak and Nightfall.

Second Entry:
Riddle: What is yours and yet used by others more than by yourself?
Answer: Your name.

Third Entry:
Riddle:What word starts with "E," bt usually contains only 1 letter?
Answer: Envelope.

Edited By Aquae - Only One Entry Per Person Is Allowed, Thank You

Dudey!
24-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Habbox Name: Dudey!
Habbo Name: Dude-wkdhair

Entry:

Question: Theres a man lying in the middle of a 6 acre field, Dead. We hasn't been touched with anything, no guns, knives, nothing. But he's holding a Rucksack in one hand hand, How did he die?

Answer: He was on a rountine RAF Parachute jump into a training field, his Parachute didn't open.

Emicat
24-07-2005, 12:45 PM
A man counted his steps and parked in his car outside a hotel and knew straight away that he was bankrupt.

How? He was playing Monoply

Edited By Aquae - Only One Entry Per Person Is Allowed, Thank You Sure eh do bob XD

magicbunnyboy
24-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Habbo name : magicbunnyboy
Habbox name: magicbunnyboy

Entry:
A man in a brick room miles from an sivilisation, no windows, no door only a wooden table in the room. How does the man escape?

He rubs his hand until there saw, he saws the table in half. two halfsmake a whole, the man climbs out of the hole and shouts until he becomes a little horse, then rides the horse to sivilisation :)

Syd
24-07-2005, 01:44 PM
[color=orange]Habbo Name : Syddeh
Habbox Name : Syd

Entry : What loses a head in the morning but gains a head at night?
Answer : A Pillow.

Rubbish I know, but I like it :)

Dudeitsme
24-07-2005, 02:11 PM
Habbo name: Dudeitsme
Habbox name: Dudeitsme

Entry: Dudeitsme, Peow and Hotslime go to a hotel, the bell boy at the front desk says the room will cost you 30 dollars, they each give him a 10 dollar bill, the bell boy takes the money to his manger to get change and the manager tells him they get a group discount to give them 5 dollars back. The bell boy agrees and thinks "they didnt give me no tip" so he pockets 2 dollars and gives gail,katie and shell each 1 dollar.. My question to you...they each only paid 9 dollars for the room.....9x3 =27 plus the 2 the bellboy pocketed is 29 where did the other dollar go?

Answer:
If you do good math youll come up with the answer the bell boy took 3 dollars he thought of take 2 for the tip but got greedy and took the extra dollar

Bradd-Aaron
24-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Habbo Name:Braddpop

Riddle: You enter a dark house at night you see a oil lamp a match a fire and a stove which would you light first?
*Many people say fire*
Answer" The match

SkaKid77
24-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Habbo Name: SkaKid77

Habbox Name: SkaKid77

Entry:

An old farmer died and left 17 cows to his three sons. In his will, the farmer stated that his oldest son should get 1/2, his middle son should get 1/3, and his youngest son should get 1/9 of all the cows. The sons, who did not want to end up with half cows, sat for days trying to figure out how many cows each of them should get. One day, their neighbour came by to see how they were doing after their father's death. The three sons told him their problem. After thinking for a while, the neighbour said: "I'll be right back!" He went away, and when he came back, the three sons could divide the cows according to their father's will, and in such a way that each of them got a whole number of cows.

Answer:

The Neighbour brings a cow, then they divide the 18. The oldest one gets 9 (half of 18) the middle one gets 6 (1/3 of 18) and the youngest gets 2 (1/9 of 18). That only adds up to 17 cows, so the neighbour gets his cow back and all 17 of the farmers cows are split up
:)

MakeBelieve..
25-07-2005, 05:49 AM
Question:

There are 3 womens going fishing. Two of them are moms and two of them are daughters. How is this possible?

Answer:

Theres a Grandma, Mother, And Daughter.
The Grandma is the mother of the mother. [ Thats one mother ]
The mother is the mother of the daughter. [ Thats two moms ]
The mother is the daughter of the grandma. [Thats one daughter ]
And the daughter is the daughter of the mother. [Thats two daughters ]

pink@fluff
28-07-2005, 11:22 AM
Habbo name: PinksForum

Riddle: Mr and Mrs Brown have 3 daughters and each daughter has a husband. All the Browns fit into a normal 5-seater car, how is this possible?

