PDA

View Full Version : New Ideas

x!-=cherry=-!x
22-07-2005, 06:48 PM
My Ideas ;
* More Face Expressions
* In your Room a Poster, Which you can click and have your own forum!
* Create your own furniture and post it and it comes to your room in a cardboard box
* More animals ; Mice, Rabbit, Fish with tank, hamster, Guinie pig and Birds
* Public room : The Zoo, The Carnival
* Open your own zoo and have real wild animals in ; Giraffes, zebras, elephants etc.
* When you have a furniture shop, you could have a pet shop and armour shop and toy shop yousell it for real credits
* You can open a nursery and you pick up the kids, and place them in playpen/bed etc.
* Public Room : Naughty Kid Nursery
* Public Room : Candy shop, Also you can buy candy and make a candy shop
* Make your own bakery/ Buy bread/dounuts and pies from cataloug (Section Bakery)
*New Style of teleporters purple and it swirls round lots of sparkles you then dissappear

sally37
22-07-2005, 08:35 PM
Great ideas there i loved to have a zoo for a public room :)

butcho2
22-07-2005, 08:50 PM
These are EXTREMELY kewl ideas! Submit them to Sulake! [United States]

Wayne
22-07-2005, 11:06 PM
Awesome Ideas. :p

Well done :eusa_ange

x!-=cherry=-!x
23-07-2005, 11:18 AM
Thanks, I have alot more ideas but i had to come off, so i just posted them ill post some more soon ;]

bwabyadri
04-08-2005, 11:08 AM
I love them all especially being able to have your own shop it would be cool but its should be limited amount that you can raise your items for creds like say you bought your inventory of items for shop and all togethor its cost like 100 creds the items and there regular prices should only be able to sell for a little bit more creds then the price so if they Item was 3 creds that you paid for it to sell in shop then the new price would be 6 creds or something or you can trade the doughnuts for like furniture ...I dunno complicated LOL
But i luv yur ideas

samurai420
14-08-2005, 12:01 AM
Good ideas, but it would be SUPER if you could put credits in a trade box. Would help a scamming problem aswell.

~Greetz Geof

Tommy
14-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Wow good idea, you could make youre own buisnesses! Like the real world.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!