PDA

View Full Version : Australia ~ A Warning To The World?

VirtualG
23-09-2009, 09:12 AM
As you may or may not have heard, Australia has been hit by the elements lately... A LOT!!! Over the als two day Australia has witnessed a lot of freaky things, the first day it was sunny at noon, about an hour later hail was betling through our roof. In Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria several major fires all went alight that day. The day after a un-natural like dust storm that has never been seen before has whipped over the whole of Australia. You can see a video taken on camera by a resident of broken hill here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrlD22HwPvI
In Melbourne an Earth Quack had hit the town... An EarthQuake has not hit Australia in... Well, not really on record. Australia is in the middle of the Indo-Australian Tectonic plates, meaning that we are not on the edge of any of the moving plates which cause earth quakes, in other words, how did it happen?
Australia was also hit by random heat waves followed by heavy rain then heat wave several times a day. Australia has been in draught for at least 20 years with barely any rain (in other words this hail and stuff is very new to us) The cold snaps that follow the rain are also very freaky not too mention our effects on the country with whole forests turning into miles wide plains a metre deep in salt. Is this a warning to the world of our effects on the planet or is it just a VERY freaky coincedence of epic proportion?

Blinger1
23-09-2009, 10:42 AM
Okay I'm not on the pc right now. So I can't type up a full reply. Anway, that bit about Australia never having an earthquake, we had two, yes TWO in eastern Melbourne earlierthis year (check my created threads for the exact date). Also Melbourne is a bloody city, just like Sydney and Brisbane.
The sunny and then raining thing has happened in Melbourne for as long as I can remember.. It didn't just change overnight ;)
what forests have turned into meter deep salt fields?

DJ-Ains.T
23-09-2009, 10:49 AM
move out of australia, its going to die

Blinger1
23-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Yes, move to England where you get sunshine for half a minute a year.

What a stupid comment.

DJ-Ains.T
23-09-2009, 11:12 AM
Yes, 30 seconds of sunshine.

What a stupid comment.

Blinger1
23-09-2009, 11:19 AM
:rolleyes:

Cypher-
23-09-2009, 11:49 AM
I wondered how long it would take to see something concerning the weather over there and the end of the world, lol. You aussie's have had Rolf "Spawn of Satan" Harris in your midst for years and have been just fine, I doubt a little sandstorm will affect you :)

Technologic
23-09-2009, 03:41 PM

What a stupid comment.

At least we have water.

And no stupid censor laws

cocaine
23-09-2009, 03:45 PM

What a stupid comment.

OH THE IRONY

Blinger1
23-09-2009, 04:05 PM
At least we have water.

Yep, because we don't have water at all... :rolleyes:
Just because we are suffering from a drought, does not mean we have not got water ;)

OH THE IRONY
i know.

Technologic
23-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Just because we are suffering from a drought, does not mean we have not got water ;)

i know.
You know another thing we have in England that you don't, the ashes.

Caution
23-09-2009, 06:48 PM
So an Australia v England thread, yay

gangsterRock
23-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Tell You What...... Your All Doomed!!!! Dust Is Going To Get You...

Kronics
23-09-2009, 07:02 PM
It's probably all going to blow over soon. If thing's were to get worse, your PM would probably have to get the country to evacuate. But obviously that's not the case xD

Black_Apalachi
23-09-2009, 10:21 PM

What a stupid comment.

Yeah don't come here, dying in earthquakes, sand-storms and giant-hail showers is much more fun (Y).

Although the OP sounds very War of the Worlds-esque and I imagine is somewhat exaggerated :P.

-:Undertaker:-
23-09-2009, 10:27 PM
Its' often called mother nature by those who haven't been caught up in the green lobby propaganda machine.

Tintinnabulate
23-09-2009, 10:55 PM
he first day it was sunny at noon, about an hour later hail was betling through our roof.

