PDA

View Full Version : Purple font... -_-

kk.
23-09-2009, 11:56 PM
Yeh, thanks to apeel I now have to squint to try and read his posts. -_-

basically, the purple font is horrible to try and read on the non habbo skin so can it be automatically made to change to white if possible please :)

x

Black_Apalachi
24-09-2009, 02:10 AM
I'm sure many fonts are hard to read on various skins but automatically changing them would just defeat the object of Font Colours. The skins are set to have default colours but if people are so bothered to edit the colour of the text every time they post and disregard users of other skins in the process, then I guess it serves them right if their posts are ignored due to us not being able to read them :P. On th other hand, a less harsh approach would be to just highlight the text to read it ;).

J0SH
24-09-2009, 02:56 AM
I know, I can never read any of his posts, change the colour to a bright colour if you're on the non Habbo skin.

The Professor
24-09-2009, 04:43 PM
I'm sure many fonts are hard to read on various skins but automatically changing them would just defeat the object of Font Colours. The skins are set to have default colours but if people are so bothered to edit the colour of the text every time they post and disregard users of other skins in the process, then I guess it serves them right if their posts are ignored due to us not being able to read them :P. On th other hand, a less harsh approach would be to just highlight the text to read it ;).

This man has just hit the nail so squarely on the head the brains have come out :D

lick
24-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Same i dunno why he does it

I just skip his or else highlight it :'(

Black_Apalachi
25-09-2009, 01:32 AM
This man has just hit the nail so squarely on the head the brains have come out :D

Ha, and lol at your sig :P.

Joepetto
28-09-2009, 07:00 PM
do something about this

GommeInc
28-09-2009, 07:25 PM
It's one of HabboxForums worst mistakes to have different skins :P Then again, it's one of the good things, so you can't win either way :/

J0SH
29-09-2009, 11:49 AM
I just ingore his posts these days, if they won't change his font colour what can we do :) They changed the black font to white because it wasn't visible, I can't see why they can't do the same thing with the purple font, they're on the admin panel most of the time anyway, I don't see what harm it's doing. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!