PDA

View Full Version : New Assistant HM?

Ardemax
24-09-2009, 05:53 PM
The Bot at the end of the quest says something worth a rumour.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2958xhv.png

Opinions? :)

iChaz
24-09-2009, 05:54 PM
doesn't he say that when you say "KOS" hmm new HM's user could start with KOS? idk lol..

edit he also says:

http://i33.tinypic.com/2z6fpuc.jpg

Xoim
24-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Nice find,
Nice to have a change.

Kyle
24-09-2009, 06:01 PM
doesn't he say that when you say "KOS" hmm new HM's user could start with KOS? idk lol..

edit he also says:

http://i33.tinypic.com/2z6fpuc.jpg

"kos" triggered "i got that password too"

iChaz
24-09-2009, 06:03 PM
nah kyle, in last room (where I am now) if you say KOS he says the assistant hotel manager thing first.

Ardemax
24-09-2009, 06:03 PM
ye so i wonder who it is?

a total newbie or a promotion for someone?

hmm

iChaz
24-09-2009, 06:04 PM
newbie plzzzzz!!

Mr-Trainor
24-09-2009, 06:04 PM
What about that thingy about manager for a day or something,

Xoim
24-09-2009, 06:06 PM
What about that thingy about manager for a day or something,

Oh Yeh!

Kronics
24-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Nice find :) It will be interesting to see who the new HM might be ^_^

DJ-Ains.T
24-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Hmm, suppose we will find oiut soon

Kyle
24-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Maybe both passwords (What are they btw?) put together create the username of the new assistant hm?

Ardemax
24-09-2009, 06:10 PM
well the first answer was alc and the other was lie put em together?

umm can't find any sense of it????

Kyle
24-09-2009, 06:14 PM
i thought one of the passwords was kos? :S

Ardemax
24-09-2009, 06:29 PM
kyle obviously has no sense of humour

itsMIKEYY
24-09-2009, 06:34 PM
what ARE the quest answers?

kos & athens?

>_<

Ardemax
24-09-2009, 06:40 PM
don't say them - wd for not spoilering them

*claps

Kyle
24-09-2009, 06:52 PM
*waits for someone reliable to post the answers*

itsMIKEYY
24-09-2009, 06:58 PM
well i just got the answers from the pictures that people had posted, and they weren't spoilered. so.. yeah.

Skot
24-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Answers in spoilers, don't wanna know, dont look.
PW 1: ATHENS
PW 2: KOS

Grippz
24-09-2009, 07:16 PM
oo interesting im gna do that quest later with someone lalallala

thorn
24-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Still convinced it's Ludus..

But I do re-call seeing an App for Assistant H/M a few months ago.

cyberchris
24-09-2009, 09:25 PM
I hope it's someone new
actually I don't care
just please don't be ludus :l

Martin
24-09-2009, 10:37 PM
Yea, someone new would be interesting.

Does anyone know what is happening regarding the winners of the "assistant hotel manager" competition? There seems to have been a very long gap. :P

Ardemax
25-09-2009, 05:36 AM
well their prize was to be hm for a week in the summer hols

we should ask them!

Plebings
26-09-2009, 01:37 PM
When asked about Lost_witness and Ludus he makes a comment about checking the community section soon.

Any other staff don't seem to cause a reaction.

ALSO when you say ludus and assistant in same sentence they come out with 'Have you heard that rumour too?'

Perfect
26-09-2009, 01:57 PM
You're all idiots. honestly.

Do you actually have the capability to realise it's obvious who it is, it was posted on the forum months back.

Ardemax
26-09-2009, 04:14 PM
cooshie has att-i-tewd

Immenseman
26-09-2009, 04:39 PM
mhm interesting, what did ludus say he was doing? didn't he say he was changing roles?

i haven't read any other posts apart from #1 and #2

DJ-Ains.T
26-09-2009, 04:42 PM
if its ludus i might cry, he can be such a stuck up person at times :(

Immenseman
26-09-2009, 04:55 PM
just doing his job. he's better than some and does get involved in the community even when he was player support and wasn't included in his job. he'd do the role well although he is quite immature considering he's staff.

DJ-Ains.T
26-09-2009, 05:10 PM
yes but he just closed a case and was like SOZ NO CASE CLOSED END OF TOPIC DO NOT SPEAK TO ME AGAIN.

but ye he is immature, which means fun?
hes also gay ;)

Ardemax
26-09-2009, 06:07 PM
i don't have a problem with ludus

Xoim
27-09-2009, 12:54 AM
cooshie has att-i-tewd

I think that made my day :D

Erm I kinda like ludus, 0rca is the ... b...Witch
She never unbans me, Ludus does occasionally.

Dimbles
27-09-2009, 12:06 PM
hoefully!
we havent herd much of bucho lately

Nivie
27-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Most probably a newbie, someone who doesnt exactly know what Habbo is but has the skills to work in the offices.

Nivie
27-09-2009, 03:20 PM
If it is Ludus then thats cool as I get on with him. I would prefer a newbie though.

