PDA

View Full Version : Newsie?

GoldenGrahams
22-07-2005, 05:49 PM
Hey, I was just wondering on what day Habbo usually pubilsh the HabboHood Happenings?

I know it's published on a weekly basis, but I thought it was usually a Friday afternoon.

As well as that, I'm a bit confused by the newsie dates. If you look at last weeks newsie the date on it is 22-07-05, which is today. Whether it is titled that because it is news prior to the week ending on that date, I don't know.

Please reply with answers, and excuse my non-newsie-reader-noobishness.

x

-Iceo
23-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Im always online, on Wednesadays Fridays, some times Tuesdays and other Days. But the Newsie is normally realeased on the Tuesday/Wednesday, or if and unspected happening like teh London Bombing or a hitch like Callie being Unwell it will be released a day/2days later. Fridays, is normally thinking about Funky Friday Questions, and Prizes. Friday is more of a Competion day realy on Habbo UK. Hope I helped You ;)

dannyboymed
23-07-2005, 11:33 AM
Thursday, but it comes out whenever they feel like it.. :p

VistaUltimate
23-07-2005, 11:43 AM
No
When Habbo started the newsie it was on a Monday
It was then moved to Thursday
Last month they moved it to Friday
But, It has been on Saturday cos of Londons Bombings and London being sorta locked down

GoldenGrahams
24-07-2005, 11:40 AM
Thanks a ton for the info guys.

And one more question -

Does anybody have any idea why the winners of last week's PBOJ, and this weeks PBOJ competition wasn't published in this week's newsie?

- Brad

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!