Answer: There are only 2 Browns, Mr and Mrs Brown. When each daughter got married, they took their husband's surname, therefore, they are no longer Browns. :)

xsaucy-stephx
28-07-2005, 11:52 AM
Habbo Name:xsaucy-stephx
Habbox Name: xsaucy-stephx
Entry:

I am a 5 letter word [in the english dictionary]
you can take away the last 4 letters and my pronunciation stays the same.
What word am I?

A: Queue

:p

CJ41
28-07-2005, 01:13 PM
Habbo Name: CJ41
Habbox Name: CJ41

Riddle: What Has 5 Hands But Is Perfectly Normal?

Answer: A Human Wearing A Watch

:werock:

hedgeog325
28-07-2005, 02:30 PM
Habbo Name: Woopering
Forum Name: Woopering

Riddle: What has 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon and 3 legs in the evening?

Answer: A man [or woman :P]

Because
1. A baby crawls with 2 legs and 2 arms.
2. A man/woman walks with 2 legs when they are grown up.
3. An elderly walks with 2 legs but with a walking stick.

f-r-i-j-j
28-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Habbo name : foxy.seal
Habbox name [shared with my sister] : f-r-i-j-j

Riddle : An arabian man who lived in the desert wanted to go to the market it took him 3 days to get there and 2 days to get back on his camel... He went on tuesday and came back on tuesay! How could he have done this?

Solution : Tuesday was the name of his camel.

ITSMEPRANK1
28-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Habbo/habbox name -ITSMEPRANK1

Riddle -What do the numbers 11, 69, and 88 all have in common?
answer-They read the same right side up, and upside down.
not very go but thats one lol :D

potterulez
28-07-2005, 03:50 PM
At a local bar, three friends, Mr. Green, Mr. Red and Mr. Blue, were having a drink. One man was wearing a red suit; one a green suit; and the other a blue suit. "Have you noticed," said the man the blue suit, "that although our suits have colors corresponding to our names, not one of us is wearing a suit that matches our own names?" Mr. Red looked at the other two and said, "You're absolutely correct."

What color suit is each man wearing?

Answer:
Mr.Green is wearing a blue suit. Mr. Red is wearing a green suit and Mr. Blue is wearing a red suit.

:Kieran
28-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Habbo name : :Kieran
Habbox name : :Kieran
Entry :
Riddle 1 :
What more powerful than good, eviler than satan, rich people dont want it, poor people have it. :s

Answer : Nothing :o

Riddle 2 :
What runs around a field but never moves? :s

Answer : A fence ;)

Edited By Aquae - Only One Entry Per Person Is Allowed Thank You

=-robby-=
29-07-2005, 08:28 AM
HabboxName: =-robby-=
HabboName: iRobert

A victorian explorer was once captured by a tribe whose cheif decided that realy, the man should die. However, the cheif was a reasonable man and gave the explorer a choice: the explorer was to make a single statement. If it was true he would be thrown of a high cliff. If it was false, he would be eaten by lions. What clever statement did the explorer make that forced the cheif ot let him go?

Awnser : The Explorer made the statement "I will be killed by the lions" Now if the cheif feeds him to the lions, his statement will have been true, so he should have been thrown of the cliff.But if he is thrown of the cliff the statement would have been false. The cheif had to let the explorer go! :eusa_danc

jbluenose
29-07-2005, 09:49 AM
Habbox name: Jbluenose
Habbo name: Jbluenose

Question: If you take over last place in a race where will you be??
Answer: You cant take over last place!!!!

gremlin896
29-07-2005, 10:18 AM
Habbo name:gremlin896
habbox name:gremlin896

entry:
If boiling water is poured into a thick drinking glass as well as a very thin wine glass, of the two, which is more likely to cra.ck?

answer:
The thick glass is more likely to cra.ck since glass is a poor conductor of heat. In a thin glass, the heat passes more quickly from the glass into the surrounding air, causing the glass to expand equally. When hot water is poured into a thick glass, the inner surface expands, but the outer surface does not. It is this extreme stress on the glass that causes it to cra.ck.