Immenseman
27-09-2009, 03:31 PM
that's because bucho is no longer hotel manager

Perfect
28-09-2009, 11:41 AM
just doing his job. he's better than some and does get involved in the community even when he was player support and wasn't included in his job. he'd do the role well although he is quite immature considering he's staff.

hm, immaturity is a must working for Habbo.. haven't you seen some of the ban reasons 0rca gives? idc. Ludus is funny, and sarcastic, instead of some of the staff like ":-) Hey" all fake nice, least he's down to earth and knows how to laugh you're all hypocrites, you complain when staff don't interact with you, then when they do you complain, you all have too much time on your hands.

Anyways wd to ludus if he got it, i'd rather him than some noob who doesn't know how to do their job properly, let's be honest here some competitions are still waiting to be judged... lost_witness needs to step his game up, ludus replied to emails the next day, he's obviously going to be good with events and DO IT ON TIME.. not 3 weeks later.

hope it's him :)

Immenseman
28-09-2009, 01:08 PM
hm, immaturity is a must working for Habbo.. haven't you seen some of the ban reasons 0rca gives? idc. Ludus is funny, and sarcastic, instead of some of the staff like ":-) Hey" all fake nice, least he's down to earth and knows how to laugh you're all hypocrites, you complain when staff don't interact with you, then when they do you complain, you all have too much time on your hands.

Anyways wd to ludus if he got it, i'd rather him than some noob who doesn't know how to do their job properly, let's be honest here some competitions are still waiting to be judged... lost_witness needs to step his game up, ludus replied to emails the next day, he's obviously going to be good with events and DO IT ON TIME.. not 3 weeks later.

hope it's him :)

People aren't complaining that he is interacting, that point from what I can see hasn't been raised so where you got that point from only God knows. You quoted my post thus I guess it was in response to my post although it hardly relates. When I use the term immature I don't use it in the sense that he's immature because he plays Habbo.

I use it in the sense he bans people for grudges he holds leaving other staff having to clean up his errors and banning him from dealing with certain individuals. That wouldn't happen with any one else because they can implement maturity and common sense into each case, rather than brandishing people all the same.

He doesn't look into things before he bans. Although my ban is now fair, he permed me three time and then didn't remove them. Each time 0rca had to. I don't have the time of day for her either because she has since accused me of being racist and threatened to contact my family :rolleyes: of which I have email proof.

I don't interact on the client all that much any more. I still visit but don't really get involved in competitions, I found that fun in around 2007. Each to their own mind you. Like my post said he's an active staff member and I think he'd suit the role of Assistant Hotel Manager if he acted a bit more like a staff member i.e not giving his msn/facebook out and getting half-naked photos of himself leaked. You wouldn't find a topless pic of 0rca now would you :rolleyes:

Anyway, should it be ludus I wish him the best of luck because when you talk to him as a person rather than a staff member he's actually a nice enough guy.

e5
28-09-2009, 03:18 PM
nice find :D looks good.

Perfect
28-09-2009, 05:53 PM
People aren't complaining that he is interacting, that point from what I can see hasn't been raised so where you got that point from only God knows. You quoted my post thus I guess it was in response to my post although it hardly relates. When I use the term immature I don't use it in the sense that he's immature because he plays Habbo.

I use it in the sense he bans people for grudges he holds leaving other staff having to clean up his errors and banning him from dealing with certain individuals. That wouldn't happen with any one else because they can implement maturity and common sense into each case, rather than brandishing people all the same.

He doesn't look into things before he bans. Although my ban is now fair, he permed me three time and then didn't remove them. Each time 0rca had to. I don't have the time of day for her either because she has since accused me of being racist and threatened to contact my family :rolleyes: of which I have email proof.

I don't interact on the client all that much any more. I still visit but don't really get involved in competitions, I found that fun in around 2007. Each to their own mind you. Like my post said he's an active staff member and I think he'd suit the role of Assistant Hotel Manager if he acted a bit more like a staff member i.e not giving his msn/facebook out and getting half-naked photos of himself leaked. You wouldn't find a topless pic of 0rca now would you :rolleyes:

Anyway, should it be ludus I wish him the best of luck because when you talk to him as a person rather than a staff member he's actually a nice enough guy.

Ok i'm going to go through these one by one..

Last time I checked, if i'm right what you're talking about the ban was correct, the person even said it himself.. If anything the other staff were the ones who were unbanning due to personal behaviour / friendships.

The whole msn/facebook ; he's what? 20? 21? I'll be damned if there's someone out there who uses a computer and doesn't have a BEBO / FACEBOOK / MYSPACE / MSN atleast one of them, it's happened to every staff member.. ie; Lost_witness, Becs, Callie, GlitterKat...bucho6 who's now what? higher than 0rca.. even 0rcas personal address got out i'm sure of it, which she registered her site with and someone seen it on WHOIS? .. so yes 0rca does make mistakes, i think i'd rather have pictures of me with my top off than most of the people on habbo who are completely bonkers knowing my address..

i quoted your post due to the immaturity comment that's it.

As for the people complaining.. I'm not talking about this thread, i mean in general people complain when a staff member is too outgoing.. then they complain if they don't talk it's a lose lose sitch!!

Ardemax
29-09-2009, 05:42 AM
I think it's ludus

Kyle
29-09-2009, 06:46 AM
it's kaotix12/beat

DPS
29-09-2009, 11:22 AM
well tbh i hope its ludus, so then atleast maybe, ill get unpermed .... with him not being part of PS

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!