Go to Manchester, its natural here.
In January - March, its sunny in the morning, rain later, sunny later as if it never rained, hail later

Blinger1
24-09-2009, 12:49 AM
Yeah don't come here, dying in earthquakes, sand-storms and giant-hail showers is much more fun (Y).
Yes, an earthquake that was less then a 3.0 on the richter scale.. ******' **** scary kid :rolleyes:

Yes, because in the last 20 years England has had it how many times? OH YEH!!!!!!111111

Black_Apalachi
24-09-2009, 02:43 AM
You seem to get angry about a lot of stuff around here.

I saw the floods and sand-storm on the news just before. Looks pretty bad actually.

Blinger1
24-09-2009, 02:46 AM
You're the one who made some stupid remark that pretty much said "live in england, we dont have earthquakes, sand-storms or giant-hail showers" :rolleyes:

Black_Apalachi
24-09-2009, 03:17 AM
I wasn't the one who suggested living in England. I merely counteracted your sarcastic statement which was against the idea.

J0SH
24-09-2009, 03:36 AM
You're the one who made some stupid remark that pretty much said "live in england, we dont have earthquakes, sand-storms or giant-hail showers" :rolleyes:

You made a stupider remark saying England doesn't have sun, sure we don't have sun everyday as we're not located on the hot side of the world, but it's winter.. Obviously we're not going to get sun.

Blinger1
24-09-2009, 03:51 AM
You made a stupider remark saying England doesn't have sun, sure we don't have sun everyday as we're not located on the hot side of the world, but it's winter.. Obviously we're not going to get sun.
Yep, i said that because the guy who posted with braces (cant think of his name) told us to move out of australia because of what is happening (drought, earthquakes, etc). so i was saying that England is not much better ;)

J0SH
24-09-2009, 03:53 AM
That's a joke? England isn't much better? That's an understatement ;)

Blinger1
24-09-2009, 03:56 AM
It certainly isn't...

VirtualG
24-09-2009, 07:38 AM
Okay I'm not on the pc right now. So I can't type up a full reply. Anway, that bit about Australia never having an earthquake, we had two, yes TWO in eastern Melbourne earlierthis year (check my created threads for the exact date). Also Melbourne is a bloody city, just like Sydney and Brisbane.
The sunny and then raining thing has happened in Melbourne for as long as I can remember.. It didn't just change overnight ;)
what forests have turned into meter deep salt fields?
The salt fields are in WA. In Sydney the sunny raining thing happens all the time, but not the way it did the other day. It was amazing how quickly it changed several times, not like usual

move out of australia, its going to die
WTH?

I wondered how long it would take to see something concerning the weather over there and the end of the world, lol. You aussie's have had Rolf "Spawn of Satan" Harris in your midst for years and have been just fine, I doubt a little sandstorm will affect you :)
Only 12 out of 30 people showed up to each class around Sydney the day it hit, thats not something little, the swine flu got rid of about 3 people from my whole school (of about 1200).

At least we have water.

What stupid censor laws? And we have more water than you, thnx.

i know.
Yeh, I turned the tap on about three hours ago and water was comming out, I went back to check how it was going a minute ago and it was still flowing.

You know another thing we have in Australia that you dont, balls.

It's probably all going to blow over soon. If thing's were to get worse, your PM would probably have to get the country to evacuate. But obviously that's not the case xD
No, Our PM is nothing like George Bush.

Yay, I love this thread!:eusa_clap

Blinger1
25-09-2009, 01:21 AM
What stupid censor laws? And we have more water than you, thnx.

Yeh, I turned the tap on about three hours ago and water was comming out, I went back to check how it was going a minute ago and it was still flowing.
Yay, I love this thread!:eusa_clap

the censor laws are probably to do with video games.. Whoop de
do. That is why people important games,
and because it is cheeper!
I never thought our taps could do that!

I love listening to the english ***** about Australia too!

VirtualG
25-09-2009, 06:35 AM
Just a little update on the water. I just checked how the water was going from yesterday and it's been flowing all night, so I decided to turn the hot water on as well because I heard that the ice was melting due to burning gas and guess what, the ice in my fridge is fine... Stupid British...

Blinger1
25-09-2009, 09:12 AM
I will give an update from melbourne. I just took a **** and it seemed to get flushed away with water fine... Thank god! OH YEH AND WASHING MY HANDS WITH WATER WORKED TOO :o!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!