-Evilpenguin-
29-07-2005, 10:55 AM
You are driving a bus down the highstreet doing aproxematly 5 mph above the 30 mph spead limit. There are 30 people on the bus and 43 seats. The Bus stop's and 13 people get off and twice as many people get on the bus. It stops again further up the road half the people get off and 1 gets on. The bus now stops at the depot everybody gets off including the driver. Whats the drivers name? :o

Answer: (your name) because at the beining it says "You are driving a bus down the highstreet"

SourceX
29-07-2005, 11:02 AM
If a man were born in Greece, raised in Spain, came to America, and died in San Francisco, what is he?

Answer: Dead.

Acidude
29-07-2005, 11:15 AM
Habbo UK Name: Acidude
Habbox Name: Acidude

I am always around, day and night, but you can't see me. I'm always moving around, but you'd never know it. Everybody knows about me, but they have never heard me. I'm always near you, but you can't touch me. What am I?

Answer: Air

(I made that one up myself :D)

..o..love..o..
29-07-2005, 11:35 AM
hey, lovin ur site, gd way 2 eat peoples brains eh? lol, its gr8 , if any 1 reads this, add me on the .co.uk addy, me accout is ..o..love..o..
loads of hugs
me

Edited By Aquae - Please Do Not Post Comments Or Messages In The Competitions Forum Thank You

james251
29-07-2005, 08:31 PM
Habbo name:james251
habbox name: james251

What walks on 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon and 3 legs at night?

Answer- Humans. 4 legs is a baby crawling on hands and knees at da beggining of the life. 2 legs is an adult walking on both legs in the middle of his life. 3 legs is the old man with a wlking stick going towards the end of his life ( 2 legs+walking stick=3legs:D)

Jõnathan
29-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Ahh, who cares- I won't win, but at least I'll have a go!

Habbo Name: Jon606

Riddle:
I am one of the 7 deadly sins
Rearrange my letters for an abusive word
Change the last letter for a garden creature like a snail
Change the vowel to another vowel for another abusive word
Change the first letter for a piece of fabric which can be waved
Change my vowel for a word to hit
Change the first letter for a blocking action
Remove my 2nd letter for a metal wheel
Change my last letter for a baby's bed
Finally, change my first letter for a speck.

What's the final word in the chain?

Answer: dot (lust, sl/ut, slug, sl/ag, flag, flog, clog, cog, cot, dot)

-sFusion-
29-07-2005, 10:29 PM
Habbo Name: =Flash=
Habbox Name: -sFusion-

Riddle (you may think this is dirty at first, but its not):

I have one
You have one
Your mother uses your father's one
And your auntie uses your uncle's one
A married lady would acquire one
But a divorced lady would lose her one

A Pope doesn't use his one
Lee Kuan Yew has a short-short one
Mao Ze Dong had a hairy one
Lord Krishna had a long-long one
Arnold Schwarzenneger has a longer one
Michael J. Fox has a shorter one
Madonna doesn't have one
The Chinese usually have short ones
While the Indian usually have long ones

What is it?

Answer: Your...

...Surname :D

Shandyboy619
30-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Habbo Name: shandyboy619
Habox Name: Shandyboy619

What Animal keeps the best time?
A watch Dog!

Thurstan
30-07-2005, 02:57 PM
Habbox Name: Thurstan
Habbo Name: Thurstan

Entry: 3 guys went out to the beach. 2 guys dived off the cliffs into the water. In the end, only 1 guy had his hair wet. Why is this so?

Answer: Out of the 2 guys who went diving, 1 of them was bald. :d

burny-boy
30-07-2005, 04:38 PM
habbo name = chungs
habbox name = burny-boy

riddle: What goes up a chimney down and down and down a chimney up?

answer: an umbrella

H!YA
31-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Question/Riddle : There are 50 red socks and 50 blue socks in a draw , Matt wants 2 socks of the same colour, how many socks does he need to take out to get his socks?

