PDA

View Full Version : Ecotron/Recycler Still The Same

ShineAway
22-09-2009, 08:31 AM
Habbo may have removed the page, but they haven't disabled the recycler itself. If you simply send the packet for the Ecotron page, PM me if you want it. You can still put 5 items into the recycler, click recycle and it will transform them items in the Ecotron boxes!

So don't think they are going the make a new Ecotron scheme, as in the boxes the same things remain; Mushrooms, Trees, Lamps, Fruit Bowls etc.

I will get a screenshot later. All you have to do is send this packet.

A(Char(1)) + (encoded page id) + Ecotron page d/a/ta + Char(1)

All those with mushrooms and tre/es, should sell'em because once they add the ecotron back, they will drop in a few weeks I suppose.

Krillin
22-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Seriously Lol'ed at this... When the ecotron does come back it will most likley feature new rares. If anything, they would simply put it back on the mushrooms, not the trees...

ashyboy999
22-09-2009, 02:46 PM
they could do either to be honest. even both mushrooms and both trees if they felt like it! upto them. they are doing a comp which will bring the rerelease of almost any normal rare which includes nellys, bbs, pillows, icms etc nothings gonna have a value soo i dont put nothing passed them to be honest.

they are like plants so maybe they have plans for 2 really rare types of orchids or bushes. garden furniture is another possibility gnomes, ponds and maybe statues

HOSKO02
22-09-2009, 03:32 PM
they are like plants so maybe they have plans for 2 really rare types of orchids or bushes. garden furniture is another possibility gnomes, ponds and maybe statues

Yeah that will be the most likely transition, new updates often include new features, new rares being included in such.

!Trex
22-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Does this mean the Throne could be realesed once more lol. Since it was in the catalogue once before???

Krillin
22-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Does this mean the Throne could be realesed once more lol. Since it was in the catalogue once before???

That was an "accidental" release and not considered to be part of the rares they are talking about. Otherwise this would include every classic super...

HOSKO02
22-09-2009, 06:13 PM
That was an "accidental" release and not considered to be part of the rares they are talking about. Otherwise this would include every classic super...

When was that??

Krillin
22-09-2009, 06:16 PM
When was that??
Back at the end 04. There is a sticky about it in this section of the forum. Look there ;)

iChaz
22-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Anyone PM me a working packet logger/sender? x

untitled
22-09-2009, 08:02 PM
I just tried it and it axually works.. why would they take the page down though.. :S

ShineAway
22-09-2009, 08:03 PM
Hebbos Special? lol PM me for one :P

You use shockwave like me? They probably haven't added the "recycler" page class to BETA.

Jorc
22-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Well that sucks, maybe they will add more later on.

ShineAway
24-09-2009, 12:21 PM
They have added Ecotron back. And no new furniz. Told ya :P

Now lets watch em drop!

Ajthedragon
24-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Boring old ecotron :/

HOSKO02
24-09-2009, 04:54 PM
They have added Ecotron back. And no new furniz. Told ya :P

Now lets watch em drop!

Won't drop that much, there's only a 1:20000 chance, remember

Krillin
24-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Sad that they didn't add anything new, but you stated that anyone with trees or mushrooms should sell. While the mushrooms will drop slightly, they will eventually be replaced like the pear/orange. If anything the pear/orange trees will rise now because they aren't back in the ecotron.

Won't drop that much, there's only a 1:20000 chance, remember
Its 1:2000 not 20,000... Probabley just a typo on your part but just wanted people to know.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!