PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Domain Registration and Hosting! +REP

StefanWolves
21-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Right, I'm urgently needing to buy a domain which I need; I'm on the page where it's saying "buy now" (and I am so close to clicking 'buy'!) - it's costing me only £5 for the .net domain (which I THINK is cheap), but I haven't got a clue with what good prices are for domains, and I just looked at the hosting on godaddy and it's not all that cheap. (got my other website hosting for £15 for 6months) - and it's saying on here £3-£4 per month for basic hosting which is crap!

So does anyone know any current cheap domain registration/hosting websites? need urgently, the cheaper, the better! (would prefer that the domain and hosting came from the same provider)

Thanks!

~ Stefan.

Moved by Jamesy (Forum Moderator): From "Technology Discussion" - Please post in the correct forum in future, thanks.

hamheyelliot
21-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Tech-Hosts (http://tech-hosts.co.uk/) seems reasonable for the two. £5 for a .net and £1 a month for 1.5GB Disk Space and 10GB Bandwidth.
Plus the owner (iUnknown) is on the forum as far as I know, can't go wrong I suppose.

StefanWolves
21-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Tech-Hosts (http://tech-hosts.co.uk/) seems reasonable for the two. £5 for a .net and £1 a month for 1.5GB Disk Space and 10GB Bandwidth.
Plus the owner (iUnknown) is on the forum as far as I know, can't go wrong I suppose.

that's very cheap... so for a years worth of .net domain, + 1 year worth of hosting, only £17? not bad!

edit; just checked, annual hosting only £10! awesome, about to order it!

this is gonna sound cheeky, but does anyone know any promotional codes for the site? every little helps! ;)

Jack!
22-09-2009, 02:53 PM
i highly doubt anyone would give you promo codes, i have a couple but not valid anymore... :( Sorry!

For that price it is very good, i was with tech-hosts, and the uptime and support it amazing

Vouch

StefanWolves
22-09-2009, 02:57 PM
i highly doubt anyone would give you promo codes, i have a couple but not valid anymore... :( Sorry!

For that price it is very good, i was with tech-hosts, and the uptime and support it amazing

Vouch

Im with them now, amazing fast service and really easy to setup/buy ect, really do recommend them. :)

Fehm
22-09-2009, 03:23 PM
Im with them now, amazing fast service and really easy to setup/buy ect, really do recommend them. :)

Just wait until you need their support, then you'll get the I CBA objectives.

StefanWolves
22-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Just wait until you need their support, then you'll get the I CBA objectives.

what do you mean?

Jack!
22-09-2009, 05:14 PM
I always found there support very helpfull, but im not keen on the new layout

jacko2244
24-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Tech-Hosts sound like a pretty good host, but with my domains ive always gone with Devote Host.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!