Heres another riddle to find out the answer

Answer : 01011001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110111 01100001 01111001 01110011 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 00100000 00110001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 00110010 00100000 01100010 01101100 01110101 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 00110010 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 00110001 00100000 01100010 01101100 01110101 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 00110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101111 01110010 00100000 00110011 00100000 01100010 01101100 01110101 01100101 00101110 .

Pm if u cant work out the answer :P " hint " it beings with B

Habbo name : H!YA2 , Habbox name : H!YA

Edit: i was made to put the answer =[ 3 because Your always going to get 1 red and 2 blue or 2 red and 1 blue or 3 red or 3 blue.

Mafiaxross
31-07-2005, 12:49 PM
habbox name: mafiaxross
habbo hotel name: mafiaxross

entry:
question: i am walking my dog, my dog is not above me, below me, to the side of me or diagonal to me, so where is my dog?

awnser: to the other side of me

Kezzo
31-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Habbo Name: KegOak
Habbox Name: Kezzo

Q: Why can't you take a picture of a woman with hair curlers?
A: You need a camera to take pictures not hair curlers!

decpower
31-07-2005, 02:36 PM
I usually wear a yellow coat.
I usually have a dark head.
I make marks wherever I go.
What am I?

A Pencil.

:D :D

d3stined
31-07-2005, 10:16 PM
I think my post got deleted in the maintenance break so.. x)

Q: What runs but never walks, has a mouth but never talks. Has a bed but never sleeps, has a head but never weeps.

A: A river =)

Becky.
01-08-2005, 12:13 AM
habbo name: famous-girl
riddle: What is black and white and red all over?
answer: The daily newspaper! :eusa_danc

holtsk8er
01-08-2005, 12:50 PM
habbox name:holtsk8er
habbo name:holtsk8er

entry riddle:What can go around the world without once moving from the corner?

awnser:a stamp on a letter getting posted around the world.

:eusa_pray hope u have time to read this page :eusa_pray

dementedpixel
01-08-2005, 09:01 PM
ooh i have a better one
Whats between heaven and earth?
And!

:Firefox
01-08-2005, 11:15 PM
Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?

Anseer: All of them every month starts with AT LEAST 28 days

Habbo name: :firefox
habbox name: :firefox

I'm currently safety banned.

bert900
02-08-2005, 10:17 AM
Habbo Name: bert900
Habbox Name:bert900

Entry: You Are Driving a train You Pick Up 25 passengers at the first station at the second u pick up 15 and 12 get off and at the last station 34 people get on and 14 get off. Who is driving the train?

Answer: You are

Tristan
02-08-2005, 12:01 PM
Habbo Name: Samdabling

Riddle: A Man is stuck in one room wiv no door window or anyfing to get out hes just left wiv solid walls and a chair how does he get out?

Answer: He rubs his hands till theyre sore , saws the chair in half , 2 halfs make a whole , he crawls through the hole.

:)

Thurstan
02-08-2005, 01:03 PM
Habbo Name: Propergander

Q.) What would hit the ground first if falling, a Tonne of Bricks or a Tonne of Feathers.
A.) They would hit at the same time, as they both weigh a Tonne.

I dont think it is true. the falling timing is not just depending on the weight. The Surface area also counts. If you would have said it was a bag maybe it is more true

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators.

TheSid606
02-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Habbo Name: TheSid606
Habbox Name: TheSid606 (obviously)

Riddle:
Here are 10 sums. What have I done to get to the next answer?
1+1=2
2+2=4
4+4=8
8+8=1
1+1=3
3+3=6
6+6=12
12+12=25
25+25=51
51+51=102

Answer:
I doubled, but removed the last digit e.g. 8+8=16 except with 1-digit numbers (if ya know what I mean)

!-AFI-!
02-08-2005, 05:47 PM
Habbo Name- !-AFI-!

Riddle:
I have four wings, but cannot fly, I never laugh and never cry; On the same spot I'm always found, toiling away with little sound. What am I?

Answer:
A Windmill

bo$$
02-08-2005, 10:25 PM
What has no legs.... no arms... but waves?!

Water at the beach! =D :d

Edit By Aquae - Only One Entry Per Member Is Allowed

bo$$
02-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

Answer: "Language"

The angry and hungry are only distractions... the real puzzle is
"There are only three words in 'The English Language' What is the third word?
It's language! :d

Xaor
04-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Habbo Name: Xaor
Forum Name: Xaor

Riddle:
How Many F's Are In The Following Paragraph:
Fredrick of Aragon was a very fine man, a very fine man indeed, he ate all day, he ate all night, and was a big fat man, he sits on his bed and eats, he sits on his sofa and eats, he is swimming in the pool and eats, as i said fredrick of aragon was a very fat man, very very very fat indeed, he eats all day and all night, and sings in his spare time, fredrick of aragon is a very fine man, he is a little bird, im sorry if this doesnt make sense, but thats just what fredrick of aragon is like, a little strange, very fine, and very fat, oh yes and he is a bird aswell. I think

Answer: Thirteen. But i bet you got less

Xaor
04-08-2005, 03:49 PM
Habbo Name: Xaor
Habbox Forum Name: Xaor

Question: A lady had three sons.
On the first day the first son -George- asked his mother, why was i called George, she answered to him, you were called George because you were born on ST.Georges Day.
On the second day the second son -patrick- asked his mother, why was i called Patrick, she answered to him, you were called Patrick because you were born on ST.Patrick Day.
On the third day the 3rd son -pancake- asked his mother, why was i called pancake, she answered to him, you were called pancake because you were born on (WHICH DATE)

Answer: Pancake Day

SmeeinSpain
04-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Habboname:OldieBoldie2
Habboxname:SmeeinSpain

Riddle: A beggar had a brother who lives in spain but the brother dosn't have a brother so explain!

Answer: The beggar is a women - (so its his sister)

Hope you enjoyed! :d

DJDANDUDE1
04-08-2005, 10:55 PM
HABBO NAME - DJDanDude3 /\
FOURM NAME - CAN U READ WHAT IT SES UP THERE l

What has 2 eyes infront and 100s in the back

Answer: a p.e.a.c.o.c.k (without the dots p.s this stuff in brackets is NOT part of the riddle)

04-08-2005, 10:58 PM
habbo name : [email protected]
habbox name : [email protected]

riddle : A man rides into town on Sunday, he stays for two days and leaves on saturday, how can this be?

answer : Sunday is the name of the man's horse.

Joe.tk
05-08-2005, 08:48 AM
Habbo name: Joe.tk
Habbox name: Joe.tk

Riddle: I have feathers and can fly, yet i am not dead or alive. What am i?
Answer: An Arrow (for a bow and arrow)

--ss--
05-08-2005, 02:38 PM
opps this riddle is already done my bad

dementedpixel
05-08-2005, 04:13 PM
eek cant find mine and i need to edit it

Metric.
05-08-2005, 04:40 PM
Habbo Name: Expedition.
Riddle: Whats in London what has bad security?

Answer: HABBO HOTEL!

SweetMelMel
07-08-2005, 02:24 AM
Habbo name: SweetMelMel
Habbox name: SweetMelMel

Entry: A man while looking at a photograph said, "Brothers and sisters have I none. That man's father is my father's son." Who was the person in the

Answer: The man's son

charmed..
07-08-2005, 02:02 PM
Riddle:What force and strength
can not get through,
I with a gentle touch can do,
and many in the streets would stand,
were I not as a friend in hand.

Answer:A key

Habbox Name:charmed..
Habbo Name:lennys

thechoo
07-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Habbo Name: XingQi
Habbox Forum: XingQi
Riddle: How many letters are in the alphabet?
Answer: 11

Simple, but sweet..

Ellis.
08-08-2005, 04:22 AM
What smells bad if it's alive, but smells good when it's dead?

Thinking . . .

Still Thinking . . .

Almost got it . . .

Answer : a Pig ;]

!.Hotshot.!
08-08-2005, 09:46 AM
Habbo Name: !.Hotshot.!
Habbox Name: !.Hotshot.!

Riddle
Jack and Jill went up the hill to have a little fun,
Jill the dill forgot her pill and now they have a son!!!

This entry is not a riddle!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!